Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Pardon the ebaums world link but Skyler and his bath salts are pretty rad too.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82310574/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
just found what i call "the goon episode" on dailymotion, the very first episode of hoarders:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy6ta2_hoarders-s01e01_lifestyle

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

also there is one where a guy secretly lives on the roof of a condo, sneaks into hotels to eat their continental breakfasts, and steals chocolate milk from bodegas. he was an investment executive or something before he started doing blow

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

TheReverend posted:

Pardon the ebaums world link but Skyler and his bath salts are pretty rad too.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82310574/

what a milf

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Extreme Cheapskates is also amazing. Most of the people on there have made their lives a complete misery, and will waste hours of time just to save a few dollars.

Here's a future goon wife who showers with her laundry and doesn't use toilet paper: http://youtu.be/z68tH-lnK60

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

all I remember is the rich white kid who was in a band with his rich hot white girlfriend and he couldnt stop smoking crack in the bathroom and he got in a fight with her dad or something and woke up in a ditch and was crying all the time. I mean, if you think about it, being rich must be really hard and you need to keep smoking crack to keep going through that bullshit.

That's the only person on the show who did nothing but make me mad. All the other people, no matter how incredibly hosed up they were, and how much worse they were making their lives, I could understand, in at least some small way, why they were on their path of addiction. That guy had already started a successful career, had a natural talent for music, had contracts with major music industry outfits as a producer, and was in a money earning band with his hot girlfriend. He lives with her and her family, they are supportive and accept him, have seemingly infinite patience, and just want him to recover. The worthless gently caress regularly smokes up and verbally abuses and physically threatens her family.

I remember watching that episode and wishing I were him, and there he is laying in dirty water in a drainage ditch, under a highway, crying his eyes out about how awful his life is while smoking crack.

I found it, S02E16 Tim.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i was talking to my friends about enjoying this show and they said the just thought it was depressing but soemthing about affluent first worlders tumblign into drainage canals wasted on hand soap while a camera crew scurries after them is the ultimate spectacle

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
anyone post about the duster chick yet guys remember her lol anyone? probably not

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

XK posted:

That's the only person on the show who did nothing but make me mad. All the other people, no matter how incredibly hosed up they were, and how much worse they were making their lives, I could understand, in at least some small way, why they were on their path of addiction. That guy had already started a successful career, had a natural talent for music, had contracts with major music industry outfits as a producer, and was in a money earning band with his hot girlfriend. He lives with her and her family, they are supportive and accept him, have seemingly infinite patience, and just want him to recover. The worthless gently caress regularly smokes up and verbally abuses and physically threatens her family.

I remember watching that episode and wishing I were him, and there he is laying in dirty water in a drainage ditch, under a highway, crying his eyes out about how awful his life is while smoking crack.

I found it, S02E16 Tim.

That's exactly it. It was the one episode that completely broke the pattern of making you feel better about yourself and instead making you wish you had this guy's problems.

episode X1 sex abuse victim finishes rehab and kills himself after
episode X2 psycho depressed addict gets arrested or borderline murdered
episode X3 rockstar went insane lost everything he had and sits in a tiny room mumbling poo poo
episode X4 rich kid 'addict' fell in a ditch and got his polo shirt collar a little dirty, boo hoo hoo

Dr. Video Games 0112 fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Jan 28, 2015

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
supposedly in the bath salts episode linked in the thread you can see the branded bath salts bags, and it was the same bath salts that some TCC goon was selling to other gently caress ups in TCC lol

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Frog Act posted:

where does this lady score 600 vicodin a month god damnnn

Florida, I would assume. There are pill mills in basically every shopping plaza.

My favorite intervention was the guy on bath salts who attacked "shadow people" on his ceiling and freaked out about everything.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Gaunab posted:

also Cristy is awesome. she's pretty much the person kesha based her personality on. seriously watch the full episode, it's amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_PV-7vwivA

The part at the end where she drops to the ground while her dad is disciplining him reminds me of how my dog acts in training lol

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
kill bang marry intervention thread edition
id kill that kesha chick, bang the milf from the ebaumsworld vid, and marry duster chick

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

you know what i dont get? how do all these people have sober "best friends". these are probably just random people from when they were kids they don't give a gently caress about anymore

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

also the part where everyone reads them letters realyl highlights the predominance of adult illiteracy in the united states

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
IM ADDICTED TO EATING CAT HAIR

:catdrugs: http://youtu.be/p9xmiOxsTWg:catdrugs:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
your addiction has affected me negatively in the following ways....

fart.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

some of these addictions are so pathetic. loving slots, seriously??

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
there is also an intervention canada. I havent watched them yet but i think one guy IV's maple syrup

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
How many of these are fake? I feel like these are just the new jerry springers.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

XK posted:

I found it, S02E16 Tim.

I'm watching that episode now and I forgot how much of a pussy the dad was. He's just sitting there letting a crackhead verbally abuse and threaten his daughter.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Ramsus posted:

How many of these are fake? I feel like these are just the new jerry springers.

I just watched a portly woman groom her cat with her tounge. That's some real poo poo haha

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Rambling Robot posted:

just found what i call "the goon episode" on dailymotion, the very first episode of hoarders:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy6ta2_hoarders-s01e01_lifestyle

So Jethro here is 39 and has been with her for over 10 years. This girl is 27 in the video.

What could possibly go wrong between a 29yr old man and a 16yr old girl

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lard Goat posted:

I had a buddy that watched this show or something like it, and his favorite parts were the episodes where hot chicks were like one hit away from being tore up meth heads. He got some kind of sick pleasure from that poo poo. I don't know where I was going with this, but his obsession always seemed kind of hosed up to me.

That's why I love those teen pregnancy MTV shows. I'm attracted to how poor and stupid they all are.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0S642NtHtE

i love this gay earth

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Can we talk about 16 and pregnant in here too because the trainwrecks on that show are just as funny

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

sure, I'll allow it.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Gaunab posted:

Can we talk about 16 and pregnant in here too because the trainwrecks on that show are just as funny

The best is when they get knocked up more than once.

"Hey you know what's better than a dumb poor hick with a baby and an equally worthless boyfriend? TWO kids!!!!"

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

haljordan posted:

The best is when they get knocked up more than once.

"Hey you know what's better than a dumb poor hick with a baby and an equally worthless boyfriend? TWO kids!!!!"

I like when the optimistic and naive plans they make while pregnant get shattered by reality.

"Gonna move out and get married right after the baby is born. Oh wait, my baby's father has pretty much abandoned us to enjoy his youth and I'm trapped by responsibility. Why'd I have a baby :("

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Professor Shark posted:

I meant which is the better train wreck show: Intervention or Hoarders?

i marathoned every season of Hoarders last year on a whim. its really quite fascinating from an archeological point of view, to see the layers of filth and depravity peeled away. intervention can get bad but in Hoarders you often get to see 30 years or more of accumulated human failure compressed into a monument.

the cat houses are always the worst, always

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

They're bringing intervention back just so you know. new episodes start in March

Im just amazed that people are stupid enough to have a documentary crew follow them around and that the interventions are still a surprise. then again when you're falling down drunk every day or strung out to pluto, I guess you don't see it coming?

also anybody else think that Candy Finnigan did some hard loving drugs before she got clean and became an interventionist? because she looks like shes almost 100 years old

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Hoarders got out of control after the redneck troll lady episode where she ate lard from a bucket all day, poo poo on newspapers, and left crushed rotting chickens all over her place. Their attempts to one-up that episode resorted in hunting down obviously mentally ill people that just poo poo everywhere. None of the charm of the earlier episodes, like where the manchild let his bunny horde eat through the walls.

It's not intervention but this is the most extreme profile of substance abuse I've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dJ97Vwoup4

Also this is pretty insane, mostly because you have an addict recording himself the whole time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPlO_lFLWP0

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
I find it amazing that they show people actually doing the drugs and poo poo. Apparently there is some law that says they can't be prosecuted for it though. Anyone know what I am talking about?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
mega bong rips 420 law

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i watched an episode with a old alcoholic lady with my parents, and we ended up realizing we were related to the lady lol. alcoholism runs strong in my family

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Un chien andalou posted:

I find it amazing that they show people actually doing the drugs and poo poo. Apparently there is some law that says they can't be prosecuted for it though. Anyone know what I am talking about?

i have no idea what the legal ramifications are but those people are retarded. i would never, ever do drugs on camera that's worse than even teh idiots who post about getting high on their facebook. i feel uncomfortable talking about drugs under pseudonyms even that poo poo will ruin your reputation

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011

Cracked_Gear posted:

also anybody else think that Candy Finnigan did some hard loving drugs before she got clean and became an interventionist? because she looks like shes almost 100 years old

Bitch is a lich

E: Best part of the Linda episode is the haunted look on her brother/caretaker's face right after she says "We had to, like, tape a maxi pad to my body."

pr0p fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Jan 28, 2015

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

im watching this episode where the white drummer dude w/rich parents and an oxy habit and he's like a caricature. i've known a ton of white person oxy junkies and they were all exactly like this dude

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

this human being has a methadone prescription and he's flipping his wig cus he cant get oxy lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

pr0p posted:

Bitch is a lich

for real

"Sweetie I gotta tell ya, I used to be right where you are. If you keep going down the path that you're on, you're going to look like I do."

"HOLY poo poo! OKAY I'LL GO!"

I think back in the day her drug use would have made Keith Richards go Jesus you have a problem

• Locked thread