Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Baba Ganoush posted:

I think a large segment of the West's population would find the realities of total war p. problematic. But it's fun to imagine these guys in a life and death struggle with ISIS

i change my mind death to america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Holy gently caress that video was brutal.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

it's a hoax guys

:nms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZoUenilNcQ&index=23 :nms:

edit: on second thought, linked

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Harald posted:

ISIS should behead some CEO's

Wanna see Jaime Dimon's stupid smug head swinging from some dumb raghead's hand.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
had a co-worker today try to tell me how Israel is supporting ISIS

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Blistex posted:

Holy gently caress that video was brutal.

yeah but watch me defend a bunch of dark age cavemen because it's totally the same thing pilots do when they bomb people, just speaking frankly here

all loving jihadis must loving hang

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

No. 6 posted:

Wanna see Jaime Dimon's stupid smug head swinging from some dumb raghead's hand.

:agreed:

much better than some dumb japanese reporter or whatever

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

SplitSoul posted:

it's a hoax guys

lmao

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
I was going to say how absolutely horrible, but then I got to this part of the article,

"his plane crashed over Syria while on a bombing mission"

Yeah, one psychopathic mass-murderer gets torched by other psychopathic mass-murderers... not really seeing a problem here....

e: Seems like others have already made this point. But that's ok, I don't mind repeating the harsh truths of this world

Freestyle fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Feb 4, 2015

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

SplitSoul posted:

it's a hoax guys

someone link this to brown moses asap

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

dMastri posted:

not here (NSFW)

really though, don't watch it.

Not sure what is more disturbing, the fact that a man was burned alive with no way out or that I was not disgusted by it because the video has a hollywood movie quality to it, tricking my brain into thinking I am watching a hollywood scene.

gently caress ISIS. Destroy them.

Shrinkage
Oct 23, 2010

Justin Tyme posted:

yeah but watch me defend a bunch of dark age cavemen because it's totally the same thing pilots do when they bomb people, just speaking frankly here

Probably feels the same to the guy it happened to though? I dunno???

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
poor guy

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Guy is a pus. Some loving Buddhists already did that poo poo to themselves.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Noblesse Obliged posted:

i look forward to when ISIS runs out of horrible ways to kill people and starts coming up with ridiculous comedic ways to troll the west.

like making a man run from a giant boulder rolling down a hill or maybe tying them to a rail road track and twirling a long sinister mustache and cackling madly

They might as well set up a real Mortal Kombat Theme park where everybody dresses up as their favorite characters and finish off the infidels. Throw them into an acid pool, spike pit, ceiling pit, spinning blade pit, getting skinned alive, arms ripped off, head smash, vertical cut in half, etc.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hingehead posted:

Not sure what is more disturbing, the fact that a man was burned alive with no way out or that I was not disgusted by it because the video has a hollywood movie quality to it, tricking my brain into thinking I am watching a hollywood scene.

gently caress ISIS. Destroy them.

The gasoline trail and torch was straight out of hollywood action movie.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

Justin Tyme posted:

it's totally the same thing pilots do when they bomb people
it is though... white phosphorous, napalm, thermobaric cluster bombs.... he got what was coming to him... just speaking frankly here

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Shrinkage posted:

Probably feels the same to the guy it happened to though? I dunno???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI

how many retarded americans watched this with the same gusto some jihadi idiot watches a video of islamists firing RPGs at syrian tanks

how many ppl in baghdad lived through that comically unjustified invasion and vowed death to the foreign invaders. makes u think

etalian posted:

The gasoline trail and torch was straight out of hollywood action movie.

isis is the most westernized jihadi movement and they know their audience extremely well

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

SplitSoul posted:

it's a hoax guys

I somehow don't believe that ISIS has the CGI capabilities to fake what I just watched.

There really was no point in him trying to put out the flames as they approached. That sand he was standing in was totally saturated with gas, and kicking it at the approaching flames would have done nothing. The amount and intensity of the flames would seem to indicate that they were not too worried about wasting fuel and probably dumped an entire 55 gallon drum in that cage before they started filming. Were I in the same situation, I'd probable let the fire get to me and hope I passed out as soon as possible. On second thought, I'd probably try and bash my head as hard as I could on the bars and try and knock myself out as soon as they lit it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Blistex posted:

I somehow don't believe that ISIS has the CGI capabilities to fake what I just watched.

There really was no point in him trying to put out the flames as they approached. That sand he was standing in was totally saturated with gas, and kicking it at the approaching flames would have done nothing. The amount and intensity of the flames would seem to indicate that they were not too worried about wasting fuel and probably dumped an entire 55 gallon drum in that cage before they started filming. Were I in the same situation, I'd probable let the fire get to me and hope I passed out as soon as possible. On second thought, I'd probably try and bash my head as hard as I could on the bars and try and knock myself out as soon as they lit it.

yeah weird how someone who is terrified and helpless in the worst situation imaginable doesnt do what an internet armchair prisoner would do

sorry i know you dont meant it that way but really its the stupidest poo poo to say "if i were in a cage and about to die in a fire i would make it look better on video" even hypothetically

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

There's a point where being on fire becomes a life-threatening situation. Gasoline there only helped speed the escalation towards that threshold.

The fact gasoline was present seems to be on purpose.

Guys I think this was a murder.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

SplitSoul posted:

it's a hoax guys

Anyone with common sense can see this is a poor movie production. It takes over ONE HOUR to burn a body. Like the guy said if he was in the "cage" he'd be trying to take OUT the fire or minimize being burnt. He was NOT tied down either nor did he even look scared. Sad that there are a lot of these "productions" out there for the gullible to believe. 

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010

Dandywalken posted:

There's a point where being on fire becomes a life-threatening situation. Gasoline there only helped speed the escalation towards that threshold.

The fact gasoline was present seems to be on purpose.

Guys I think this was a murder.

bit of a stretch for me but i'll entertain the idea

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hopefully shock set in p quick.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Baba Ganoush posted:

I think a large segment of the West's population would find the realities of total war p. problematic. But it's fun to imagine these guys in a life and death struggle with ISIS

i really dont undersatnd todays youth. why do they dress like thas and why are they so old

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
If it's any solace he probably went into shock and lost conciousness as soon as he went up; thats what happened to the goon who posted about his failed suicide attempt.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
like, couldn't we exchange Dave Koch to get this dude back? just spitballin here

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

TEAYCHES posted:

yeah weird how someone who is terrified and helpless in the worst situation imaginable doesnt do what an internet armchair prisoner would do

sorry i know you dont meant it that way but really its the stupidest poo poo to say "if i were in a cage and about to die in a fire i would make it look better on video" even hypothetically

Who's to say what any of us would do in such a situation. You see videos of a hundred IA prisoners being led to their death by ISIS and non of them so much as steps out of line or gives a word of protest as they slowly go down the line shooting everyone in the head. It has to be such a state of shock, or possibly acceptance to be in that situation.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Freestyle posted:

it is though... white phosphorous, napalm, thermobaric cluster bombs.... he got what was coming to him... just speaking frankly here

I wish we were using that poo poo. So far it seems to be regular ol' precision guided stuff, which has been impressively surgical, but not as satisfying as a wing of B-52s going all Linebacker II on Raqqa and Mosul would be.

Vernii fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Feb 4, 2015

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Blistex posted:

gently caress, as an American I'd be chomping on my own wrists the moment I was untied and unsupervised.

I want to make a living will that states that in the event I am ever executed by Muslim extremists, I want to posthumously rebuff any "good will" that any right wing media figure offers my family.

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Way to go, Prophet Mohammed. Got some real winners following your ideals.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
ISIS has executed thousands of it, and then boast of it to the world.

Criticize eye for an eye all you want, but it feels just knowing that Jordan is willing to step up to the plate and retaliate.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Vernii posted:

I wish we were using that poo poo. So far it seems to be regular ol' precision guided stuff, which has beenimpressively surgical, but not as satisfying as a wing of B-52s going all Linebacker II on Raqqa and Mosul would be.

god yes if we got some b-52s to carpet bomb mosul i could finally cum

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
bring back the old chemical weapons, the nasty ones, the ones that somebody wins a peace prize for opposing the use of

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
I want to see this earth-shattering weapon Jordan has.

Like I really want them to just unleash a remote earthquake generator.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

you irl posted:

bring back the old chemical weapons, the nasty ones, the ones that somebody wins a peace prize for opposing the use of

Ypres has a really good WWI museum with actors reciting quotes from German scientists about the development and use of chlorine gas. It's good museum. Made my penis hard.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Doppelganger posted:

gently caress, as an American I'd be chomping on my own wrists the moment I was untied and unsupervised.

I want to make a living will that states that in the event I am ever executed by Muslim extremists, I want to posthumously rebuff any "good will" that any right wing media figure offers my family.

You're about to be killed in a cruel and gruesome way and your primary concern is FOX News.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

you irl posted:

Start a goon lead cell fighting with ISIS that exclusively uses chemical weapons.

That way we could set Lowtax up for a peace prize as he'd be the first to report on it.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Japan was the last country to get a super big hard-on for prisoner executions and mutilation of the dead, look where that got them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Baba Ganoush posted:

You're about to be killed in a cruel and gruesome way and your primary concern is FOX News.

p. sure the family of that american guy in syria who was killed by ISIS made it pretty clear that his death shouldnt be used to justify the demonization of muslims and more conflict. like was a top priority that even his grieving mom told the media

• Locked thread