Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Pinterest Mom posted:

what do you think tt's scum meta is? in my experience, he likes to have fun by making fake claims and see what he can get away with, and that's why i was seeing from his posting re the amoeba sitch

and yeah i'm standing by my "his effort wasn't genuine" read, amoeba

He makes those fake claims when he is under pressure. He does crazy conspiracy theories and is overall insane both as scum and town, but as town he is crazy and has crazy plans because he thinks that it is what will make the town win, and as scum he makes those crazy plans in a reactionary fashion to try to distract whatever case is on him by being ~~~wacky~~~, and I read the amoeba stuff as the former.

Whats the case on PMom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Soooo we have about four hours to go. I'm gonna ##vote PMom for now and try to do a quick reread before deadline

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Everybody seems suspicious to me, with the exception of Asiina and Winged.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
The case on PMom is a complete and total disinterest in talking to or about anyone but taste and his outburst.

##vote PMom

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm happy with this lynch

##vote PMom

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

if you kill me today i'll be able to sign up for fantastic four

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
##vote Tremendous Taste

Extremely little in the way of contributions, especially recently. Would also be willing to vote YPM or PMom, but I feel stronger about TT. Gonna be keeping an eye on my phone, will do my best to switch to Pmom if it looks like a no-lynch.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pinterest Mom posted:

if you kill me today i'll be able to sign up for fantastic four

Too late :(

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
actually fuckit ##vote Pmom.

I'd rather know we didnt no lynch and get to enjoy the concert tonight.

:redhammer:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Winged Orpheus posted:

##vote Tremendous Taste

Extremely little in the way of contributions, especially recently. Would also be willing to vote YPM or PMom, but I feel stronger about TT. Gonna be keeping an eye on my phone, will do my best to switch to Pmom if it looks like a no-lynch.

I don't buy this as sincere

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Winged Orpheus posted:

actually fuckit ##vote Pmom.

I'd rather know we didnt no lynch and get to enjoy the concert tonight.

:redhammer:

ahahahaa

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The server seemed to freeze in place for a moment as the vote drew to a close. Was the truly elite to be destroyed? A man of strength and devotion to the game could be guilty of being its enemy? Pinterest Mom scoffed.

"Ha. You guys are loving noob bitches. I didn't ever want to be a part of this server anyway, I was just practicing my reaction time. You guys should stop wasting your time. You'll never be good players. lel"

It was then that the server kick sent PMom into the abyss, never to be seen again.

Pinterest Mom, n00b aligned ESEA Elitist, has been ousted by scrubs!

The large crate on A bomb site seemed to begin to shimmer...could it be? fatal1ty tagged on its side! But CS:GO removed tagging...surely this must be a sign? Is god real after all?

IT IS NOW NIGHT. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO SUBMIT ACTIONS.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The lag is getting better, it seems, but it's still no fun to play in the server, especially with the way people are getting knocked out of it. Hopefully once the issue is resolved a reddit campaign detailing the new lag free server will save it when all is said and done. Unfortunately, for now, it seems Amoeba has decided to leave. He cited reasons such as "buttfrustration at the lack of ESEA registrations".

Amoeba, CS-aligned ESEA CEO has been frustrated to the point of leaving!

It is now Day 8 (holy cow)!!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 8

Not Voting (7): Asiina, Chic Trombone, Juanito, Rarity, Tremendous Taste, Winged Orpheus, Your Personal Muse

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh god why am I not dead in this game?!

Scum you are very cruel.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Amazingly this game still hasn't passed the first game I played in, 8bux's wedding game (9 days). Although that had a whole bunch of no lynches in a row near the end.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
This would be a perfect time to go "speaking of which...." and then vote TT, but I think based on how hard PMom was tunneling him it's probably not him.

I'd bet YPM > Juanito > Rarity.

##vote YPM

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Agreed, it's too late in the game for PMom to bus another scum as a lynch alternative.

I'm currently thinking YPM > Chic > Juanito, I'll check PMom's posts in a bit to look for links

##vote YPM

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Is there only one scum left or is there possibly 2?

I'm okay with YPM. I think if it's not him, then it's Chic.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Woops I forgot I was gonna do this.

Pinterest Mom posted:

No, she also does weird "gotcha!"-ing on irrelevant aspects of peoples' posts.

Like the post on me that I quoted (how can you possibly have that opinion?)

and this line in her post about YPM earlier

(like she can't believe someone would state "X is scum" despite having uncertainty about it?)

That post on YPM really does feel like she's straining to make a case on him. She starts off from a position of "you're a bad town player", makes a few points on him
-didn't pursue CT
-he made an alignment call on amoeba that wasn't earned
-he expressed differing levels of uncertainty on merk's scumminess
-he made a post analysing merk's behaviour from the starting assumption that f_v is scum and overreached in logic
-he avoided making comments on Somber's alignment (:ironicat:)

and jumps to "your behaviour is scummy". I just don't see how, if your prior is "YPM is a bad townie", that behaviour adds up to him being scum.

There are a couple of other posts from PMom in a similar vein where he attacks FV over her case on YPM. Reading this in hindsight makes me think that his suspicion of FV in the early game was less about pushing for an FV lynch and more about defending YPM.

Pinterest Mom posted:

this is a fantastically bad vote

PMom defends a vote on Chic, which is the only time he posts about her. No thoughts at all on Hiipfire/Juanito.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Rarity posted:

Woops I forgot I was gonna do this.

There are a couple of other posts from PMom in a similar vein where he attacks FV over her case on YPM. Reading this in hindsight makes me think that his suspicion of FV in the early game was less about pushing for an FV lynch and more about defending YPM.

PMom defends a vote on Chic, which is the only time he posts about her. No thoughts at all on Hiipfire/Juanito.

Defending me from what? The only vote on me was Dugong.

What are your thoughts TT

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Your Personal Muse posted:

Defending me from what? The only vote on me was Dugong.

From the case that FV was putting on you, as I literally just said.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
:zombie: im dead . hello from the grave. good luck twon. hohohoho

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 8

Your Personal Muse (2): Asiina, Rarity

Not Voting (5): Chic Trombone, Juanito, Tremendous Taste, Winged Orpheus, Your Personal Muse

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
##vote YPM

This feels right

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Rarity posted:

From the case that FV was putting on you, as I literally just said.

A case that no one was following, as I literally just said. Why would I need to be defended? I get what you were saying but it doesn't make sense.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Thread, I'm here to tell you if you hammer tomorrow night you will have to wait until Monday morning. Deadline will be Mon night 8pm est.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

It's so dead in here that I forgot it wasn't still night. I think the fact that YPM hasn't been hammered yet after soooo loooong is pretty telling w/r/t him being scum. ##vote YPM Let's just get this game over with

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

YPM sits in a corner not moving. "Let's lynch that guy!" Nobody can understand why he won't move because he's talking a lot. He said earlier he was playing from his phone, but surely that was a troll? The votekick slams down on him.

YPM, CS-aligned Pubbie, has been el kabonged!

It is now night! Give me night actions ASAP!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Juanito, CS-aligned Pubbie, has been wrekt!

It is now day! You have until tuesday night at 8pm est!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 9

Not Voting (5): Asiina, Chic Trombone, Rarity, Tremendous Taste, Winged Orpheus

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Why?

Why would you do this to me?

Rudest goddamn scum in the world.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

ok I didn't even get to post yesterday but WO is who i'm thinking is sus a f

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Seriously Rarity if it's you and you did this to me I will be extremely angry.

And it's almost definitely you.

Tell me, why would you do this?

I thought we were friends.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Asiina posted:

Why?

Why would you do this to me?

Rudest goddamn scum in the world.

i'm laughing if you're scum, you'd almost deserve to win this

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

i'm laughing if you're scum, you'd almost deserve to win this

Seriously, I almost wish I was so there'd be an explanation as to why I'm still alive in this stupid loving game.

Anyway, this is almost definitely LYLO so no voting pls tia.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

Seriously, I almost wish I was so there'd be an explanation as to why I'm still alive in this stupid loving game.

Anyway, this is almost definitely LYLO so no voting pls tia.

No thanks

This one's for you windshipper

##vote Asiina

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I really loving hope I'm right about this

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rarity posted:

I really loving hope I'm right about this

talk me through this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay so Rarity has no excuses she's probably scum okay whatever let's look at the other three and why they've been cleared and whether it's reasonable to do so in case by some merciful god I'm killed tonight.

WO is cleared because scum Dugong targeted him that he was watched, and why would scum target each other. Almost definitely town.

TT was getting pressure by PMom mid/late game, although it was a pretty lazy pressure so ehhhhh, still maybe yeah scum.

Chic was getting very heavily tunneled by merk at the beginning of this game an eon ago before either of them were getting any pressure. Could be extremely aggressive bussing but that would be quite the gambit. I could see merk suggesting it though.

Okay so I'm going Rarity > TT > Chic > WO.

• Locked thread