Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
shannonmcns super sjw sister wished death on herself after her dad emptied himself out of both ends for 3 days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

mango sentinel posted:

MSG Syndrome or whatever is likely caused by improperly stored cooked rice being a breeding ground for harmful bacteria.

MSG owns, much like gluten and dairy.

I thought this said MGS Syndrome for a second and thought it came from Kojima ruseing you to hard.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

shannonmcns super sjw sister wished death on herself after her dad emptied himself out of both ends for 3 days

next on Reality Show

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
oh poo poo motherfucker it's page 12

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Spanish Manlove posted:

it's the thread crier checking in

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Shannonmcn posted:

Chubby white sjw with ceoliac posting in a terrible xo Jane thread. Xojane is painfully bad word vomits 99% of the time

Vodka: I drink vodka and I don't give a poo poo. Even whiskey which is defs not g-f doesn't give me much worse hangovers than wine. I'm not v sensitive so I just don't poo poo right for like a week if I eat pizza but my dad was emptying himself from both ends for 3 solid days over New Years because some stupid restaurant decided "gluten free" was stupid and faddy and didn't bother to actually make it uncontaminated. Probably used the same fryer or pan or something.

3 of my relatives have ceoliac and I was diagnosed at 11 and I couldn't tell you poo poo about gluten except I can't eat it and it makes bread things stretchy which is why gf pizza will always be garbage.

children should not be in your future

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

Did your dad beat you or something

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
cant tell if spanish manlove likes xojane, or just hates gbs

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

gnarlyhotep posted:

he works at the Happy Carrot health food store on Bleeker St

lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

why can't it be both

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i dont understand how passionate people can be about denying gluten allergies. its really weird

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Ocean Book posted:

i dont understand how passionate people can be about pretending to have gluten allergies. its really weird

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Ocean Book posted:

i dont understand how passionate people can be about denying gluten allergies. its really weird

gluten allergies are a lie much like democracy and human "rights"

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

wth thats not even my quote

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Ocean Book posted:

wth thats not even my quote

in gbs we call that "getting prolapsed in the own zone"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

It happened to me. ate some bread, took nasty dump or was it puss?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why i took a big chinese takeout dump at my boyfriend's house and you should too

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

can somebody probagte spanish manlove please.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

The Rage posted:

Did your dad beat you or something

gnarlyhotep posted:

it's the thread crier checking in

opus111 posted:

can somebody probagte spanish manlove please.

I've said it before. Spanish manlove is a bad poster and bad mod, who will mercilessly latch on to any thread that he thinks is even remotely active and spam it relentlessly with his white noise retard poo poo in the vague hope that someone, anyone, will pay attention to him. Eventually, when it doesn't owrk, he will gas it out of frustration.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

same

Minimalist Program posted:

I've said it before. Spanish manlove is a bad poster and bad mod, who will mercilessly latch on to any thread that he thinks is even remotely active and spam it relentlessly with his white noise retard poo poo in the vague hope that someone, anyone, will pay attention to him. Eventually, when it doesn't owrk, he will gas it out of frustration.

yeah basically. can mods be added to the ignore list? he seriously never posts anything of worth anymore

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
a lot of ppl might disagree with me but franco was a good poster a year ago back when lady thread hated him, and i think something traumatic happened to him that turned him into a bad poster

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

he made a funny post about dressing for the job you want where swome office workers were in scuba gear.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Minimalist Program posted:

a vapid xojane writer woman: I am allergic to caffeine, gluten, and fifa

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Klyith posted:

Non-Cyborg Nanomachine Sensitivity, a new condition for people reporting undiagnosed symptoms of malaise, digestive upset, and acute lack of spoons.

Its just called morgellon's now

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
my friend greg white would never gluten-shame me

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

a lot of ppl might disagree with me but franco was a good poster a year ago back when lady thread hated him, and i think something traumatic happened to him that turned him into a bad poster

i think this is true he was cool in my weekend drinking thread around the same time too

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Started taking those probiotic pills and blew my rear end in a top hat inside out the first day, but have had nice solid poops since. Would recommend to anyone having unexplained digestive problems.

midwat
May 6, 2007

A flight of juice:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ha

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Darkman Fanpage posted:

my friend greg white would never gluten-shame me

I looked into this, it checks out.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
at the juice flight with greg white, my sissy worm slave who worships my rear end

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

ArbitraryC posted:

I was more talking about how funny it was that she went straight to "oh my god creepy" about a dude who's job is literally to stand outside all day/night saying "bless you" as she walked by and then making small talk about the chilly weather when she engaged him back. I brought this up in E/N the other day how it's been this internet thing to suddenly just call guys creepy with no actual justification for the word and this is imo a perfect example of what I was talking about.

Oh no, I totally agree with you on THAT point. If someone says "hi," they're not catalling or assaulting you. You can't get mad and be like, 'Well I'm PRETTY sure if I hadn't flipped him off he would have said something threatening after that! !" You cannot whinge about not being respected in public and then get poo poo-pissed when a bouncer says 'bless you.' That's a NICE thing to say, totally devoid of any sexual impropriety and I would wish more people would be that friendly. His motivations for saying it are none of your concern. You don't get to be a bitch because you STRONGLY believe that he wished you a good day cuz he wants your sexy bod. He didn't say anything offensive.

It's gone from "Don't catcall and harass me!" to "I can only be approached by humans I deem acceptable to me, and you won't find out if you're in that category until it's too late." Grow up.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

midwat posted:

A flight of juice:

lol

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Baby teef Greg is a pinworm in the vagina of life

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

midwat posted:

A flight of juice:

Tahaha

You guys see this?!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Isn't sugary juice basically garbage from a health perspective, even if it does come from all natural ingredients?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

etalian posted:

Isn't sugary juice basically garbage from a health perspective, even if it does come from all natural ingredients?

I depends. Apple juice isn't terribly nutritious and is mostly just sugar, but other juices while also having a lot of sugar will also have vitamins and poo poo. Either way too many flights of any type of juice will make you fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
It's sad that Spanish Manlove is trying to white knight insane xojane sjw chicks.

• Locked thread