Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Albany looking like they're going to lose their first America East game, at home against Stony Brook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

OctoberBlues posted:

Albany looking like they're going to lose their first America East game, at home against Stony Brook.

You know I didn't really believe you about driving hundreds of miles to watch bad basketball teams until now.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

OctoberBlues posted:

really? :smith:

go great danes

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Suck a dick, Georgia. Season sweep, motherfucker, and hopefully it ruined their NCAA tournament chances.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

You know I didn't really believe you about driving hundreds of miles to watch bad basketball teams until now.

You haven't lived until you've driven 12 hours roundtrip in one day to see Tennessee State play at Eastern Illinois.

I wish I could have been at this Albany game though, it looked like a drat entertaining game.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

26-0 baby

Catholic Hooker
Mar 30, 2007

One month until the tourney. Can it be March now? :ohdear:

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch Baylor BItch Go Texas gently caress OU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

drat, this Texas - Oklahoma game is pretty fuckin good. If someone is at buffalo wild wings, please have them hit that overtime button.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
The refs in the Michigan/Michigan State game have made it their personal mission to get Michigan back in the game.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
New Mexico: DEFEATED

WillKane
Feb 18, 2015

Nothing new under the sun.
Michigan State seems to be coming on strong again, per usual. They have some serious deficiencies, especially the FT line, but their overall numbers on Kenpom are pretty solid. I could see them winning a couple games in the tourney.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Catholic Hooker posted:

One month until the tourney. Can it be March now? :ohdear:

We're goin dancin this year :woop:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

RumbleFish posted:

Suck a dick, Georgia. Season sweep, motherfucker, and hopefully it ruined their NCAA tournament chances.

They will get in the tournament after they beat Kentuhahahahaha

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

chaoslord posted:

They will get in the tournament after they beat Kentuhahahahaha

I seriously can't find another loss on Kentucky's schedule. Some SC fans were melting down about how they blew us out a week ago, but talk about missing the forest for the trees. We were the 10th (TENTH) opponent UK has held under 30% shooting. We ain't great, but maybe chill on wanting to burn our program to the ground and salt the earth.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
ohio state is off for like a week and i'm going through sam thompson dunk withdrawal.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

kentucky will go undefeated and lose in the first round and it will be awesome. embrace that poo poo

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Huh, apparently Ken Pomeroy was at the Albany-Stony Brook game tonight.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

RumbleFish posted:

I seriously can't find another loss on Kentucky's schedule. Some SC fans were melting down about how they blew us out a week ago, but talk about missing the forest for the trees. We were the 10th (TENTH) opponent UK has held under 30% shooting. We ain't great, but maybe chill on wanting to burn our program to the ground and salt the earth.

Kentucky isn't losing til tourney time. Arkansas has the best chance but there's no way we are winning in Rupp two years in a row. The other games are Auburn and Miss State, who are both bad; Florida who is not great; and Georgia, who just lost back to back home games to yall and Auburn. SEC is not very good at basketball.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Now I kinda wish I had went

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

kittenmittons posted:

kentucky will go undefeated and lose in the first round and it will be awesome. embrace that poo poo

They can cancel basketball forever IMO if that happens because there will be no greater moment in the sports future

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

kittenmittons posted:

gently caress that 15 year old movie, this would be...

American Beauty

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

chaoslord posted:

Kentucky isn't losing til tourney time. Arkansas has the best chance but there's no way we are winning in Rupp two years in a row. The other games are Auburn and Miss State, who are both bad; Florida who is not great; and Georgia, who just lost back to back home games to yall and Auburn. SEC is not very good at basketball.

I actually think the SEC is pretty good this year, especially relative to years past. Even the bad teams have been able to score some nice wins.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

gently caress

see next post

whos that broooown fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Feb 18, 2015

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

we need to compile that collective hope. hope with all your might and it will happen.. hope for the next month

obama ain't poo poo compared to this

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

RumbleFish posted:

I actually think the SEC is pretty good this year, especially relative to years past. Even the bad teams have been able to score some nice wins.

Yeah, I started to edit the end but just left it. For a while it was lookin like it was gonna be a five or six tournament team conference. Average play has been a lot better this year compared to years past. Kentucky rolling everyone helps disguise that, though.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
:parrot: best start in school history :parrot:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress a Cowboy. God bless.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Thoguh posted:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

You forgot save a horse.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Don't remind me about that song.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

kiimo posted:

You forgot save a horse.

No. I didn't.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Thoguh posted:

*Cheers for Freak Meteor Impact*

Cholmondeley
Sep 28, 2006

New World Orderly
Nap Ghost
Hater breath smells like farts, go Heels !

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

RumbleFish posted:

Not all the bad teams. I guess LSU is the closest thing for Missouri, and of course it was one of the few games I didn't watch this year.

gently caress a Razorback but gently caress Mizzou more since there's about 0 chance they win tonight.

e: I guess Valpo's sort of alright too, but LSU's gotta be the best win by a mile.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Feb 19, 2015

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
Poor Bruce Weber. Down 35-15 at half to TCU.

Will life ever cut him a break?

Best 13-13 team in the country indeed.

Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses
TCU tries to force a slow pace (I assume that's what's happening here) but scoring 15 points in a half is an embarrassment.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I really don't want to lose tonight but dropping this game would absolutely be the most Razorback thing. :ohdear:

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble
gently caress Duke, gently caress UNC, Go Meteor, #goacc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DornerHorse
May 21, 2014

Chewie, we're Prohm

Thoguh posted:

• Locked thread