Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i'm thinking of watching automata the plot synopsis on netflix implies it's irobot but they made the lead white. anyone see it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i haven't seen it, toiletlord

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
well i made it past the logos but it didn't grab my attention after that in 20 seconds so i ended the movie 1 star

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i watched it illegally it was bad-ok on a scale of modern scifi

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
What's your favourite movie?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Beige posted:

What's your favourite movie?

dead heat

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
gonna watch zoom now bvecause tim allen

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

you watch a lot of movies toiletlord

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Frog Act posted:

you watch a lot of movies toiletlord

depends on your meaning of watch, i finish maybe 1 in 20 movies

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
ok bored again going to watch frank

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i hate knowing this but isn't that also the name of the completely unrelated penny arcade thing that is also about robots questioning their humanity?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
ok frank is poo poo

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
I Fukkin hated that class.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
lets see what the willis whole 9 yards is like

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
ok this is kinda great because it opens with 2 actresses treating mathrew pery wiith the amount of poo poo the audience would give him if they met him in person and he just stares off into space like he knows it and the audience is agreeing

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
ok i saw mathew peyy on screen for long enough for the rest of 2015 no more, night breed time

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I watched the first 20 minutes of Automata and then stopped because it shows promise and I wanted to watch it with my wife tonight.

I don't really trust goon movie reviews. For example, Prometheus was good and entertaining despite all it's problems. I think when people get on the internet they forget the whole "it's a movie" thing.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

DiHK posted:

I watched the first 20 minutes of Automata and then stopped because it shows promise and I wanted to watch it with my wife tonight.

I don't really trust goon movie reviews. For example, Prometheus was good and entertaining despite all it's problems. I think when people get on the internet they forget the whole "it's a movie" thing.

watch the scorpion king 4 only movie i watched all the way through out of like the last 50 i watched

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

SYSV Fanfic posted:

I Fukkin hated that class.

I liked it

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Ok, watched it and if was fine up until the beginning of the third act then it turned to absolute poo poo.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

TOILETLORD posted:

watch the scorpion king 4 only movie i watched all the way through out of like the last 50 i watched

you watch a sweaty johnson bathing in sand for 90 minutes but wont watch some french milf gently caress harland williams? ...and also amanda peets teets? Your tastes confuse me op

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TOILETLORD posted:

ellen hollman is pretty fine

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

post your sickest gosper gliders ITT

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TOILETLORD posted:

gonna watch zoom now bvecause tim allen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnsiZOJjfUg

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008