Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Cat thinks its a kitten and your blanket is a boob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

SynthOrange posted:

Cat thinks its a kitten and your blanket is a boob.

hm. good for her.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

cat has never had to face adult life, get a job cat

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle

hey Kitty

Hey

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

sup Leo

good kitty

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hey yourself

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

SynthOrange posted:

Hey yourself

*boop

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
text from roommate: "Fuzz Bucket plays by no one's rules"

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Defenestration posted:

text from roommate: "Fuzz Bucket plays by no one's rules"

gently caress da police.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

the space heater under my desk points slightly upward so there's a warm sport between my keyboard and monitors

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Trig Discipline posted:

the wife dragged some aquarium stuff out of the attic and frank took that as a cue that he and nichole squidman should get an apartment together

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Trig Discipline posted:

the wife dragged some aquarium stuff out of the attic and frank took that as a cue that he and nichole squidman should get an apartment together

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

cats and boxes, cool

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

hey teddy

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax
catte

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

teddy is jesus

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

spankmeister posted:

teddy is jesus

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

same but hey

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

The cute thread posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBuMlR_fnLA

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

https://vimeo.com/119552362

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Walt is the best cat. I love his mane :3:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

vet kitten

Echeveria
Aug 26, 2014

This is the best thing I've ever seen.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Marlowe drools a lot but it's probably connected to a badly needed teeth cleaning and removal that's happening next Friday

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

i like how quickly adult cat recognises the sound of the disc about to be thrown

amishjosh
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah
little blind therapy cat gave no fucks that i was leaving

he still hasn't quite figured out using them claws to grab when i go in for bellyrubs

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

it's looking like shadow might have hyperthyroidism. if so he'll move from one script food to a different one! yay?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Endless Mike posted:

it's looking like shadow might have hyperthyroidism. if so he'll move from one script food to a different one! yay?

There's a hyperthyroid food? Misty just had pills to keep her levels down.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

my buddy's cat has it and he says he gets him special food, so i assume i'd get similar. daily pills for the rest of his life sounds awful to deal with. (obvs i wll if that's what they decide)

edit: looks like hill's y/d is for hyperthyroidism. but yeah, he lost almost a pound and a half since his last visit and they could feel one of his thyroids, so that seems to be the obvious culprit.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Endless Mike posted:

my buddy's cat has it and he says he gets him special food, so i assume i'd get similar. daily pills for the rest of his life sounds awful to deal with. (obvs i wll if that's what they decide)

edit: looks like hill's y/d is for hyperthyroidism. but yeah, he lost almost a pound and a half since his last visit and they could feel one of his thyroids, so that seems to be the obvious culprit.

It's not a big deal. Our cat got used to it and knew what was coming, so she didn't fight about it. About 5 seconds, give her a treat, and it was over. We did it for several years before she died.

I guess it depends on the cat. If it's small enough you can cradle it in your elbow on its back, just pry its mouth open and throw the pill to the back of its throat. She did try to spit it out if my aim was bad, but it wasn't a big deal.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Endless Mike posted:

Greenie pill pockets, love them.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Trast posted:

Greenie pill pockets, love them.

not useable with trevor, he knows to eat the pocket and spit out the pill. darn smart cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

minivanmegafun posted:

not useable with trevor, he knows to eat the pocket and spit out the pill. darn smart cats.

yep this is what shadow did last time I had to give him pills.