Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

And holy poo poo my typing was bad in that post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay nevermind, I thought maybe my hide was roleblocked cause I never got confirmation if I was successful or not, but Diqnol just confirmed it was in fact a successful hide.

So much for that theory.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Amoeba102 posted:

Oh, hiding usually means you hide behind anaother player so that you're untergetable but if the other plahyer dies, you die too.

I think it depends on the mod. I had a hide like Asiina's in Mountain Goats.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

That changes everything, but is also a new and frightening thing for Mafia as we know it.

Only explanations if KFC is town:
Busdriver on N3, Derp JailMasoned KFC N5.

Busdriver makes all night action discussion annoyingly pointless because you can always add "but a busdriver!"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
If KFC was jailmasoned on N5 he'd know about it.

Actually that's a good point, who did get jailmasoned N5?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

##vote Dugong

I'd like to come back to Juanito, PMom and Chic tomorrow as I think they're scum.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Not if his mason died that night too. Like would you be given a "Here talk in this anonymous google doc with no one because they are dead?"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Amoeba102 posted:

Not if his mason died that night too. Like would you be given a "Here talk in this anonymous google doc with no one because they are dead?"

Maybe? I guess it would depend on how diqnol was handling the night action?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Yeah, and that's not exactly something confirmable. I trust KFC enough because he would have stuck his neck way out for contradictory information.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't know if busdriver on N3 works, since LM meant for me to get the hide and I got it, so I couldn't have been driven, and in any case presumably KFC would see the bus driver visit no matter what since he would visit both targets.

This is a very bold move for KFC to make if he's lying so I'm having a hard time not believing him, but it absolutely does not add up.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
Can someone summarize what doesn't add up for me? I'm missing something and am confused

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I've had a very busy week and will be catching up!

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Oh, I was mason jailed n5. That's why I failed. I thought I said that already

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Winged Orpheus posted:

Can someone summarize what doesn't add up for me? I'm missing something and am confused

I was given a hide by LM on N3 which I was able to use that same night.

KFC was claimed watcher/doctor and claimed he watched me that night and didn't see LM come or didn't get any flavour that indicated I hid.

Since LM flipped town and he said he hid me (I was given the hide) then even if you think I'm lying, KFC still should have either gotten flavour indicating that LM visited me or that he couldn't find me.

He also said he watched you N4 and saw Dugong visit you. Did anything happen to you N4 that you're aware of?

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
I stated earlier that I didn't receive any flavor/notifications that anything happened to me night 4

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Amoeba102 posted:

Uranus and I talked until he died. He had a hate on for rarity thinking he stopped the kill n3 jailing her. Given that LM Flipped town, after I shared my results with him, him he also thought merk was pissed about the game and told asiina just to shoot him -- given that using a hide should have meant I don't see her at all, and I didn't get an action failed-type notice.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
I attempted to use an action on asiina night 4 and got a failure result

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
N4 I was mason-jailed.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I've had a pretty terrible week. I am sorry I haven't posted but yeah real life.

Anyway i will catch up

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

You're saying there were 4 kills in game night 1? That's a little wild, given that we also had a scum dayvig.
This smells fishy, there's also no reason to claim this right now unless you think it will break the game open which it doesn't, especially not while you're witholding your info about the second BP.

I wasn't told what/who hit me d1

Yes I targeted asiina

I claimed because I thought it would stir up conversation so I would have something to respond to when I got back. Again that backfired

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dugong posted:

I wasn't told what/who hit me d1

If you're claim is true then it would have to be a nightkill cause nothing else would trigger bulletproof

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ok I actually got really sick and all i did last night was talk about my alma mater

what's going on help

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
By the way, why did you visit WO on N4?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Winged Orpheus posted:

Also this is completely a :siren::siren:FLAVOR ARGUMENT:siren::siren: but Dugong claimed his role is a "beginner" and we know from merk's flip that the scum team is n00b-aligned.

I don't understand why you did this. You knew it would be disregarded but still mentioned it?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

I figured that I stopped the kill n3, but that it was done by a ninja.

if your claim was real why do you think a ninja tried to commit the kill

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Your Personal Muse posted:

Yeah I guess I was just assuming FV would flip scum. I tried to go back and read over what happened but it was mostly just opportunistic scum or lazy town.

I'm down with murdering Dugong ##vote Dugong

what the christ

like if been terrible this game but you criticised me for going to aggro on you, you criticised me for not going on you when new info came up and then you criticised me for going back on you.

then you come up with this excuse.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Rarity posted:

By the way, why did you visit WO on N4?

i didn't? I dont have anything left.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dugong posted:

i didn't? I dont have anything left.

Then why aren't you voting KFC right now?

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Dugong posted:

if your claim was real why do you think a ninja tried to commit the kill

because I watch + doc, a ninja's kill would have been stopped but unwatchable.

Unless I was busdriven, or some other ridiculous poo poo, you're a liar. You don't have enough credit for me to assume that.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

I really would have liked dugong to comment before this because I wanted to try and catch him in something. First 2 nights I was basically flying blind, after that it's ny obviously town picks

N1 rarity, no visitors
N2 zyzzx no visitors
N3 asiina, no visitors
N4 WO dugong visited
N5 derp, action failed

This is what I got. And why I was pushing dugong and sure WO was town

i dont get it
you say it wont be advantageous to tell the results. if you were pushing me you could have just said one made up night's actions. Night 1-3 are just filler. Night 5 is as well because derp already claimed jailer or whaterer he says

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

so i'm asking why you didn't just say the 1 night's results if wanted to lynch me?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Rarity posted:

Then why aren't you voting KFC right now?

because i don't think he is telling the truth but i want an answer

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

You don't have enough credit for me to assume that.

how would anyone have credit in this game? asiina vigged merk but he did a crap vig earlier. what else has there been apart from that?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dugong before you get lynched, what do you think of everyone else left alive?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

what's the case on dugong

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tremendous Taste posted:

what's the case on dugong

He got caught in some night action shenanigans.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

He also has refrained from having solid opinions and participation this whole game, and a lot of excuses for why he hasn't contributed, and was one of merks callouts. I'd be massively surprised if gee didn't pepper in one scumbud in his picks so he'd get cred of one of them took off

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Dugong posted:

so i'm asking why you didn't just say the 1 night's results if wanted to lynch me?

Because a) amoeba wanted more info and b) I'm much more likely to die after I get you lynched and I don't want anyone else loving around theorizing about what I did or didn't do. Now fake some content so we.can catch your buddies and get lynched

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Also I'm very sure.about dug o ng but this guy is trying to downplay the case on him. If we're wrong about duging and there's like a disguiser or some poo poo then I'd look realll close at this guy but that is for after sugongs flip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I had x number of days away you think id just counter claim again KFC when he had thought I was town earlier. No

• Locked thread