Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
"You smell pretty like Mother" then bite your lower lip and noisily cream your jeans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
So did the op get kicked out of class for sexual harassment? what happened?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

site posted:

So did the op get kicked out of class for sexual harassment? what happened?

arrested for sex crimes.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Lick her cheek, and then say I just wanted to see if you taste as good as you smell.

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.
Real answer: "I'm sorry to bother you but that's a wonderful fragrance you're wearing, what's it called?"
When she answers, just say "ah, I bet my mother/sister/made-up girlfriend would like it."

Then you make her touch your weiner.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Fart silently, but time it just right, so that stench reach your noses just as you finish commenting on her smell. Instant classic.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

You use Evian skin cream, and sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps - but not today.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

So I got partnered up with a girl in my spanish class today. She is cute and was wearing a good smelling perfume. How should i tell her that I want to smell her all the time? help me goons.

tell her next time you dress up for a date you want to be able to put on the scent she is wearing. i'm implying you ar a human being.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

bust a load of jizz in her hair then laugh

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

just scoff and say "you think you smell good?!" and then let rip your juiciest fart

chicks love that poo poo

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

vyst posted:

bust a load of jizz in her hair then laugh

i did this once right before leaving for work for teh day

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
How do I tell a classmate I want to gently caress her?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Splurgerwitzl posted:

How do I tell a classmate I want to gently caress her?

Tell her she smells good

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
howd it go op pls report

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

So I got partnered up with a girl in my spanish class today. She is cute and was wearing a good smelling perfume. How should i tell her that I want to smell her all the time? help me goons.

write her a note in your cum

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

whoflungpoop posted:

howd it go op pls report

I don't have that class again until Tuesday. Until then I will be writing poetry about her rear end stank

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Fetus Tree posted:

i did this once right before leaving for work for teh day

What was his name? What was the name of the guy you did that to?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Smokey posted:

What was his name? What was the name of the guy you did that to?

Hazal

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

One time in class a woman told me that my cologne smelled really good. I went to the bathroom and when I was coming back she was leaving the room and grabbed my shirt and smelled me again and told me I smelled really good.

I thanked her and went back into the classroom because I didn't think that a young married person would be trying to hit on me :)

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Professor Shark posted:

One time in class a woman told me that my cologne smelled really good. I went to the bathroom and when I was coming back she was leaving the room and grabbed my shirt and smelled me again and told me I smelled really good.

I thanked her and went back into the classroom because I didn't think that a young married person would be trying to hit on me :)

obviously you dont live near a military base

or you do and your avatar says everything there is to know about you

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

I don't have that class again until Tuesday. Until then I will be writing poetry about her rear end stank

good,.there are days left to plan

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
tell her she smells nice and dont make a big deal out of it

it helps if you're attractive

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Professor Shark posted:

as you came out of the bathroom she smelled you and told you you smelled really good

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

OP you still have time to dumpster dive and retrieve enough plastic soda bottle caps to create an incredible 8'x8' mosaic that reads 'You Smell Good' and has a large nose as the background art.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
op is hannibal lecter

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
"Can I smell your pussy?"
"?!!"
"Well I guess it must be your feet."

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
this is the main compliment i get from girls and it goes like this "you smell nice"

good luck you retarded lil goon you

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
You smell nice, how about I take you home and eat your pussy like it's my last meal?

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
didn't read thread but its a non-starter, OP you need to just tell every other person in class that they smell bad in front of her. process of elimination

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

"the lady smells nice today"
*tips fedora*

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Stoic Commie posted:

this is the main compliment i get from girls and it goes like this "you smell nice"

drat you must not have a lot else going for you, huh?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
tell her you love her and want to have her children

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i actually just smell really amazing, like people have to close their eyes to focus on my scent, they can't even see my beauty

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Can confirm this works. You have to be really loud though.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i put one in the same pocket as my wallet when i was in a hurry like a retard once, and when i got to the girl's place it was gone, the only place i stopped was the grocery store, so it probably fell out of my pocket while i was at the self checkout and everyone noticed except me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9ks4DLsHUc

• Locked thread