Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
lmao they give up another three

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
At this point I sort of wonder if UVA uses the first half to give the other team time to feel good about themselves, before dropping the hammer in the second.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Gee I wish this Cincinnati/Tulane game would hurry up and get over so I can watch....Missouri/Mississippi State?

My god what am I doing with my life?

e: If anyone cares Cinci/Tulane is tied with 27 seconds left.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
Elbow to the face? No foul.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh my loving god, that was actually worth watching. Tulane with a buzzer beater after giving Cincinnati the lead with 4 seconds left.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

last time unlv finished with a losing record was 95-96 season

looks like unlv has only had three seasons with a losing record, might be four soon

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
Ugh, Georgia just loving pissed that game away. gently caress Bruce Pearl and his smug loving face.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

vikingstrike posted:

Ugh, Georgia just loving pissed that game away. gently caress Bruce Pearl and his smug loving face.
I just got home and tried to catch the end but WatchESPN said it was blacked out for some reason. Didn't think we had a chance in this one with Shamsid-Deen out and Mason with more important things on his mind.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress a Mountaineer, Bless.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

I just got home and tried to catch the end but WatchESPN said it was blacked out for some reason. Didn't think we had a chance in this one with Shamsid-Deen out and Mason with more important things on his mind.

Rest assured Auburn really tried to (literally) throw it away at the very end. I have no idea how you overthrow every single player on the goddamn court to turn the ball over with 1.8 seconds left.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

SC shot a cool 23.6% in their 77-43 loss to UK, which was actually better than we did the first time around. Go Cocks.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

vikingstrike posted:

So that'd be the Georgia that is Kentucky's single hardest remaining scheduled game.

edit: also hooray, UVA has let Wake back into this somehow. Gonna be a long few weeks till Anderson is back.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

elentar posted:

So that'd be the Georgia that is Kentucky's single hardest remaining scheduled game.

Yuuuuuuuup. SEC basketball, yall.

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble
Dammit, Wake Forest.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

UVA holds on to beat Wake despite objectively the worst 4 minutes they've played the entire year. Hope Pitt got everything out of their system today prior to the Monday game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Getting blown out by Clanga at home might be a new low even for this Mizzou team.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
I guess this pace suits us better, but man I'd like to get this win so people will shut up.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

elentar posted:

UVA holds on to beat Wake despite objectively the worst 4 minutes they've played the entire year. Hope Pitt got everything out of their system today prior to the Monday game.

gently caress THE HOOS.

gently caress.

AAAAAAAAAAAAGH.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Jevon Carter and Perry Ellis: The Balding Boys of the Big 12

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
West Virginia has a dude named BillyDee Williams. Why am I supposed to hate them again?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Benne posted:

West Virginia has a dude named BillyDee Williams. Why am I supposed to hate them again?

:smug:

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

it sucks that dave rice isn't the guy because it'd be a real nice story

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

ISU is playing good, but not great. Somehow they have less turnovers than WVU.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Big 12 officiating taking over this one. Cool, cool.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
why WHY did michigan state have to beat us in the punniest way possible

Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses
This game has had some bizarre calls so far.

More than 50% have probably been in ISU's favor so I will refrain from further comment.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Ross posted:

This game has had some bizarre calls so far.

More than 50% have probably been in ISU's favor so I will refrain from further comment.

Yeah,it's mostly dumb shut too.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I seriously can't even tell why the refs are making these calls. Like most of them don't make much sense.

Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses
I'm sure officiating basketball at a high level is really hard but man these guys are bad.

Wrong call on ISU on one end (McKay shoved to the floor) followed by a wrong call on WVU on the other end ("illegal" screen).

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

The thing is they made three early bad calls against us at the start of the half that more or less handed ISU the momentum.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

elentar posted:

Reminder that Arkansas is ranked :colbert:

Well at least until we lose to Ole Miss tonight. Travelled all the way to Oxford to watch the bloodbath.

E: this NC state Louisville game has been fun, upset alert is firmly on

chaoslord fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Feb 14, 2015

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Monster blocks by McKay.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Meltathon posted:

Monster blocks by McKay.

Yeah, and if that had been us it would have been a foul.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Lol :fork:

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

chaoslord posted:

Reminder that Arkansas is ranked :colbert:

there is the small matter of the Arkansas game being in Lexington

edit: cannot for the life of me figure out this Pack team

elentar fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Feb 15, 2015

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

elentar posted:

there is the small matter of the Arkansas game being in Lexington

A much worse Arkansas team won there last year. Kentucky will beat is but I think we will give them a much bigger scare than UGA

NC state did it, up 10 with 30 seconds left :toot:

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

chaoslord posted:

A much worse Arkansas team won there last year. Kentucky will beat is but I think we will give them a much bigger scare than UGA

NC state did it, up 10 with 30 seconds left :toot:

And that Kentucky team was worse than what they are this year at the same point in time.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Butler-Villanova on CBS is a good game.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Syracuse seems determined to give Duke a game. I support this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Eltoasto posted:

Butler-Villanova on CBS is a good game.

I am so loving pissed that I'm not at home watching it.

• Locked thread