Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Date an American Asian girl mabes but not a real Asian Asian girl, completely different beast fyi god bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
white women are like white men but subtly more tragic

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

spooky girlfriend posted:

Said no white woman ever.

white women in asia can get really bitter about this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2511313/My-sweet-sour-dating-experience-An-expat-career-woman-Beijing-flings.html

http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mr. Popo posted:

Revenge for Pearl Harbor.

oh god what the gently caress is this

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

naem posted:

Date an American Asian girl mabes but not a real Asian Asian girl, completely different beast fyi god bless

case in point:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEwCcG4Qekg

The Bible
May 8, 2010

My wife is Korean. Not Korean-American, but born and raised in Seoul, only left twice Korean.

I can confirm she is insane.

Also, loving lol at "submissive."

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
if i could have my pick of nationality to marry i would pick canadian

oh wait i do

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Bible posted:

My wife is Korean. Not Korean-American, but born and raised in Seoul, only left twice Korean.

I can confirm she is insane.

Also, loving lol at "submissive."
yeah we know u like the ddong chim

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
asian women are an old chinese remedy for old sperm related autism.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

yeah we know u like the ddong chim

Don't kink shame

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

spooky girlfriend posted:

Said no white woman ever.

bullshit

my preference for asians has set off more than a few rants irl. I'm not rude or a pig about it and I've had many women go into rant mode to the point II won't even get duped into the conversation about it.

And in Asia the light skinned girls will blow a gasket or put you on ignore forever if you admit that you think dark skinned asian girls are pretty.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

oh god what the gently caress is this

That's from the new season of Game of Thrones

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
preferring to date one race over another is racist

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

Stoic Commie posted:

preferring to date one race over another is racist

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
what is your point, little japanese girl

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Act shy, feminine, submissive at first. As soon as I'm married I will stop shaving, tattoo bell hooks on my forehead, and let the male inferior know who's really boss (this shrill Grade A Feminist Bitch, who else :D)

Don't like it? No problem... That'll be half of your life's work (while I eat bon bons on the couch). Cash or credit??? Thank s feminism

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Asian women are still too demanding and intimidating for me. What's next on the submissive chain?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Search for the most beta woman

The Bible
May 8, 2010

unassertive boy 99 posted:

Asian women are still too demanding and intimidating for me. What's next on the submissive chain?

A sock.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

unassertive boy 99 posted:

russians i think.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Business Gorillas posted:

russians i think.
HAHAHAHAHA

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

russians i think.

lmbo if you think russian women are anywhere close to "submissive"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

5-HT posted:

lmbo if you think russian women are anywhere close to "submissive"

yeah, but people mail order russian women for the same reasons they mail order asian women

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

yeah, but people mail order russian women for the same reasons they mail order asian women

Because human trafficking is a lucrative undertaking with little overhead and huge profit margins? Just grease some wheels, throw people in a shipping container, and away you go to easy street

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

they're thirsty dudes who couldn't hack it w/ a normal wife, or hack it w/ women in general. well yeah.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Ragtime Cthulhu posted:

Because human trafficking is a lucrative undertaking with little overhead and huge profit margins? Just grease some wheels, throw people in a shipping container, and away you go to easy street

nah, because white guys are convinced that they're foreigners with "better homemaking skills" and "more submissive" than american/first world/white women

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

I'm Crap posted:

HAHAHAHAHA

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

my dad is a vietnam vet and i know a few of his vietnam vet buddies. a few of them have asian wives. these women cook, clean, rub their feet and never complain. they are nice women too. i think these old dudes just want some of the good vietnamese poon they had back in the day, so they divorce their fat white wife in their 50s or 60s and order in the first asian looking woman they find on a dating site

these guys have decent veteran money/pensions so they are loaded. living the dream, buying 4wd trucks, boats, fishing and loving. freedom reigns etc

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

toggle posted:

my dad is a vietnam vet and i know a few of his vietnam vet buddies. a few of them have asian wives. these women cook, clean, rub their feet and never complain. they are nice women too. i think these old dudes just want some of the good vietnamese poon they had back in the day, so they divorce their fat white wife in their 50s or 60s and order in the first asian looking woman they find on a dating site

these guys have decent veteran money/pensions so they are loaded. living the dream, buying 4wd trucks, boats, fishing and loving. freedom reigns etc

dumping your wife in your late 50's and picking up some girl the same ethnicity as the ones you used to rape in the army 40 years ago is the definition of a mid-life crisis for veterans

just wait in the year 2054 iraqi women will be all the rage

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

son... say hello to your new viet mom

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Popo posted:

Revenge for Pearl Harbor.

fitty men

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

dumping your wife in your late 50's and picking up some girl the same ethnicity as the ones you used to rape in the army 40 years ago is the definition of a mid-life crisis for veterans

oh yeah no poo poo!

old dudes are pretty gross

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

toggle posted:

oh yeah no poo poo!

old dudes are pretty gross

you'll be an old dude someday though

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

you are assuming there will be iraqi women left by 2054.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I bet Tibetan chicks are p. docile.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Fyi black parent + asian parent = blasian child.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

5-HT posted:

you'll be an old dude someday though

yep and i cannot wait :)

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

katlington posted:

Fyi black parent + asian parent = black child.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

MRA/PUA types are hilarious. They go on these rants about how you should ditch western women and find a nice submissive mail order bride from overseas. Not realizing that these women will just use them for a green card, and divorce them and take half their stuff as soon as possible.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Men go for asian women because they think they're easy targets. But if they could pick any woman they wanted I don't think the numbers would be so skewed towards asians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butthead
May 31, 2011

a hole-y ghost posted:

son... say hello to your new viet mom

• Locked thread