Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Okay so I guess the gloved punch is fine?

But hah Hawks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Kill me.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Bruins fans will have no regret at the Tyler Seguin trade after this game, as 4 Bruins will surpass Seguin's point total for the season before the second period ends

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Okay so I guess the gloved punch is fine?

But hah Hawks.

It was Caron. No one really cared

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
I think Saad got tripped up there and Raanta seemed to forget he's actually playing, but really it doesn't matter. I'm hoping Bruins win by 7 at this point so maybe the team will actually make some effective changes.

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
Haha Carcillo.
Thanks Dougie!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Ummagumma posted:

I think Saad got tripped up there and Raanta seemed to forget he's actually playing, but really it doesn't matter. I'm hoping Bruins win by 7 at this point so maybe the team will actually make some effective changes.

Yeah he got tripped, so that makes it even.

But then I just saw one Hawk grab a stick with his arm so it's getting hard to keep track.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Ummagumma posted:

"Changes" hopefully not meaning "give Carcillo and Rozsival more ice time".

:suicide:

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

I can't think of any Hawk player that has been good in this game. Not a single one. What the hell is going on with this team? They played really good hockey before the new year and then it's all fallen apart. I don't buy that they are just waiting for the playoffs to turn it on. With this sort of playing, they aren't going to be in the dance.

I want 10 goals for the Bruins, maybe the Hawks will take their heads out of their asses. Maybe, since I've been hoping for that to happen all too often lately after some horseshit showings by this alleged Stanley Cup contender.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

hahahahahahahahaha

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
MY GOD

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jesus Chicago.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Come on Boston I think you can get ten today!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

wow the blackhawks suck.

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
gently caress you philly :haw:

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
This game rules so hard

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

RIP

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Nice try Shaw.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Chicago Blackhawks: For when you need to cure the slumps!

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass
I've been listening to the game in my car and holy gently caress

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

An rear end-whooping of this size might end up being a good thing for the Hawks. They need to wake up.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Thanks for playing like this during game 6, Boston.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Welp. I wonder if there's a good movie on.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
5 goals is the most dangerous lead

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

An rear end-whooping of this size might end up being a good thing for the Hawks. They need to wake up.

They just finished getting manhandled by the loving Avs and only seem to have gotten worse. I dont get it.

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
:stare:

6-1? What is this? Am I dreaming? 4 Bruins goals in the 2nd period :stare:

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Watch the Bruins lose 7-6.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

JohnSherman posted:

Welp. I wonder if there's a good movie on.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0905979/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_7

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Fateo McMurray posted:

Thanks for playing like this during game 6, Boston.

let us not think of that

my first thought on pulling into the grocery store parking lot shouldn't be "i need to post in the GDT about this" but here we are

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Okay, linebrawl to start the third, Goalie fight in the center so I can finally get my hot finn on finn violence :flashfap:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Kill me.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

This one is way more appropriate

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101393/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

A wet fart is what the Hawks are.

I am really glad that I forgot the game was a early game and got myself drunk before this shitshow...barely makes it palatable.

Hawks win this 7-6 in OT.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I hope Rozi and Carcillo collide and center ice and both shatter their knee caps forever. Alternatively Handzus comes out and carries the team to victory with a triple hattrick

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Q really needs to stop playing Carcillo and Rosival. They are both terrible and all they do is worsen the Hawks chances of winning by taking terrible penalties and making terrible plays.

Rosival is just an absolutely terrible defender and he is slow too boot.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

This game is hilarious. I hope the day only gets better when the MINNESOTA WILD beat the ILLEGITIMATE DALLAS STARS

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

RC Cola posted:

I hope Rozi and Carcillo collide and center ice and both shatter their knee caps forever. Alternatively Handzus comes out and carries the team to victory with a triple hattrick

Can Handzus just come out and break the knees of both players instead? Id rather not see him on the ice ever again thanks.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Is the Night Shift poor mans ER again?

Emetic Hustler
May 5, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Q really needs to stop playing Carcillo and Rosival. They are both terrible and all they do is worsen the Hawks chances of winning by taking terrible penalties and making terrible plays.

Rosival is just an absolutely terrible defender and he is slow too boot.

Carcillo hasn't really played that much lately. Rozsy has been mediocre to bad, but the biggest issue is the whole team playing like dog poo poo. It's stupid to pin this on just a few players. The whole team is to blame and it's time for Captain Intangibles to get them intangibles to something tangible ASAP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Furnaceface posted:

Can Handzus just come out and break the knees of both players instead? Id rather not see him on the ice ever again thanks.

OK but I get to change my avatar if that happens

• Locked thread