Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 233 days!)

PLS STOP EQUATING THE ZOO TO BLACK PEOPLE THE BEARS DONT GET SHOT WITH GUNS UNLESS THEY GET OUT OF THE CAGE

wait nevermind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

cops:murder :: blacks:madden

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Darth123123 posted:

Do you have any minority (eg black) friends that can come? I'd like to meet one in a controlled environment.

I do but he is a islander and not the perfect representation of the man you want to meet.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

BossRighteous posted:

cops:murder :: blacks:madden

black people don't get convicted of playing madden?

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

hobby is the relationship
favorite hobby

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Jst0rm posted:

I do but he is a islander and not the perfect representation of the man you want to meet.

Does he have big muscles?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Sorry that was very racist of me

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Applewhite posted:

I bet I can find five Black guys in my office who have never once had a negative interaction with the police.

hahaha this is the dumbest thing. literally all of my black friends have stories about getting hassled by the cops and they're rich kids from the burbs
edit: im picturing dwight from the office going up to a random black dude and just going "how about those cops, pretty good guys eh? i never had any trouble with them, same with you right haha"

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Does he have big muscles?

How EXTREME INSERTION Got Her Groove Back

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002

Profondo Rosso posted:

hahaha this is the dumbest thing. literally all of my black friends have stories about getting hassled by the cops and they're rich kids from the burbs

they need to stop breaking the law then i mean it isn't a hard concept :doh:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
^^^pretty much that

Profondo Rosso posted:

edit: im picturing dwight from the office going up to a random black dude and just going "how about those cops, pretty good guys eh? i never had any trouble with them, same with you right haha"

All of my friends and I have been hassled by cops a few times and we are white middle class. I've been arrested before. I've been treated unfairly. So what bitch.

e. i didn't die because i never tried to fight a cop or take his gun

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Ramsus posted:

e. i didn't die because i never tried to fight a cop or take his gun

I didn't die because I killed the cop first. :c00lbutt:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I've been pulled over a number of times simply for driving through towns at 1am as a teenager. The cops will find a bullshit reason to pull you over just to see if they can catch you doing something. It has nothing to do with race in every instance.

But if I was black I would of course cite race as the reason.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
bring back Crisps Dorner, imo

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I'll never understand the cops' need to shoot more than 1 time before reassessing the situation, and there's always that weird delay between shots like they took a couple seconds to think about what they were doing and decided to keep shooting

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Sintax posted:

I'll never understand the cops' need to shoot more than 1 time before reassessing the situation, and there's always that weird delay between shots like they took a couple seconds to think about what they were doing and decided to keep shooting

they need a few moments as the action starts to recite that cop slogan in their heads 'if i must shoot, shoot to kill' before crossing themselves and unloading on the body

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Sintax posted:

try shooting somebody

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

try shooting somebody

why would i want to do that

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 233 days!)

the darker the skin the harder to see the bullet so you better shoot more to make sure it did its job

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sintax posted:

He was twitching on the ground. Aggressive movement

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Profondo Rosso posted:

why would i want to do that

You don't want, you act on training is what I've heard

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
they should have used a grenade. that hobo was outta control.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Orkin Mang posted:

they should have used a grenade. that hobo was outta control.

Officer Xhobownager69X

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

those guys seemed like they were barely trained, like they were 6 random guys trying to wrestle a hobo

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Fonzarelli posted:

those guys seemed like they were barely trained, like they were 6 random guys trying to wrestle a hobo

Welcome to America's police force.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm the bitch that picked up the cops nightstick and threatened the officers with it at the start of the video

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Sintax posted:

if he is left alive then they are open to civil lawsuits. Cops are trained to kill once they start shooting you.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
What was all that stuff on the street? Did that guy set up a drat tent on the sidewalk?

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

boom boom boom posted:

What was all that stuff on the street? Did that guy set up a drat tent on the sidewalk?

you never been to the city before?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Jst0rm posted:

you never been to the city before?

If that's something that seriously happens in LA, homeless people just setting up tents and shanties on the sidewalk, I am completely behind the LAPD's new shooting the homeless policy.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

boom boom boom posted:

If that's something that seriously happens in LA, homeless people just setting up tents and shanties on the sidewalk, I am completely behind the LAPD's new shooting the homeless policy.

skid row is basically where the entire gigantic city pushed it's homeless people and functions as a waiting room for people to be killed or imprisoned so they can build condos and brewpubs here

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Zeitgueist posted:

skid row is basically where the entire gigantic city pushed it's homeless people and functions as a waiting room for people to be killed or imprisoned so they can build condos and brewpubs here

Thanks Reagan

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrUDyMrsa5o

:siren:STOP RESISTING! STOP RESISTING! GET OFF MY GUNNNN!:siren:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Reagan probably could've benefited from the Mental Institutions with his Alzheimers but nooooo, he had to go and get rid of them.

At least he died a drooling vegetable.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Maybe if cops stopped killing people we'd stop hating them.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

KennyLoggins posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrUDyMrsa5o

:siren:STOP RESISTING! STOP RESISTING! GET OFF MY GUNNNN!:siren:

Pro click

E: full disclosure, Sade is my bae

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien