Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Meinberg posted:

I feel like Mills is being ~disingenuous.~ Which is to say that his tone sounds fake to me.

mills kinda always reads like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

tt you should know by now i post more in rapid fire bursts and not so much a constant stream

you had six posts in a 20 page thread fam cmon

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Incendiary follow-up question: Meinberg, given how often you vote for me in games (and it is quite frequent), can you ever recall actually being correct? :v:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Off the top of my head, this is what you accused me of in The Grand Budapest Hotel. You chose to believe GulagDolls as the poster who was being genuine. Let's all take a moment to pause and laugh.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I hate day 1

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

gulag should be in this game op

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Mills posted:

Off the top of my head, this is what you accused me of in The Grand Budapest Hotel. You chose to believe GulagDolls as the poster who was being genuine. Let's all take a moment to pause and laugh.

Ok this is awesome

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Mills posted:

Meinberg, what is it about the case that you find disingenuous from me but have no issue with when it comes from Pinterest Mom?

I haven't read PMom as carefully this game. There seems like a lot more noise from her thus far.

True and Real posted:

Everyone look at Met, please.

Oh man, I forgot about Met. I suppose that's a problem of these especially large games, it's easy for players to get lost in the shuffle.

##vote Met

Preview Edit:

Mills posted:

Incendiary follow-up question: Meinberg, given how often you vote for me in games (and it is quite frequent), can you ever recall actually being correct? :v:

I am bad at Mafia. :shrug:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Also: wow rude

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Met was the first to try and break the game with money-sending strategies though so that makes me think he is town.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'm a boy and a Met wolf isn't happening. Be real.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Meinberg posted:

I haven't read PMom as carefully this game. There seems like a lot more noise from her thus far.

Oh man, I forgot about Met. I suppose that's a problem of these especially large games, it's easy for players to get lost in the shuffle.

##vote Met

Preview Edit:

I am bad at Mafia. :shrug:

these aren't productive votes

which of the leaders is your scumbuddy

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Mills posted:

Met was the first to try and break the game with money-sending strategies though so that makes me think he is town.

Look again.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I'm trying to swing a vote shift. I believe in miracles!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It's too cold for me to not phonepost for the moment so my case on him can't be right but he's truly scummy

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

I'm a boy and a Met wolf isn't happening. Be real.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

True and Real posted:

It's too cold for me to not phonepost for the moment so my case on him can't be right but he's truly scummy

true town would sacrifice for this

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ilu

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

True and Real posted:

"Right" in the sense of "done right"

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

My apologies.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

true town would sacrifice for this

I'm not true town then, huh.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

True and Real posted:

I'm not true town then, huh.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Inspired by Rarity, Taste if you could be best buds with one person from this thread, who would it be?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
this game is weird

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mills posted:

Inspired by Rarity, Taste if you could be best buds with one person from this thread, who would it be?

is opop in this game

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

mr.capps posted:

this game is weird

capps_ebooks.txt is here

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
by that i mean its day 1

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

his next post is going to be about voting patterns or a serial killer

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am also phone posting bundled up in blankets watching breaking bad, but I'll be around for deadline.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Asiina, how do you feel about the case on Somb and how do you feel about AT's case on Dugong?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Pinterest Mom posted:

his next post is going to be about voting patterns or a serial killer

well its just the somber and AT votes have been the reoccuring beats since the begining

with this many players you would expect more stuff

not that there hasn't, its just like low in number

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I'm here, but (a) left all my game notes at work and (b) am multitasking over the next hour. Quick opinions on lynch leaders:

Capps - no clue whether he's town or scum, but he's not adding much game-wise and would be willing to vote there.
Somber - I think he's town, but his flip would give information based on how people seem to have taken firm stances on him.
Toaster - really seems like newbie town to me.

I'd prefer to vote Capps but would do Somber.

Suspicious to me: Mills, Asii, Big Nothing, Dugong

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
like ideas are thrown out there but people go back to those 2 same beats from the begining

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

5 confirmed would votes on cappo

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Wow, this thread moves fast.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Guys.

GUYS

##vote Dugong

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

True and Real posted:

Guys.

GUYS

##vote Dugong

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
and its only now near the end of day one other ideas are gaining momtenum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

Suspicious to me: Mills, Asii, Big Nothing, Dugong

Can you please drop at least 2 of these as cases earlyish on D2.

• Locked thread