Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I don't careabout her politics or medicine or whatevr, it is always a tragedy when a pretty white woman dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

boom boom boom posted:

I don't careabout her politics or medicine or whatevr, it is always a tragedy when a pretty white woman dies

rip that woman from "friends"

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
She does kinda look like all three of the women from Friends put together

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

boom boom boom posted:

Lovin' both her arms in that photo.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

boom boom boom posted:

She does kinda look like all three of the women from Friends put together

well. did.

The End
Apr 16, 2007

You're welcome.

tvayisnihyaami posted:

not really cause i'm pretty sure what felt peaceful while going thru this regimen. she really believed it helped her. that's all that matters in the end

Yes, living to one third of a normal life expectancy is perfectly fine as long as you're feeling peaceful.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The End posted:

Yes, living to one third of a normal life expectancy is perfectly fine as long as you're feeling peaceful.

agreed

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax

The End posted:

u are absolutely right.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

yea real peaceful when the xenomorph burst through her chest fuckin dickshitter

Malevolent Toilet
May 30, 2011

The End posted:

Would easily give up 1-2 yrs peace to live 2x as long wtf yo?

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Why'd the coffee have to go in her butt :confused:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Why'd the coffee have to go in her butt :confused:

the rectum is known as the "wellness cavity" in modern non-science hugging epistemology.

republicant
Apr 5, 2010
If I had one wish I'd wish that no one ever said "woo" to refer to pseudoscience again, what a stupid loving word

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

tvayisnihyaami posted:

goons are ugly and hate women

this woman was pretty hateable though

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

this woman was pretty hatable though

Yeah, cover up those roots.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
she died doing what she loved; ignoring all reason

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

fyodor posted:

the rectum is known as the "wellness cavity" in modern non-science hugging epistemology.

and in the local gay scene

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

she probably had teh WORST coffee breath

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

this woman made a living lying and deceiving vulnerable people who needed real help, she was utter scum and im very glad shes dead

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

rot in hell ignorant aussie bitch

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
clicked expecting stever jorbs thread, very dissented

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

girl who wrote that first article is hotter, and still very much alive

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jst0rm posted:

undergoing five coffee enemas daily, undergoing five coffee enemas daily,

5 a day? what in the gently caress.

How do you go from "cancer doctors are jerks" to "coffee up my rear end is the answer."

Like what is the search string in google.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

yo I heard you can get cancer in your dick, your pussy, AND your bhole. c/d?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

a real jerk posted:

rot in hell ignorant aussie bitch

oh poo poo she was an aussie? drat then good on her even making it to 30 then

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

would of sucked the tumor outta them tittays

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Joust posted:

Luckily we didn't have to watch the left one bleed for 10 months.

Ten months.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

she was going to die of cancer anyway, why torture yourself with chemo and amputations to add 2 years to your life?

I can understand not torturing yourself with chemo and amputations, but why torture yourself with coffee enemas and raw juices? That's the point at which you eat and drink whatever the gently caress you want knowing that the metastasised cancer will kill you long before heart disease gets a chance.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

how mamy coffee enemas a day? holy gently caress huge missed opportunuty if they werent charging perverts to watch that and buy the coffee

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Joust posted:

unironically this

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to start shooting coffee up my rear end for my health

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
why does he website say she was thriving on cancer yet he arm was bleeding for Months and she had gallon s of coffee in her........ secret area?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i will admit ive considered using homeopathic duct tape on a small mole
its natures own remedy

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

a starwar betamax posted:

why does he website say she was thriving on cancer yet he arm was bleeding for Months and she had gallon s of coffee in her........ secret area?

because shes is australian

The End
Apr 16, 2007

You're welcome.
Her last blog post from December reveals a Steve Jobsian recanting of her 'no medical science' position and relates references to testing and oncologists. Not to mention that the cancer was still mostly in her arm. If only some oncologists told her to cut it off seven years ago...

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The End posted:

Her last blog post from December reveals a Steve Jobsian recanting of her 'no medical science' position and relates references to testing and oncologists. Not to mention that the cancer was still mostly in her arm. If only some oncologists told her to cut it off seven years ago...

that would be the worst thing ever. to be so invested for something for so long and then when its too late to change your fate realize 'i'm a loving retard'

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

babypolis posted:

this woman made a living lying and deceiving vulnerable people who needed real help, she was utter scum and im very glad shes dead

Sya what you willabout this dead woman, she wasn't lying. she pretty clearly believed that stuff worked

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Lolie posted:

I can understand not torturing yourself with chemo and amputations, but why torture yourself with coffee enemas and raw juices? That's the point at which you eat and drink whatever the gently caress you want knowing that the metastasised cancer will kill you long before heart disease gets a chance.

raw fruit juices are actually really good+tasty, dummie

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

yo I heard you can get cancer in your dick, your pussy, AND your bhole. c/d?

Let me...show you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
Title is a bit misleading. It Should be Coffee rear end in a top hat, not Stupid rear end in a top hat.

• Locked thread