Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.
HOA sent me a letter about my mailbox because it isn't shaped like a brick pizza oven like 60% of the other houses.

gently caress them.

It's a plain, black, steel unassuming mailbox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
superglue a giant purple dildo to the top of it

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Vriess posted:

HOA sent me a letter about my mailbox because it isn't shaped like a brick pizza oven like 60% of the other houses.

gently caress them.

we are only allowed to have the plain black ones. some douchbag stole our mail once and started writing fake checks with the stuff they got, they even looked fake as poo poo and the stupid banks still cashed them.

we had to put a locking insert into the drat mailbox

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Vriess posted:

gently caress them.

Wasn't that just the box that came with the house? What the christ? It's probably better than my uniform lovely fischer price plastic mailbox.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
at least you're getting your mail

tried intercepting anything with my name on it going to my ex-wife's place. filled the card out right, but the postal service still hosed it up and just sent all of my mail to her instead of here.

guess I should go yell at the local postmaster general for their glorious fuckup.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Post office are retards here too. Even after I brought a stack of mail to them and said "These people don't live here anymore, stop sending me their mail." I still loving get more mail from previous owners than my own poo poo.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm getting other people's mail, but it's because the postal worker on the route doesn't realize there's a South and a North version of my address, and apparently can't read "south" on my mailbox. It's not every day, but it's frequent enough that I'm usually running over to the other folks' place once a week or so.

stupid. stupid. stupid goddamn postal workers.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

When I was a kid there was a wing of a vast white trash family living in the HUD house across the street. Even with that house it's still a pretty nice neighborhood. Anyway the family living there at the time was the worst one that's ever been in there, car parts on the lawn, screaming arguments on the lawn, kids running all over the loving place with no supervision. It was so bad their neighbors put up a privacy fence so they wouldn't have to see it anymore. The little rear end in a top hat kids filled our mailbox full of dirt and rocks one day.

Anyway I've encountered members of this lovely family several times since HUD forced them out. The most humorous of which was when one of the girls got kicked out of JROTC because she was allowing another real winner to finger her in the classroom during a movie.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Anything that I get that doesn't belong at my place I just leave in the box with the flag up. I used to write "no longer at this address" on the stuff, but the carrier got the idea and just returns anything I leave in there now.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Anything that I get that doesn't belong at my place I just leave in the box with the flag up. I used to write "no longer at this address" on the stuff, but the carrier got the idea and just returns anything I leave in there now.

Same. My neighbors are dicks so I lost motivation to do stuff like put their mail into their boxes.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I clean out my mailbox twice a week or so. It's never anything important because lolol who uses physical mail in 2015.

I would unironically pay money to not get those sales fliers and poo poo.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Vasudus posted:

This but for election season. Last October was bad times for my mailbox.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Someone signed me up for emails/texts/junkmail the other day and I was getting poo poo from GOP, the Pauls, Glenn Beck, uber, domino's, redbox, something called theblaze, UofPhoenix, all sorts of poo poo.

Now that my phone shut the gently caress up after all the texts, calls (4 from UofP alone), and emails, I'm thinking about who did it, and how much poo poo I should send them from where and whatnot. Thinking a few messages to their work email from white supremacy groups would do them some good.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I bet it was someone using the GETHELP info.

edit : or an ex-gf

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I never put my number or that email in the get help thread, so it was probably my ex-wife, or her mother (a raging oval office).

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i get tons of emails from people trying to contact someone else. i found out that for some dumb loving reason email doesn't differentiate....gently caress this is kind of hard to explain. my email is first name initial + last name. apparently people with my same first name initial + a period + my last name count as the same god drat email. i get tons of loving poo poo for other people. like confidential patient records with full name, social, DOB, and address being sent over loving email by doctors, no encryption :wtc: or just random bullshit about soccer practice and poo poo like that, or some dude's mom bugging him about why he never talks to her.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My email gets so little action it might as well be retired and walking around a golf course.

This all started monday, phone went down yesterday (back up today), only people who know this email are the ex, a few of my family members, and whoever I sign up with for poo poo. I haven't signed up for anything in a while either. No family member would bother with this poo poo, but the exwife has had time, motivation (she's a oval office), and definitely knows enough about me to get poo poo sent directly for dumbass reasons. She's had weird poo poo mailed to me before (mens lingerie catalogs).

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Sigh my loving washer machine just died horrifically and dumped a 1/2inch of water in my garage and an adjoining room. Spent most of last night sweeping that poo poo out and putting in a space heater to dry the room out. I hope a loving hurricane destroys this lovely goddamn house so I can be rid of it for good

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'd say I'd trade you but my washer leaks a little and I've fixed it twice for other reasons already. my dryer is a complete fire hazard because the loving door switch broke, so I jammed a chunk of wood up in there to keep the circuit closed all the time, so now you can open the door and throw cats in on towel loads.

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Returned with Honor.

Mike-o posted:

i get tons of emails from people trying to contact someone else. i found out that for some dumb loving reason email doesn't differentiate....gently caress this is kind of hard to explain. my email is first name initial + last name. apparently people with my same first name initial + a period + my last name count as the same god drat email. i get tons of loving poo poo for other people. like confidential patient records with full name, social, DOB, and address being sent over loving email by doctors, no encryption :wtc: or just random bullshit about soccer practice and poo poo like that, or some dude's mom bugging him about why he never talks to her.

haha holy poo poo report that as a HIPAA violation.

quote:

something called theblaze

Glenn Beck's website full of conservative nonsense and MLM shilling products to prey on his only audience.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
ahhhh

I was wondering what the gently caress that was, and wasn't going to waste my time looking it up. thanks.

anybody know if there's a junk mail generator type page out there? email or real. for funsies.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I'd suggest just slamming some super hot chick and sending her the proof on accident

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'd suggest just slamming some super hot chick and sending her the proof on accident

this is spongebob we are talking about here, so lets set realistic goals ok

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

Slam some super nasty chick and send her the proof on accident.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Rinse and repeat.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
....aspirations for the trail...

Gonna be scoping out skunky woods pussy all summer long.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

I'm not saying marry the bitch. Pretty girls gently caress dudes way below them all the time.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I have low standards. This is practically widely known fact.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I'd say I'd trade you but my washer leaks a little and I've fixed it twice for other reasons already. my dryer is a complete fire hazard because the loving door switch broke, so I jammed a chunk of wood up in there to keep the circuit closed all the time, so now you can open the door and throw cats in on towel loads.

nah this poo poo is 100% hosed. you turn it on and it just dumps water straight out the bottom onto the floor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruyWq7URlN0

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I wish the library would thin out a little bit. I've got a bag of chips I want to open, but don't want to be "that guy".

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
found some decent bud finally...sucks being so hard to find since im new here in Florida (cocoa beach). The wife and I decided to start fresh here instead of me going back home to my pre-army home of Atlanta. Boring here but may be because its cold (for here)

Hopefully summer poo poo gets popping once the wife and I move into our place finally.

Also QUESTION

I applied for school got accepted, doing my initial adviser meeting tomm. What do I need to do for my GI Bill poo poo? I did the application system for benefits online for the VA and got a text saying it was downloaded this morning. Any other steps I need to take? (disabled retired not regular ets)

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Returned with Honor.

Spicy Guacamole posted:

The proof tends to be a kid because you got SPERMJACKED SON.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Vriess posted:

The proof tends to be a kid because you got SPERMJACKED SON.

mods please rename me to SPERM JACKSON tia

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Vasudus posted:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I don't really get sales flyers that much, lovely political mailers during election seasons though, yes. I got all manner of libelous poo poo about my congressman last year, thankfully he retained his seat.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

holocaust bloopers posted:

A black toilet would be kind of awesome as far as toilets can go.

I for one am uncomfortable disrobing and then spreading my spread buttocks in front of a blackAFRICAN-AMERICAN toilet.

:colbert:

Their reservoirs already have more fast twitch cerimacature than white and rightCAUCASIAN toilet reservoirs. It's why those toilets get a leg up on college admissions and 5 extra inches in the vertical leap.

Real talk though, they leave weird curly tangly nappy rear end hairs everywhere.

Black people I mean, not toilets.

Toilets generally don't shed like a colored with its summer coat coming in.

I'm not insane, you know.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

....aspirations for the trail...

Gonna be scoping out skunky woods pussy all summer long.

More like praying for the sweet release of death as joint pain, blisters, and the crushing weight of lucid reality and our combined lifetimes worth of bad decisions crushes what is left for our will to live and breathe, let alone walk, by the end of the first week. ;)

But real talk you are rinsing out the tent and tarps if you go all Ishmael slamming land whales in the tent on the trail. I won't spend a night in the sexual mucus' of an Appalachian Humpback Whale beached out way too far inland. We're better than that.

lol

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

I'm getting other people's mail, but it's because the postal worker on the route doesn't realize there's a South and a North version of my address, and apparently can't read "south" on my mailbox. It's not every day, but it's frequent enough that I'm usually running over to the other folks' place once a week or so.

stupid. stupid. stupid goddamn postal workers.

My loving moronic mailman doesn't take the time to read which building my mail is supposed to go to. I live in building 1783, in the bank of mailboxes there is building 1785 and 1787. He keeps putting my poo poo in 85 or 87 under my apartment number.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

But real talk you are rinsing out the tent and tarps if you go all Ishmael slamming land whales in the tent on the trail. I won't spend a night in the sexual mucus' of an Appalachian Humpback Whale beached out way too far inland. We're better than that.

lol

Any whale tail will be speared in her tent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Like opening a grilled cheese sandwich

• Locked thread