Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

paranoid randroid posted:

oh poo poo so youre the guy screaming about tammany hall at the city council meetings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOtls2ZvjE4 this was my idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

TOILETLORD posted:

if you were truly progressive you'd give france gun laws as loose as arizona.

I don't think it matters all the bad guys import their stuff from Russia.

You can't argue with an RPG Launcher if you just have a gun.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

In all fairness, radical Hindus are pretty bad. Not quite as bad as radical Islamists, but dammit they're trying.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

The Taint Reaper posted:

I don't think it matters all the bad guys import their stuff from Russia.

so give all the non bad people guns too make things fair, might as well make all body armor legal. Just like how england just needs to make stab vest legal.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Iamblikhos posted:

In all fairness, radical Hindus are pretty bad. Not quite as bad as radical Islamists, but dammit they're trying.

The Radical Hindus stick to making GBS threads up an area that's already lovely instead of going after the places on earth that actually make the world a better place(The West).

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.

Agag posted:

True. I'm probably being racist against French culture here

Given you don't speak French but are presenting yourself as an expert on what CH is and isn't saying, it's not as much being racist as being kinda dumb.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

ok anyone saying these dopes are on par with voltaire is just getting caught up in the moment

Voltaire made a bunch of really offensive jokes about Islam. He's also revered way beyond his merit. So they are on par in some ways.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I'm a deep cover salafist and I'm putting a jihad on all of you as of this post

admiral ackbar

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I honestly agree with what that Muslim Mayor said.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

The Taint Reaper posted:

The Radical Hindus stick to making GBS threads up an area that's already lovely instead of going after the places on earth that actually make the world a better place(The West).

Like I said, they're trying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_textbook_controversy_over_Hindu_history

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Goons love islam, like those goons who weren't muslims but fasted for ramadan anyway because reasons.

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.
Plus speaking ill of the French is basically homophobia. Every cultural reference to them in the media of my childhood taught me they are the gayest country.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Stormageddon posted:

Given you don't speak French but are presenting yourself as an expert on what CH is and isn't saying, it's not as much being racist as being kinda dumb.

Quebecois French is 80% French though.

So of course us partial Francophones know that the captions make all those sambo drawings non-racist.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Linux Pirate posted:

Goons love islam, like those goons who weren't muslims but fasted for ramadan anyway because reasons.

lol no way

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Agag posted:

You won't get far in life with that sense of entitlement. The world doesn't owe you anything, forums user I'm Crap.
so you didn't get mad at Colbert then. was that because you understood the context in which he was making his satirical comments before getting mad and making five pages of posts about it, and then trying to dig yourself out of looking really stupid by deploying some pissweak burns?

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I mean,they could do what Christians do and white wash the race of their religious figure. Would it be racist to say gently caress Muhammed if they drew him white?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Also banning racist talk and hate speech does nothing. Ya'll are just out to punish people to make yourselves feel good.

Racism is pretty easy to argue against and to show why it's wrong to make pre-judgments about people, it's a real low hanging fruit. The fact that people react in the same way kids do to cooties as they do to racism without actually thinking about it or dissecting it makes poo poo pretty hysterical. There is no reason to ban anything since free speech counteracts other free speech.

Not only that but the number one rule of comedy is, if something is taboo then it's loaded with material. Racial humor has always been funny and will continue to be so until the sun explodes and the universe dies of hydrogen depletion. This is just a fact of life and there's not a soul here that has not laughed at some type of racial humor.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

The Taint Reaper posted:

I honestly agree with what that Muslim Mayor said.

words are cheap he needs to reopen auschwitchz and solve the problem personally, bet he could get jews to run it for free.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Stormageddon posted:

I mean,they could do what Christians do and white wash the race of their religious figure. Would it be racist to say gently caress Muhammed if they drew him white?

Funny, because that's kinda what Muslims themselves used to do

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

TOILETLORD posted:

words are cheap he needs to reopen auschwitchz and solve the problem personally, bet he could get jews to run it for free.

I dunno dude I thought the european green movement was against types of fuel that released noxious fumes into the air.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Boner Zone posted:

lol no way

it was awesome

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

It also turned out that nobody really fasted because they loving announced over steam chat what they were eating and if the food really counted as breaking fast.

Let me tell you how a bag of crisps is not really a food and watch me win the gold medal in mental gymnastics

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010
public service announcement

a lot of muslims get mad if you make fun of a dead pedophile, some get really mad

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

I'm Crap posted:

so you didn't get mad at Colbert then. was that because you understood the context in which he was making his satirical comments before getting mad and making five pages of posts about it, and then trying to dig yourself out of looking really stupid by deploying some pissweak burns?

This will never stop being fun for me.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

am0kgonzo posted:

public service announcement

a lot of muslims get mad if you make fun of a dead pedophile, some get really mad

i miss michael jackson too

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008

The Taint Reaper posted:

It also turned out that nobody really fasted because they loving announced over steam chat what they were eating and if the food really counted as breaking fast.

It's not as long as you shout Allahu Arby's before you eat your curly fries

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

The Taint Reaper posted:

The Radical Hindus stick to making GBS threads up an area that's already lovely instead of going after the places on earth that actually make the world a better place

Is this a metaphor for this thread?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

TOILETLORD posted:

if Islam wants my business they should try putting out something on par with Off the Wall

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

TOILETLORD posted:

Fact: Nation of Islam provided bodyguards for him during his child molestation trial.

Makes you think.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Iamblikhos posted:

Fact: Nation of Islam provided bodyguards for him during his child molestation trial.

Makes you think.

There goes all the respect mainstream America had for the NoI.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Stormageddon posted:

It's not as long as you shout Allahu Arby's before you eat your curly fries

The number of excuses were

It's nighttime in Mecca so it's OK to eat stuff in America which is not on Mecca Time

Potatoes have no blood running through them so they're not really a food

If I eat where I can't see the sun(i.e. a dark closet) it doesn't really count

Fish is considered a bloodless creature and is therefore ok to eat because it is not a food(fish actually do have blood according to science)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
lol holy poo poo

yes mother i am in fact eating french fries in the closet. its very culturally sensitive, of course you wouldnt understand

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
they are not fully submitting themselves to Allah.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"yknow, my day was going pretty crappy until i heard that a dork in a modest mouse shirt was going to eat pringles under his bedsheets as a show of solidarity" - an irl muslim

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

"yknow, my day was going pretty crappy until i heard that a dork in a modest mouse shirt was going to eat pringles under his bedsheets as a show of solidarity" - an irl mouslim

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
hi, goon posting about video games 24/7 here, occasionally taking breaks to post about politics in countries i know nothing about. have you watched Bill Maher's fantastic documentary Religulous? it does an excellent job of showing why muslims are dumb and i, a 35-year old who has achieved nothing of note in his life, am smart

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
you ok dude

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

newreply.php posted:

hi, goon posting about video games 24/7 here, occasionally taking breaks to post about politics in countries i know nothing about. have you watched Bill Maher's fantastic documentary Religulous? it does an excellent job of showing why muslims are dumb and i, a 35-year old who has achieved nothing of note in his life, am smart

Sorry to hear that you're 35 and have achieved nothing, maybe you should go enroll in some college courses because state level programs already fund entire degrees at many universities in America if you qualify.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

newreply.php posted:

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

newreply.php posted:

dunno you made it to 35 without dying that's better than what at least a dozen million people have done.

• Locked thread