Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Literally the only thing I remember about Starcraft Ghost was the girl's butt so throw that in too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

gay skull posted:

Literally the only thing I remember about Starcraft Ghost was the girl's butt so throw that in too

I think that's the only thing Blizzard remembers too, judging by her and Kerrigan's appearances in their other games.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

blizzard butts trigger me

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Third World Reggin posted:

programmers, artists, or video game characters

lay all cards on the table

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

gay skull posted:

i remember freaking out as a youngun because it showed nova running around inside zerg buildings and i wanted that so bad

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

hubris.height posted:

super best friends made darkest dungeon look really really fun. then again, its early access, and i've been burnt one too many times.

is it worth picking up for 20 bucks?

I'm so tired of all the cool-looking games being kickstarter pitches or early access. I wanna play a finished cool game!

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Here's a finished cool game

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Everyone post Kirby

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
second the kickstarter sentiment, but that's the ~*~new landscape~*~

about to load up darkest dungeon for the first time now

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Third time's the charm: I decided to make a Half-Minute Hero duology thread. The games are excellent, and I'd love to play some goons in the second game's multiplayer mode sometime.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

they just aired a Law&Order episode about gamergate

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

No they didn't. Flagship L&O is gone and the rest don't count.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Flagship L&O was gone when Jack McCoy stopped appearing in court.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Green: She was found with part of an XBox lodged in her throat. I guess they couldn't fit the whole thing. They're telling me she was some kind of media activist.
Lenny: Looks like it's game over.
Green: ...Yeah. Anyway. She's dead, like horribly.
Lenny: Looks like someone got XBoned.
Green:. Uh huh.
Lenny: Headshot.
Green: ...
Lenny: Leroyyyyyyyyyy....... Jenkins.
Green: I'm requesting a transfer, Lenny.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

this episode contains the exchange

"What happened to them?"
"They leveled up."

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

Green: She was found with part of an XBox lodged in her throat. I guess they couldn't fit the whole thing. They're telling me she was some kind of media activist.
Lenny: Looks like it's game over.
Green: ...Yeah. Anyway. She's dead, like horribly.
Lenny: Looks like someone got XBoned.
Green:. Uh huh.
Lenny: Headshot.
Green: ...
Lenny: Leroyyyyyyyyyy....... Jenkins.
Green: I'm requesting a transfer, Lenny.

Jerry Orbach is long dead, man.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lurdiak posted:

Jerry Orbach is long dead, man.

And Law and Order with him.

Excels posted:

this episode contains the exchange

"What happened to them?"
"They leveled up."

:lol: Jesus Christ.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

And Law and Order with him.

Yeah man, I been marathoning the entire franchise last year because I'm insane and while the shows keep being entertaining after he dies, it's just not the same. That guy was one of a kind.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

Yeah man, I been marathoning the entire franchise last year because I'm insane and while the shows keep being entertaining after he dies, it's just not the same. That guy was one of a kind.

Jack McCoy was the best prosecutor and Briscoe/Green the best detective team. I am taking a courageous stand on this no doubt unpopular opinion.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Please refer to Exhibit A (trigger warning)

Exhibit A: the name of the creator of Law and Order is Dick Wolf

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Adam Bowen posted:

Please refer to Exhibit A (trigger warning)

Exhibit A: the name of the creator of Law and Order is Dick Wolf

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

http://a.pomf.se/gcynrw.mp4

this is pretty hosed up actually

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I can't find the thread for "what video game was this, I'm too old to remember" so going to ask here

It was a rom hack kinda game where you randomly switched characters, backgrounds, and enemies every few seconds from various nes games.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Third World Reggin posted:

I can't find the thread for "what video game was this, I'm too old to remember" so going to ask here

It was a rom hack kinda game where you randomly switched characters, backgrounds, and enemies every few seconds from various nes games.

Rom Check Fail?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
gently caress thanks

every search I came up with just kept giving me top 10 glitches in sports

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
while we are trying to remember games I've been trying to remember a snes game that spooked me as a kid in which there's a scene where you enter a portal and then you encounter some evil monkey people and I think you are dead or die at some point

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
lmao

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3688311&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=25#post439235233

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
it is infinitely funny that some dumb nerd had a gamer gate meltdown and then posted a banme in a WWE thread imo

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Don't forget to make your threads today everyone. You can do it. I believe in you.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

a guy next to me is very intently reading a video game magazine - a literal magazine - and im equal parts proud, ashamed, and deeply loving amused as i post on this Internet forum from my phone

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
I'm really bad at searching things but I just know there's some stupid meltdown thread somewhere about the crime show thing that happened. Any help?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

GenericOverusedName posted:

I'm really bad at searching things but I just know there's some stupid meltdown thread somewhere about the crime show thing that happened. Any help?

Uh maybe hellthread? If that discussion isn't there it certainly should be

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
it would be really cool if hell thread turned out to be a massive honey pot for permabans. well anyway bye

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

"You'll poke your anus out." - George Dubya Bush

A Spider Covets posted:

a guy next to me is very intently reading a video game magazine - a literal magazine - and im equal parts proud, ashamed, and deeply loving amused as i post on this Internet forum from my phone

Is it a Nintendo power from 1989? Or egm with demo disk?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

A Spider Covets posted:

in this goons humble opinion you should slap it out of his hands and piss all over him and it imo

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

XmasGiftFromWife posted:

Is it a Nintendo power from 1989? Or egm with demo disk?

i couldnt tell all i know is i looked over and i saw geralt and other seedy looking fellows

Stux posted:

it would be really cool if hell thread turned out to be a massive honey pot for permabans. well anyway bye

bye

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Yeah looks like around page 1100 (why the gently caress) of the hellthread is when it starts.

Sounds pretty amazing.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i posted in the hellthread a few times before i realized most people were using it as a way to post things they wanted to say for real but could disguise it was ironic

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

GenericOverusedName posted:

Yeah looks like around page 1100 (why the gently caress) of the hellthread is when it starts.

Sounds pretty amazing.

Do not read or post in Hellthread ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Eonwe posted:

i posted in the hellthread a few times before i realized most people were using it as a way to post things they wanted to say for real but could disguise it was ironic

yeah it was real bad. i made like 2 or 3 posts thinking, 'oh this will be kinda funny or at least entertaining,' but it was neither. gamesgates chat and super anime posting was real bad and that thread is a cesspool of white noise that makes my posts look like it was rendered in full 1080p at 60 fps.

• Locked thread