Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
its ok guys lowtax is my cousin

he went to africa or something to get in touch with his 'roots'.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

JiveHonky posted:

maybe hes sick of all the negativity and hatred and violence and he wants happiness back in his life so he goes to the public pool and swioms and uses goggles to go under the water and look at girls butts. its sneaky yeah but its a legit way to be happier

Whoa, brb

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
lots of lowtax groupies ITT

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

dad gay. so what posted:

maybe im lowtax

hmmm

Cender
Sep 24, 2004

He no longer lives in the doom house, unless he just moved back in.

I was asking for more Ripper in another thread a few weeks ago and Gnarly (I think) said he was in the middle of moving.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
It's like, on one hand I can understand that he's got better things to do than launch yet another thread and have all 200 remaining goons line up and autistically :allears: for 10 pages

On the other hand, I can't imagine what those things might be

I mean, I've got a rich social life and two young children too but you don't see me using them as an excuse to futz around and neglect my posting

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
lowtax deserves a vacation from the goblins/poo poo-based specters that inhabit this forum

but yeah more Ripper pls

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
well, on twitter, you can click on a post and "favorite" it. This gives the poster a little star...

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Tujague posted:

It's like, on one hand I can understand that he's got better things to do than launch yet another thread and have all 200 remaining goons line up and autistically :allears: for 10 pages
*slowly sharts in hand and sniffs it while nodding w/ satisfaction*

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Cender posted:

He no longer lives in the doom house, unless he just moved back in.

I was asking for more Ripper in another thread a few weeks ago and Gnarly (I think) said he was in the middle of moving.

Underground volcanic goon base.

Can I work in its NOC?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
But don't you see, OP?

You've been Lowtax all along

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

come back lowtax we've changed baby

We got right with Jesus, Lowtax. It will be different this time.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

Demonachizer posted:

how is babby formed???

-Lowtax's most recent twitter post. There is some video thing attached that I am not going to watch.

Isn't that one of Shmorky's old flashtub videos? I swear that came from a Weekend Web thing back in the days of yore.

He's also posting about black people, Sonic, and going to Vancouver.

So what I'm saying is, everything seems totally normal.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
so why does lowtax not like shmorky anymore? i feel like i missed out on something

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Junk posted:

so why does lowtax not like shmorky anymore? i feel like i missed out on something

well u see it's a super interesting story and not at all boring dumb bullshit

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

How do people not know about how is babby. formed Flashtub. Have some fukken pride in being a goon and bone up on the SAclopedia!

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Its-a-me, lowtaxio!

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Junk posted:

Yeah I realize that if I knew Shmorky in real life I'd probably insist at gunpoint that he stay away from me, but Gaming Garbage just ain't the same without him

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I watched a really old retsupurae with Shmorky on it and I didn't know it was him until somebody said his name, he sounded just like a regular guy. I can imagine Lowtax slowly going insane as THE VOICE got worse.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Pawn 17 posted:

DEAR RICHARD, YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN LEFT YOUR WEB SITE SOMETHING AWFUL UNATTENDED.
Please claim your website within 30 days or control will revert to the next lowest userid, which is apparently some guy who posts about Smite a lot

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Junk posted:

Have you ever heard shmorky speak

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
File Photo of website creator wearing shirt made from a tacky 80's couch

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
lol that hair

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

gnarlyhotep posted:

I watched a really old retsupurae with Shmorky on it and I didn't know it was him until somebody said his name, he sounded just like a regular guy. I can imagine Lowtax slowly going insane as THE VOICE got worse.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

ElGroucho posted:

Have you ever heard shmorky speak

only on the flash tub, why

edit: so thats it? dude just has an annoying voice so he was fired? ok i guess

Junk fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Feb 5, 2015

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

What kind of re-re haircut is that?!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Great picture, let's print up the milk cartons

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

reddit.com have him secluded in preperation for interviewing him about his stance re: journalistic ethics

http://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2gyuxs/richard_lowtax_kyanka_creator_of_something_awful/

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

CrashCat posted:

Great picture, let's print up the milk cartons

first let's kickstart a bribe to one of the Wall Street Journal's woodcut portrait artists and get him to do it

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
lol I've seen that picture and similar ones before, and only now have I realized what a lovely haircut that is

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Junk posted:

Lol somebody fill this goober in.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Junk posted:

if you weren't following along watching Lowtax's LPs you wouldn't understand

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Someone post the bank heist LP where he's just screaming over the entire thing and it's cripplingly embarrassing.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I like this one, I am making it my morning alarm ringtone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-GiwdXyObc

For my money (0$) The screaming retard is what makes it interesting, there are ten million billion other youtube reviews of lovely games where bored nerds rattle off sarcastic remarks that don't really land

Oh sorry SA poster JUNK, let me help you
What I am saying with this post is that I like the loud guy who is yelling, who is Shmorky
He is yelling on the video
He has a voice, you see. A voice that is weird. Shmorky has a weird voice. That he uses to yell
On the video. Shmorky has a weird voice that he uses to yell on the video
Shmorky yells with his weird voice
On the video that I am posting
I think that his voice is funny, but other people think it is annoying
Ok how are you doing over there, guy? You still with us?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Junk posted:

yes, that is it, good job.

edit: here is the thread, where a handsome an ddistinguished Goon Sire asks the right questions to break lOwtax's heart: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3693049

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

mysterious loyall Y posted:

reddit.com have him secluded in preperation for interviewing him about his stance re: journalistic ethics

http://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2gyuxs/richard_lowtax_kyanka_creator_of_something_awful/

What the gently caress? So Reddit is like just pure evil now, huh?

I heard a rumor that lowtax is chilling with AmazonTony...

IN HELL

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Drunk Tomato posted:

What the gently caress? So Reddit is like just pure evil now, huh?
I don't know if you're kidding, but anyone can make a subreddit, regardless of evil status

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

mysterious loyall Y posted:

BAN 08/15/14 10:20pm antinegationism Thank you for joining the Something Awful Forums in order to post a giant loving psychopathic helldump about your ex-girlfriend in the forum about video games.

"giant loving psychopathic helldump"

I forget about the profanity filter sometimes, so it's extra funny when I see it in action

• Locked thread