Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I was collecting pics to do this earlier but something came up, and now I have to go out. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

no

now go home and get your fuckin shinebox

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
More like England.bnp, am I (far) right?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
englan~1.pcx

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

:britain:

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
all i have is geordies.jpg

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

El Estrago Bonito posted:

all i have is geordies.jpg

:confused:

e: wait, i just GIS'd that. Are geordies like england's answer to Jersey guidos or something?

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
theyre really xenophobic

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
but russia is still funner to laugh at

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I have a theory that living on an island makes you twice as xenophobic, see also australia

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Idiot Kicker posted:

I have a theory that living on an island makes you twice as xenophobic, see also australia

ditto Japan

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Yeah but the most racist dude, HITLER, came from a landlocked country. makes u think

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

midnightclimax posted:

Yeah but the most racist dude, HITLER, came from a landlocked country. makes u think

Well, Germany's an island of blondeness in a swarthy sea so it kinda works out.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

why is it that the "white pride" crowd are always the most goofy, inhuman-looking blobs imaginable?

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Happy Bear Suit posted:

why is it that the "white pride" crowd are always the most goofy, inhuman-looking blobs imaginable?

Because people like that have literally nothing else about themselves to take pride in?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

:confused:

e: wait, i just GIS'd that. Are geordies like england's answer to Jersey guidos or something?

No, guidos are America's answer to Essex lads. Geordies are really cool, but very strange.

Freewheel
Apr 23, 2012

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB1iW-6TmNo

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

As an American I understand that this picture is somehow a big deal but I have absolutely no idea why or how.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
City of London isn't part of England, gtfo

edit: the white van pic is something about Labour MPs looking down on ordinary working-class white guys but it's really just Joe the Plumber 2.0

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

isnt this where that gordon ramsay midget got eaten? :rip:

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
pools_of_puke_and_piss_every_saturday_night.tiff

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Junkfist posted:

As an American I understand that this picture is somehow a big deal but I have absolutely no idea why or how.

it was tweeted by a political candidate with the text "house in (wherever it was)" and then everyone called her a snob and her party disowned her and the guy who's house it was got in the papers complaining about immigration and not beating kids

it was funny then it was depressing

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

do it again!

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

if this thread takes off please please please can the uk megathread crew not post endless political pics as that is boring as poo poo and yes we know the tories are cunts, saying it over and over again isn't going to make them go away.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

opus111 posted:

if this thread takes off please please please can the uk megathread crew not post endless political pics as that is boring as poo poo and yes we know the tories are cunts, saying it over and over again isn't going to make them go away.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Idiot Kicker posted:

actually membership of far right groups is at an all time low :smuggo:

('people (i.e northerners) willingly go on holiday here)'

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

opus111 posted:

If I could, I would make this a forum-wide rule.

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
the van/flag thing was great with everyone falling over themselves to apologise about implying certain distasteful things about said white-van driver.

i work construction, i could have described the man in detail down to the green tattoos without ever seeing a picture of him.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

dont you dare talk like that about our noble tradsemen.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Just post a picture of a newspaper that's run by the top brass but depicts itself as the voice of the working class and champions common sense in this "political correctness gone mad" country and we should cut benefits to poors because they're scroungers but also to keep the poors on our side we will rhetorically question bankers salaries. Lol let's also defend "our" nhs while at the same time, claim David Cameron is good for our country, do all this with a straight face.

gently caress England

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

oh god

soembody make them stop. the whining and the pissing and moaning from people who simply cant appreciate living in a country as great as the uk. yes it has its problems but name somehwere that doens't. spend any length of time abroad and you'd soon understand.

In short:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!

much later after my chore are done I'll post some actual pictures that show a range of visages of ye merry olde england.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

oh god

soembody make them stop. the whining and the pissing and moaning from people who simply cant appreciate living in a country as great as the uk. yes it has its problems but name somehwere that doens't. spend any length of time abroad and you'd soon understand.

In short:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!

much later after my chore are done I'll post some actual pictures that show a range of visages of ye merry olde england.

ye art pubes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

David Copperfield posted:

City of London isn't part of England, gtfo

why?

• Locked thread