Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Those photos in the prison block are like the complete opposite of those ones with Miley Cyrus where shes all pretending to make out with her fans and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

:stare:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

japan is so magical

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That girl is older than 18, right? :ohdear:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mr. Pumroy posted:

japan is so magical

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Mr. Pumroy posted:

japan is so magical

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
at this point you have to wonder why japanese women even bother with skirts

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

to be fair she is a known attention whore and exhibitionist.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Fauxtool posted:

to be fair she is a known attention whore and exhibitionist.

who?

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

Quarex posted:

Melt-Banana opened for Tool the last time I saw Tool, and that show was why I decided to never see Tool live again. They already had trolling the audience down to a science, and that was like 15 years ago.

Quarex posted:

Melt-Banana opened for Tool the last time I saw Tool, and that show was why I decided to never see Tool live again. They already had trolling the audience down to a science, and that was like 15 years ago.

When i was working in the music industry a band i worked with (Might have been Mastodon? idk) were supporting tool. I left after the first song because tool and wembley arena are terrible. I wish melt-banana was at that gig too that would be pretty sweet. Well thats my tool story.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lenfried, the person in the quoted picture

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
From Wikipedia:

Economic aspects

The annual revenue of the love hotel industry in Japan is estimated at more than $40 billion,[18] a figure double that of Japan's anime market.

It is estimated that more than 500 million visits to Japan's 37,000[19] love hotels take place each year, which is the equivalent of around 1.4 million couples,[19] or 2% of Japan's population, visiting a love hotel each day.[5] In recent years, the love hotel business has drawn the interest of the structured finance industry.[19]

Several transactions have been completed where the cash flows from a number of such hotels have been securitised and sold to international investors and buy-out funds.[3][20]

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
whats a love hotel daddy

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Hogge Wild posted:

From Wikipedia:

Economic aspects

The annual revenue of the love hotel industry in Japan is estimated at more than $40 billion,[18] a figure double that of Japan's anime market.

It is estimated that more than 500 million visits to Japan's 37,000[19] love hotels take place each year, which is the equivalent of around 1.4 million couples,[19] or 2% of Japan's population, visiting a love hotel each day.
2x365 = 730%. So that means the average Japanese man bangs a hooker 7 times a year?

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online

now we're talking

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Fauxtool posted:

lenfried, the person in the quoted picture

oh i thought it was just random advertising, which is much funnier.

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online

Mr. Pumroy posted:

japan is so magical

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bum the Sad posted:

2x365 = 730%. So that means the average Japanese man bangs a hooker 7 times a year?

still lower than Korea except "coffee" is probably cheaper

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Zzulu posted:

whats a love hotel daddy

its where they gently caress since walls in their houses are too thin

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
One day I will visit Japan and when I do I will go to the suicide forest. There I will hide behind a bush and wait for the first suicidal Japanese person to come along. Just when they're about to hang themselves I will jump out from behind the bush A BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA DON'T DO IT ha ha ha im a white guy

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

univbee posted:

There are maid cafes where their gimmick is they treat you like poo poo (pretend not to hear you, complain while serving you poorly-presented food, poo poo like that).

They have months-long waiting lists.

Link? How do I make reservations?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Typical Pubbie posted:

One day I will visit Japan and when I do I will go to the suicide forest. There I will hide behind a bush and wait for the first suicidal Japanese person to come along. Just when they're about to hang themselves I will jump out from behind the bush A BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA DON'T DO IT ha ha ha im a white guy

do it in blackface and watch them poo poo themselves

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Hogge Wild posted:

From Wikipedia:

Economic aspects

It is estimated that more than 500 million visits to Japan's 37,000[19] love hotels take place each year, which is the equivalent of around 1.4 million couples,[19] or 2% of Japan's population, visiting a love hotel each day.[5] In recent years, the love hotel business has drawn the interest of the structured finance industry.[19]

Several transactions have been completed where the cash flows from a number of such hotels have been securitised and sold to international investors and buy-out funds.[3][20]

Probably because of Japan's paper thin walls most people don't have sex at home because their cry-moans would irritate the neighbors, not that they'd ever admit to hearing it.

That there's probably tons of prostitutes using them.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

serious norman posted:

Link? How do I make reservations?

just google "tsun tsun maid cafe"
You dont want "tsundere" thats something different

http://www.nagomi.tv/index.html
has both

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

the best game show

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Fauxtool posted:

just google "tsun tsun maid cafe"
You dont want "tsundere" thats something different

nah i dont want the pedo cafés i want the insulting wife café

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I know, that cafe has women that pretend to not like you in varied amounts (as if they have to pretend)

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
saw the edit thank!!

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What is with japanese repetition of adjectives to make a new word? Is that how you make it a noun?

I was trying to buy pastery that was titled as the "fuwa" version meaning fluffy i think. The guy at the desk at no idea what I wanted until I asked for the fuwa fuwa version.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Zzulu posted:

whats a love hotel daddy

You know those hotels you can rent rooms in by the hour (because they're where you go to gently caress?) They're Japan's version of that, with the rooms completely done up in various ways and even the "regular" ones basically look like Quagmire's house on Family Guy, and you can get various rooms for role playing purposes or something which raises a lot of questions like the Hello Kitty S&M room.

slightly :nws: as it has Kitty-chan in S&M attire http://i.imgur.com/ROmKLxc.jpg

They are also cheaper than many actual hotels and so some people do use them as an actual legit hotel to save a few bucks on their trip.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they are also cleaned to japanese standards so you probably wont roll over onto someone's used condom

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I gotta wonder if that's licensed.

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.
Flamboyant rock band by day night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7MMMNTQ7H0

Goofy fuckers by day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPHSi83buLI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWMw9i_pI54

Jaramin
Oct 20, 2010

VICE interview with a Japanese cannibal

Jaramin fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jan 25, 2015

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

drilldo squirt posted:

I gotta wonder if that's licensed.

the person suing would have to admit to visiting and by extension having sex. That would never happen in japan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
I'm not sure you understand what licensing is

• Locked thread