Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

breaking news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Save it for a match Heath you idiot!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

So with that video, we need to:

Add American Males to it.
Add rear end-Man to it.
Make it part of vincereaction.gif.
Mix the Ascension theme/tron with it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fat Lowtax posted:

I bet they had to say - we can't put music to this thing, right?

All I can hear is "Back and to the left..."

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

you're a fan of the wrong business.

Dude. I just watch wrestleshows. I don't have deep existential crises or whatever any time something lovely happens. I can't watch Benoit matches anymore and get really uncomfortable watching even worked head/neck injuries; that's pretty much the most drastic thing. Individual bad things that happen I go "Goddamn that's lovely." but it doesn't make me Seinfeld.gif about my fandom of WWE OR wrestling in general. I literally watch WWE, ROH, and Lucha Underground all with regularity and have fun. Like I said my takeaway from Punk is that he's happier now. Good enough for me and I'm happy for him.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
I sense a botchamania ending with Punk's rear end footage and Jfk spliced together.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLc0udf_74

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Codependent Poster posted:

Add rear end-Man to it.

We are the Asscension. Welcome to the MRSAland.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I can't believe this is happening and that video exists

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Never because I prefer to enjoy entertainment forms no matter how stupid or flawed largely on face value because I see enough of the world at large being lovely on a daily basis. Sorry.

you can like something without endlessly defending everything whomever produces it does

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

HulkaMatt posted:

breaking news

I see the cops were still able to recognize him with shorter hair, now it's time to go further.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I can't believe this is happening and that video exists

Me either, but I'm glad of both of those things.

Chinston Wurchill posted:

We are the Asscension. Welcome to the MRSAland.

I am also glad of The Ascension.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcjfpb8zurQ

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I'm starting to understand why Punk won his settlement.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
I hope Hulk Hogan represents WWE

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Holy poo poo i cant stop laughing at that video, it needs some music tho.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Dude. I just watch wrestleshows. I don't have deep existential crises or whatever any time something lovely happens. I can't watch Benoit matches anymore and get really uncomfortable watching even worked head/neck injuries; that's pretty much the most drastic thing. Individual bad things that happen I go "Goddamn that's lovely." but it doesn't make me Seinfeld.gif about my fandom of WWE OR wrestling in general. I literally watch WWE, ROH, and Lucha Underground all with regularity and have fun. Like I said my takeaway from Punk is that he's happier now. Good enough for me and I'm happy for him.

Don't worry CM Punk is still losing this lawsuit.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...ame=RikishiPunk

This may have been a mistake.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Codependent Poster posted:

Add rear end-Man to it.

I fully expect this video to be part of the Tuesday Nitro line-ups at some point.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Or genius.

Is there some kind of award for this kind of thing? Because I'd vote for you.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I can't believe they've done this. My brain really cannot process this.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

you can like something without endlessly defending everything whomever produces it does

I don't though. People just think I do. I didn't say a single conclusive thing about the Punk case one way or the other other than saying I found it difficult to believe Amman, who wasn't originally named, would risk his reputation and career if he didn't have at least something to support his case. The Punk's rear end video makes that more questionable, granted. I said I didn't think Punk was treated properly in any respect, but loving up is not inherently malpractice. I never once said I hope WWE wins the suit. I don't really care. I just thought Punk MAYBE might have embellished and that'd be bad too. WWE is dumb. WWE should have to ditch the contractors bullshit, and even IF Punk embellished I'd be rooting for that to come out of this. WWE makes bad booking decisions. WWE has bad writers. I hate how WWE often says "gently caress you" to its audience. However, I like wrestling, even in WWE. I have fun. Sorry.

People just think I blindly support it because I take a positive slant on things more often than not.

MassRafTer posted:

Don't worry CM Punk is still losing this lawsuit.

Who said I was ever worried? :confused:

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

I think that video is 100% unedited, as evidenced by recent camerawork. WWE has just perfected the action zoom since then.

to

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Better than mine.

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...rName=butt+punk

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Im not sure why they publicly released the video but im glad they did

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This is the most enjoyment I've had with wrestling in forever. Thanks, WWE!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

People just think I blindly support it because I take a positive slant on things more often than not.

Honestly, man, if you kept the optimism and "I just want to have fun" stuff to the product I think you'd experience much less push back. It would still happen but at least it would happen on the terms of subjective opinions about storylines and stuff.

But like, WWE the company is cartoonishly evil and incompetent. Its fine that you use WWE the TV Product as escapism from the shittiness of the world but WWE the Company is an active part of that lovely world. So once you start blurring those lines and extending your positivity and optimism to the business side I think that's when some folks like I sit back and assume the worst.

But as always man, love RAW. Rock on. I'll never begrudge you that as long as you agree not to bring up where my iPad came from or who made it. But the second I start defending that poo poo by all means, bitch slap me.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I don't though. People just think I do. I didn't say a single conclusive thing about the Punk case one way or the other other than saying I found it difficult to believe Amman, who wasn't originally named, would risk his reputation and career if he didn't have at least something to support his case. The Punk's rear end video makes that more questionable, granted. I said I didn't think Punk was treated properly in any respect, but loving up is not inherently malpractice. I never once said I hope WWE wins the suit. I don't really care. I just thought Punk MAYBE might have embellished and that'd be bad too. WWE is dumb. WWE should have to ditch the contractors bullshit, and even IF Punk embellished I'd be rooting for that to come out of this. WWE makes bad booking decisions. WWE has bad writers. I hate how WWE often says "gently caress you" to its audience. However, I like wrestling, even in WWE. I have fun. Sorry.

WWE just released a legal video where they zoom in and out on a former employee's hiney in the style of a conspiracy video. Lighten up, have some fun.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

gonna make your booty go http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...rName=buttstuff

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My Anaconda Vice don't

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

So I think we can take from this Austin Aries has signed with the company.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
WWE is cartoonishly evil. Luckily, just like a cartoon villain, they're also hilariously inept. These things combine to bring us greatness like this video of zoom-ins on CM Punk's skinnyfat, untoned rear end in an attempt to prove that he doesn't have a huge bacterial pimple on it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

NienNunb posted:

My Anaconda Vice don't

God drat.

The heartbreaking part of this AMAZING comedic connection is that it will be ruined when someone does a piss poor parody song.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Keep in mind, without getting your hopes up too much I guess, that this is day two of something that will almost definitely take a long time.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fat Lowtax posted:

Keep in mind, without getting your hopes up too much I guess, that this is day two.

The whole thing will end with the evil billion dollar corporation winning and then using it to forever tarnish any accusations of mistreatment or wrong doing.

So take every little piece of joy it brings along the way. Its gonna get ugly.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Wrestling rules

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

STAC Goat posted:

But as always man, love RAW. Rock on. I'll never begrudge you that as long as you agree not to bring up where my iPad came from or who made it. But the second I start defending that poo poo by all means, bitch slap me.

I guess it's just me clinging to the impotent hope that they can't be THAT stupid or evil because honestly accepting that would depress me deeply. But you are correct, that kind of thing is exactly why I never go on about Nike or iPads or anything. One, because pretty much any major corporation is probably guilty of pretty heinous poo poo and if I honestly turned over that rock it'd basically make me CJ Parker and I don't wanna be CJ Parker, and two because I'd be a hypocrite

NienNunb posted:

WWE just released a legal video where they zoom in and out on a former employee's hiney in the style of a conspiracy video. Lighten up, have some fun.

.This IS fun though. In the most tragic, absurd way imaginable. Remember when I said I didn't see the entertainment in a long drawn out legal battle? Yeah I take that back.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Keg posted:

Wrestling rules

Vince just joined the Buttz Krew?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Fat Lowtax posted:

Keep in mind, without getting your hopes up too much I guess, that this is day two of something that will almost definitely take a long time.

It's sad that this trial likely won't have a proper conclusion before a hobo murders CM Punk in an octagon.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
My loving tribute to CM Punk
http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...Name=snoopsagan

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
http://youtubedoubler.com/eDkm

I really hope this continues to become a thing.

Mr Muggy
Mar 30, 2010

I'm just gonna do this for about two minutes, okay?
Look at my brown eyyeeeeeeee, what do you see?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

SamuraiFoochs posted:

just when I thought I had the answers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I am howling in the break room and nobody knows why. All the wrestling fans work 1st shift.

• Locked thread