Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

5MEO drugs just make you rub your fae on the carpet and say nice things about the bookshelf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Frog Act posted:

5MEO drugs just make you rub your fae on the carpet and say nice things about the bookshelf

Well then...

:colbert:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
op how old are you? drugs are usually obtained through high school or college students

barring that, try the place where the people of color live in your town

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

nomadologique posted:

op how old are you? drugs are usually obtained through high school or college students

barring that, try the place where the people of color live in your town

i'm 25 and i used to be able to get drugs but then i shaped up and went back to school and now i can't score anything fun. i would definitely die if i tried to go cop something in the ghetto

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather
have you tried The Internet

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

yung jew posted:

have you tried The Internet

Ooo, Barb from down the street told me about that.

It uses your telephone right?

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

Ooo, Barb from down the street told me about that.

It uses your telephone right?

Yes you stick a .onion on your phondem and use bitdollars and pg13 cryptography

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

yung jew posted:

Yes you stick a .onion on your phondem and use bitdollars and pg13 cryptography

Oh jeez, its gettin' real complicated with the computers and whatnot these days.

*Talk like a mom from 1990s Indiana/Michigan ITT*

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

Oh jeez, its gettin' real complicated with the computers and whatnot these days.

*Talk like a mom from 1990s Indiana/Michigan ITT*

*ib mixhigan voice*
oh here have some cocaine marge

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

yung jew posted:

*ib mixhigan voice*
oh here have some cocaine marge

This is why we work Judy...

*rails line off a pictureframe of her son in his soccer uniform*

This is why we work.

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN

Frog Act posted:

whatever the gently caress you call those little aluminum cylinders full of nitrous

I believe they're called "whippits"

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

Fusilli Jerry posted:

I believe they're called "whippits"

no those are racing dogs

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
Also, OP eat a full nutmeg...that poo poo get you hosed up

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning
Its fun living in chronic pain due to spina bifida while residing in the UK.

I just got prescribed 100 50mg Tramadol and 100 750mg Robaxin, cost me just £16.10. 2 of each 4 times a day is the max recommended dose but i tend to just take them in the evening and space the gently caress out.

There is a certain something about opiates and muscle relaxants that makes life euphoric.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I've been away for an hour or so, have any TCC regulars started careposting in here yet

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Fusilli Jerry posted:

Also, OP eat a full nutmeg...that poo poo get you hosed up

i reserve this for aborting unwanted fetuses

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

dpack_1 posted:

I just got prescribed 100 50mg Tramadol and 100 750mg Robaxin, cost me just £16.10. 2 of each 4 times a day is the max recommended dose but i tend to just take them in the evening and space the gently caress out.

There is a certain something about opiates and muscle relaxants that makes life euphoric.

make them give you the real poo poo

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

Drugs are good but moderation and harm reduction are bad

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
frequent jam band festivals; do not bathe.

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

exspurt analcyst posted:

frequent jam band festivals; do not bathe.

Yeah just go to raves or hippie concerts. It's not hard.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

dpack_1 posted:

drat i lived in beijing in high school and you could get tramadol over the counter, there was a period where everybody at my school was nodding off and itching like crazy during class.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Fonzarelli posted:

drat i lived in beijing in high school and you could get tramadol over the counter, there was a period where everybody at my school was nodding off and itching like crazy during class.

It was OTC here until June last year, but only at like 7.5mg or something stupid. They since upped it to a controlled substance and prescribed at a minimum of 25mg.

My issue with this is how i really do like a drink and reading all the horror stories of seizing if you mix it with alcohol (as well as regular ol' liver damage) is a bit off putting.

I was on buprenorphine patches a while ago but they never lasted for a full 7 days and would start peeling off if i got in a bath so im back to pills for now.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
If you're in a hurry op you can just check you local craigslist for "pnp" ads in the personals section.
Protip: hold out for tina everything else is wack

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

dpack_1 posted:

It was OTC here until June last year, but only at like 7.5mg or something stupid. They since upped it to a controlled substance and prescribed at a minimum of 25mg.

My issue with this is how i really do like a drink and reading all the horror stories of seizing if you mix it with alcohol (as well as regular ol' liver damage) is a bit off putting.

I was on buprenorphine patches a while ago but they never lasted for a full 7 days and would start peeling off if i got in a bath so im back to pills for now.

buprenorphine is the poo poo. i got off painkillers by taking it for about a month many years ago and i have to say, that month may have been the happiest of my life

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Frog Act posted:

buprenorphine is the poo poo. i got off painkillers by taking it for about a month many years ago and i have to say, that month may have been the happiest of my life

The patches were like living in my own shangri-la for the first 2 days. If they gave me enough to swap them out every 2 days i would still have that poo poo stuck to me. But 7 days was too much for the adhesive considering i have to bath every day or two to ease my spine and back muscles.

The robaxin is pretty nifty but doesnt have the euphoria associated with opiates. Just makes it real hard to move, but in a good way.

Been told to try this combo for 2 months and then review if oxycontin is viable. We know it will be a necessity in a few years when my tolerance builds up again but given recent heart and chest pains due to... being in pain the docs are just trying to get me doped up and keep my heart rate away from 140-150bps while at rest.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
uh drugs are for loving losers who cant handle their problems without getting hosed up

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

dpack_1 posted:

The patches were like living in my own shangri-la for the first 2 days. If they gave me enough to swap them out every 2 days i would still have that poo poo stuck to me. But 7 days was too much for the adhesive considering i have to bath every day or two to ease my spine and back muscles.

The robaxin is pretty nifty but doesnt have the euphoria associated with opiates. Just makes it real hard to move, but in a good way.

Been told to try this combo for 2 months and then review if oxycontin is viable. We know it will be a necessity in a few years when my tolerance builds up again but given recent heart and chest pains due to... being in pain the docs are just trying to get me doped up and keep my heart rate away from 140-150bps while at rest.

honestly not getting horrifically addicted to opiates, even if you have a good reason, is probably a good life decision

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

Frog Act posted:

honestly not getting horrifically addicted to opiates, even if you have a good reason, is probably a good life decision

what are good reasons for getting addicted to opiates? i would say that you like them and they feel nice.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

yung jew posted:

what are good reasons for getting addicted to opiates? i would say that you like them and they feel nice.

good reasons

rich
suicidal
in chronic pain
bored

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

Frog Act posted:

good reasons

rich
suicidal
in chronic pain
bored

1 and 4 are really good reasons that i would like to have

lagcats
Oct 7, 2014

you know the deal
stay with 420 and you will be fine

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
I can't imagine not having drugs

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Frog Act posted:

Im not actually addicted. I take them in the evenings to help getting to sleep as that is an impossible task while in pain. And I often take extended breaks (just got the new script today, first time on opiates since Nov 10th) to drop my tolerance and give my hepatic system a chance to recover.

There is simply no denying that taking them for a valid reason still gives a loving amazing euphoric high, which is part of the reason the docs give them to me. Being in constant pain is a bit of a downer so if i can have an hour or two restbite from that it's all good.

Drfishback
Nov 5, 2009
I Don't know your situations but I was in constant pain due to years of construction work and used to go to pain management etc,found out that daily exercise and not sitting in s lovely computer chair as much makes the pain go away....plus weed.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Frog Act posted:

but i don't have any, what should I do about this? should i eat six pounds of poppy seeds?

take all your benedryl

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
what if i dont want to creep on some college kids for drugs, where do I go then

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

dpack_1 posted:

restbite

I like this word

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

I like this word

Hooked on phonics worked for me!

Pain management and physio therapy really is the best way to treat the cause of a lot of lower back pain. Unfortunately for me spina bifida is a neurological condition. My spinal cord is pretty messed up, i have a persistant cyst on it and a plastic shunt jammed into said cyst to drain excess spinal fluid when it swells up. No curing what ailes me so we just have to stick to treating the symptom.

Anyways the moral of this whole thing is getting legal, prescription strength opiates is a blessing. Just dont take them all the drat time and get addicted like a fucktard.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

update: i was given a vyvanse which counts as drugs. eveyone can stop worrying about me now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I wish I had some drugs to take the edge off the comedown from pressing my thumb on this LSD crystal

• Locked thread