Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
matt cullen has 9 points in the last 9 games and the world hasn't ended :frogsiren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Rangers 4th line trapped on the ice, gets scored against

drat

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Can I blame that on Glass? Is he the one that wiffed on that clearing attempt?

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Forsberg very scary

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
good lord forsberg :stare:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Trevor Bird posted:

good lord forsberg :stare:

:stare: :respek: :stare:

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Nashville has had so many broken sticks

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...

Trevor Bird posted:

matt cullen has 9 points in the last 9 games and the world hasn't ended :frogsiren:

Matt Cullen is cool and he's one of those hockey players who has persevered and been both pretty good and an intangibles guy for so long that I just have to like him.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

good job by Nashville getting momentum off that shift and goal. Rangers stopped skating there and were on their heels too much

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
who is the guy on sportsnet talking about his experience being traded

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

lmao are they interviewing Tiesto at intermission

edit: did I hear em right that Tiesto and Lundqvist made a song together?

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.

.Spec posted:

The really funny part is that that is the single least awkward interview that Al Trautwig has ever conducted.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...

.Spec posted:

That was actually the least awkward Al Trautwig interview ever, and I think Tiesto is a wanker.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Zodijackylite posted:

That was actually the least awkward Al Trautwig interview ever, and I think Tiesto is a wanker.

I'm blown away by the fact that you guys made essentially the exact same post. I need to see more Rangers intermissions I guess.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

TOEWS :siren:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Toews :siren: but please don't let Rozsival looking competent against a tanking team fool you into trusting him for playoff duty, Q

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

.Spec posted:

I don't know about a song together but Lundqvist has been coming up with goalie mask concepts with some other famous people and will auction them off for charity

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

.Spec posted:

I'm blown away by the fact that you guys made essentially the exact same post. I need to see more Rangers intermissions I guess.

I think it has to do with Tiesto being a guy whose career is basically built on being good with a crowd even if he can't discern a response, and hockey players being used to whiffing through interviews with boring old guys.

Wamsutta once told Al Trautwig he sucked in person during a broadcast, and he seemed genuinely disappointed that someone didn't like him.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Zodijackylite posted:

I think it has to do with Tiesto being a guy whose career is basically built on being good with a crowd even if he can't discern a response, and hockey players being used to whiffing through interviews with boring old guys.

Wamsutta once told Al Trautwig he sucked in person during a broadcast, and he seemed genuinely disappointed that someone didn't like him.

I think Al is a good guy and I usually feel like he does about 3/4 of a decent interview but then can't resist putting in an awkward question or leave the interview with a creepy comment

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Zodijackylite posted:

that's a better fate than one certain twitterer

http://deadspin.com/if-you-insult-al-trautwig-on-twitter-hell-call-your-m-1464105302

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

A real thorn in his side.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

:siren: Moore :siren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

hard for rinne to steal games for you when the team just plays like total rear end

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

MOORE! :toot:

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Trevor Bird posted:

hard for rinne to steal games for you when the team just plays like total rear end

Yeah. He was hung out to dry there. Great teamwork by the Rangers though.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Overwined posted:

Yeah. He was hung out to dry there. Great teamwork by the Rangers though.

rangers are playing great, not taking anything away from that. just seems like nashville's defensive strategy lately is let rinne deal with it all and then go from there.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

that was another point for Tanner Glass

Bizzaro world

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Levitate posted:

that was another point for Tanner Glass

Bizzaro world

stopped clocks yo

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I can't wait until the Hawks blow it in the 3rd period after dominating the first two. :allears:

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Trevor Bird posted:

rangers are playing great, not taking anything away from that. just seems like nashville's defensive strategy lately is let rinne deal with it all and then go from there.

He almost had it too. Don't worry, Rangers fans have plenty of historic sympathy for goalies who seem to get left alone on the ice.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Holy poo poo Dan Girardi is somehow having a good game.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

STOP HANDLING THE PUCK FOR NO REASON TALBOT gently caress

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

Overwined posted:

Holy poo poo Dan Girardi is somehow having a good game.

Dan Girardi is always good, you just don't notice it.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Zodijackylite posted:

Nor do the stats, fancy or ordinary.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I can't wait until the Hawks blow it in the 3rd period after dominating the first two. :allears:

It'll be Rosivals fault too.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Zodijackylite posted:

Are you sure you want to go with "always"?

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
gently caress it, just keep Nash off the scoreboard

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

communist kangaroo posted:

gently caress it, just keep Nash off the scoreboard

he's in a slump :(

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Why did I just now notice Talbot had a Stay Puft mask?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Levitate posted:

he's in a slump :(

Almost got and empty net there

• Locked thread