Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
They've also shown that state run TV Networks are especially bad when they're funded by a Monarchy.

Bless the angry westerners there who leaked the racist emails.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/396131/i-am-not-charlie-leaked-newsroom-e-mails-reveal-al-jazeera-fury-over-global-support

Now are we going to get a wave of French nationalists to start throwing livestock at buildings like they did back in the middle ages as a form of repercussion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

viva la muerte

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

I sure am going to click that link to national review! Yessir!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
france isnt a monarchy, op

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Once again, Aljazeera is entirely correct

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Freedom Fries

Edit: We had a mom and pop pizza shack that served freedom fries. Their marquee literally said
code:
NO DIXIE CHICKS ALLOWED

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Voldemort was right.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I don't see a problem ? those Charlie hebdo people deserved what they got. Al Jazeera has a point

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress you op

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
why dont you go cry about how your too much of a baby to eat a rib or stometing

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
The Hebdo attacks were about free speech in the same way 9/11 happened because they hated our freedoms

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
so someone leaked an internal argument about the topic that shows no consistent editorial direction, and the national review goes "omg ur mad". good poo poo, journalism.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Harald posted:

why dont you go cry about how your too much of a baby to eat a rib or stometing

Let's not bring The Old Testament into this.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

hella p*ssed about those journalists discussing how to cover a story, i tell you what

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
we can't eat ribs but we can own 12 assholes

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
The French deserved their attack for being stupid

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Beef Turret posted:

The Hebdo attacks were about free speech in the same way 9/11 happened because they hated our freedoms

Fascinating and nuanced, as usual.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

katlington posted:

hella p*ssed about those journalists discussing how to cover a story, i tell you what

hi im a grown rear end man working for the national review, here to accuse you of having hurt fee-fees

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Pon de Bundy posted:

we can't eat ribs but we can own 12 assholes

Actually slavery was banned a few hundred years ago.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hedbos hardhitting journalism exposing great scandals everyday has been vanquished by the mussleman hordes : (

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
good evening, im dan rather. tonight's top story: contrary to what you might believe, you are, in fact, mad.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Mohammed vall got shut the gently caress down by hos coworkers hardcore #journalismisnotacrime

How would you even show your face in that office again? I bet he's a total michael scott irl

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
You can hate the attacks and mourn the deaths and also be against a lovely magazine that prints stupid inflamatory poo poo.

"Boo hoo, I got punched for being an rear end in a top hat again and again and again, why?"

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i was really looking forward to their second instalment on how muslims suck crap and are gay as creeps

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Rapman the Cook posted:

You can hate the attacks and mourn the deaths and also be against a lovely magazine that prints stupid poo poo.

Does HuffPo have a print edition?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

im far more concerned about the fall in quality of white dwarf magazine. its getting to the point where i start to wonder why i even bother stealing them anymore *shoves handfull of magazines down pants, runs out of the store*

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Iamblikhos posted:

Fascinating and nuanced, as usual.

It's easy to see how I'm correct but I think D&D is more the place for you

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Beef Turret posted:

It's easy to see how I'm correct but I think D&D is more the place for you

Yeah, I shouldn't get in the way of you mining COMEDY GOLD

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
sad state of affairs when a propaganda front for the Qatari royal family consistently puts out better journalism than any major American news outlet

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
it's national review who the gently caress cares

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
:siren: OH poo poo THE FRENCH HAVE ISSUED A RESPONCE :siren:
http://youtu.be/A8yjNbcKkNY?t=22s

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Iamblikhos posted:

Yeah, I shouldn't get in the way of you mining COMEDY GOLD

I embarrass you a little in another thread and now you're all over my nuts. Let it go

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

The Taint Reaper posted:

:siren: OH poo poo THE FRENCH HAVE ISSUED A RESPONCE :siren:
http://youtu.be/A8yjNbcKkNY?t=22s

Lmfao I love this freaking movie dude, like you dont even know

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Beef Turret posted:

what does this mean?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Beef Turret posted:

I embarrass you a little in another thread and now you're all over my nuts. Let it go

Yep, you sure did. What with your .gif and your non sequiturs.

I'm easily embarrassed, you see...

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Any news on if the Source plans to reprint the cartoons? How will this affect lil kims next come back.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Crow_Rodeo posted:

what does this mean?
Everyone acts as if the terrorists attacked Hebdo because they resent depictions of the prophet yet if you ask them it's not their main motivation at all, just like how Bush said they did 9/11 because they hate our freedoms

Iamblikhos posted:

Yep, you sure did. What with your .gif and your non sequiturs.

I'm easily embarrassed, you see...
You embarrassed yourself, and you're mad because of it :D

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Beef Turret posted:

Everyone acts as if the terrorists attacked Hebdo because they resent depictions of the prophet yet if you ask them it's not their main motivation at all, just like how Bush said they did 9/11 because they hate our freedoms
[citation needed]

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Beef Turret posted:

Well not poo poo Hebdo was a French magazine, they hated them for their French freedoms. Why would they attack a French magazine to show how much they hated American freedoms?

Granted I do not have a high opinion of these people but I do not think they're that stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Beef Turret posted:

You embarrassed yourself, and you're mad because of it :D

Your insight into human psychology is only matched by your insight into international politics and Muslim culture.

• Locked thread