Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

this is perfect, thanks again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG BIC SQUAD

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Oh sure give the wife mouse long eyelashes in sick of the oppressive gender roles in your art.

Actgually I never stated that the mouse with eyelashes was female, so in reality you're the one who is forcing your internalixzed views on gender onto my art, ok

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Aoba Seragaki posted:

Actgually I never stated that the mouse with eyelashes was female, so in reality you're the one who is forcing your internalixzed views on gender onto my art, ok

owned

BIG BIC SQUAD

:coolfish:

fuck. marry. t-rex

Aoba Seragaki posted:

this is rather intimate

Aoba Seragaki posted:

I rest my case.

Miss Psychosis

Draw something inspired by Legend of Zelda and the japanese art of Guro.

Grass Effect

Aoba Seragaki posted:

:drat:

GoodbyeTurtles

ok, please can you draw someone with families of mice in every pocket, like in their jeans pockets & jacket and hoodie under it, they have to be shrugging with a 'whats with all these families of mice? i'm a literal mouse village' look on their face. you know the look

BIG BIC SQUAD

Im afraid I dont understand what youre trying to say

heard u like girls

Aoba Seragaki you draw really good and cool

----------------

Dr Cheeto
Please draw a penis dressed like Hitler smoking a weed

fuck. marry. t-rex

Aoba Seragaki posted:

Im afraid I dont understand what youre trying to say

I'm afraid your drawing perpetuates violence against women. I count 3 dead female beings; 2 at the moment of death at the hands of men. I'm extremely disturbed.

Grass Effect

I'm afraid your drawing perpetuates violence against women. I count 3 dead female beings; 2 at the moment of death at the hands of men. I'm extremely disturbed.

I don't think the bitch should count tbh

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FluffieDuckie

Ivy posted:

I don't think the bitch should count tbh

i see

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

BIG BIC SQUAD

that is literally a drawing of me so am I perpetuating violence against myself

landy.
please draw me punching dr cheeto in the face

Miss Psychosis

Aoba Seragaki posted:

that is literally a drawing of me so am I perpetuating violence against myself

Oh that makes it ok.

Dr Cheeto
Hey just a quick show of hands, who here thinks it would be okay to not give food to a starving person because they made an image your didn't like on the internet

Dr Cheeto

Bull Runner posted:

please draw me punching dr cheeto in the face

Wow this violence offends me if you were in a well I would not drop a rope for you

I.N.R.I
:troll:

BIG BIC SQUAD

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

ok, please can you draw someone with families of mice in every pocket, like in their jeans pockets & jacket and hoodie under it, they have to be shrugging with a 'whats with all these families of mice? i'm a literal mouse village' look on their face. you know the look

FluffieDuckie

cheeto i'm going to drop a little knowledge on you

i wouldn't really starve someone to death

i hope that helps

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Dr Cheeto

FluffieDuckie posted:

cheeto i'm going to drop a little knowledge on you

i wouldn't really starve someone to death

i hope that helps

In that case you used the word literally incorrectly and should be exiled to a dessert island

GoodbyeTurtles

Dr Cheeto posted:

Hey just a quick show of hands, who here thinks it would be okay to not give food to a starving person because they made an image your didn't like on the internet

hey.... shut up nerd

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Dr Cheeto posted:

In that case you used the word literally incorrectly and should be exiled to a dessert island

sounds delicious

GoodbyeTurtles

this is really good, thanks

joke_explainer

Dr Cheeto posted:

i'm not a very judgemental person... sometimes people do messed up stuff, but i would always give food to a starving person i think, or help them out of a freezing river. not helping would be worse than their image!

FluffieDuckie

Brillo_Pad posted:

sounds delicious

please draw me on dessert island

heard u like girls

----------------

Miss Psychosis

The OP slides a paper towards me. A 9x11.5, facing downwards. I smile to myself, and reach out, grasping the paper. In one graceful motion I overturn it, exposing a woman be murdered. My smile widens. "Ah." I say. "i'm glad you're here. We need more people like you around."

tao of lmao

I.N.R.I posted:

BYOB is full of cyber bullies who would literally commit murder on people who dont conform to there insane ideas about what makes a person good or bad,.

GoodbyeTurtles

i would eat a starving man in front of the starving man, to show him im not to be hosed with

Dr Cheeto
The kicker: it's made entirely of discarded fruitcake

fuck. marry. t-rex

BIG BIC SQUAD

FluffieDuckie posted:

please draw me on dessert island

sorry this took so lonjg

dogcrash truther

Aoba Seragaki posted:

I'm actually pretty proud of tyhis

The shading is a nice touch

BIG BIC SQUAD