Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Crowetron posted:

Which one had the extremely homoerotic shirtless oil fight? Because that's the best one.

The first one has a fight on an oil slick where he ties bike pedals to his feet so he doesn't slip. I forget the level of homoeroticism in that.

The third one has a scene where the fight removes successively layers of clothing and the girl is just ogling the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Transporter 2 had this scene which automatically makes it the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew_Jbqrlj2g

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Is there a weird blurring effect on the kid? Especially around the left side of the head.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Mister Chief posted:

Is there a weird blurring effect on the kid? Especially around the left side of the head.

There's also a vertical line on the right where the sky gets lighter. It looks like that poster is only almost finished.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

So it goes Adventureland, Zombieland then Tomorrowland?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

So Clooney is just playing an idealized Walt right? Cause that's what I'm getting from this poster.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Still need Fantasyland and Frontierland to complete the Magic Kingdom series of movies.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I look and I look and I can't find a poster of that image. I've got a friend who collects schlock-y horror movie posters, and he's just love it.

I found that in my suggestions tab on Amazon, that's a good a place to start as any to try and track down a one-sheet of it.

e: taken from TVIV. Gentlemen... start your boners.

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Mar 7, 2015

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I look forward to many reddit posts with this title

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kramjacks posted:

There's also a vertical line on the right where the sky gets lighter. It looks like that poster is only almost finished.

This is bush league.

featurecreep
Jul 23, 2002

Yes, Robinson, take the Major, the Robot, your wife and kids... but leave Will for my plea-- his education.

AlternateAccount posted:

Here's some bad news:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2938956/?ref_=fn_al_tt_8

I don't know why we couldn't get some more "good" Transporter movies after the pretty alright first one :[

Can it be worse than the TV series? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1885102/?ref_=nv_sr_2

featurecreep fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Mar 7, 2015

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

I wonder how often he breaks his 3 rules over the course of the show.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Don't forget Westworld and Futureworld

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

zenintrude posted:

I think forgetting Futureworld would probably be for the best.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

zenintrude posted:

And Jurassic Park

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Framed. In my bathroom. Now.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Kramjacks posted:

I wonder how often he breaks his 3 rules over the course of the show.

I'm gonna guess constantly, otherwise it's just a show about a very efficient driver who doesn't fight anyone and hangs out with a French chef.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
I saw this poster on a bus shelter every day this week, and only on Friday thought something other than "huh, so Will Smith is selling sunglasses now?"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

ruddiger posted:

I found that in my suggestions tab on Amazon, that's a good a place to start as any to try and track down a one-sheet of it.

e: taken from TVIV. Gentlemen... start your boners.

Ergggh can't wait. That is Gillian Anderson, right? It's hard to tell on my phone.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Exclamation Marx posted:

I saw this poster on a bus shelter every day this week, and only on Friday thought something other than "huh, so Will Smith is selling sunglasses now?"

The documentary for Focus Features took a weird turn

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

In hindsight Will Smith really let the success of Ali and Pursuit of Happyness go to his head and convince him he could do poo poo other than campy sci-fi huh?

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

mind the walrus posted:

In hindsight Will Smith really let the success of Ali and Pursuit of Happyness go to his head and convince him he could do poo poo other than campy sci-fi huh?

Even when his serious stuff didn't do well he was always able to make up for it by doing crowd-pleasers and generally being charismatic. I think what did him in is that he torpedoed his career trying so hard to build a dynasty with Jaden and he never really recovered from it.

I mean, just a few years ago he as one of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood and had enough clout to have his own person team go over his scripts and change them to his demands. Last year his only acting role was a cameo playing the Devil in Winter's Tale, in which he wore a Jimi Hendrix t-shirt under a suit jacket despite the movie taking place in 1916.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I think he took a deliberate time-out from acting after After Earth. It takes more than a bomb for someone like that to become a washed up actor.

Edit: http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/interviews/a9938/will-smith-interview-0315/

quote:

WS: Wild Wild West was less painful than After Earth because my son was involved in After Earth and I led him into it. That was excruciating. What I learned from that failure is how you win. I got reinvigorated after the failure of After Earth. I stopped working for a year and a half. I had to dive into why it was so important for me to have number-one movies. And I never would have looked at myself in that way. I was a guy who, when I was fifteen my girlfriend cheated on me, and I decided that if I was number one, no woman would ever cheat on me. All I have to do is make sure that no one's ever better than me and I'll have the love that my heart yearns for. And I never released that and moved into a mature way of looking at the world and my artistry and love until the failure of After Earth, when I had to accept that it's not a good source of creation.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Mar 7, 2015

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
After Earth owned.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Scrolling down, I was started giggling when I saw Jackie's name and the Star Trek: TMP rainbow effect, then began laughing when I saw the artwork of constipated Jackie, but the German title was the greatest punchline.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
Some 70' s and 80's Polish posters;

Olśnienie ('Revelation' or 'Dazzle')

Nie Było Slonca Tej Wiosny ('There Was No Sun This Spring')

Czwartki ubogich ('Thursday of the Poor')

Powrot wabiszczura ('Lured Back' I think)

Pokój Z Widokiem Na Morze ('Room with a Sea-view')

Ultimatum

Śmierc Johna L. ('Death of John L.')

Sto koni do stu brzegów ('100 Horses to 100 Shores')

...Cóżeś ty za Pani... ('What have you for the lady' I think)

Tańczący jastrząb ('Dancing Hawk')

Płomienie ('The Flames')

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Sleeveless posted:

Even when his serious stuff didn't do well he was always able to make up for it by doing crowd-pleasers and generally being charismatic. I think what did him in is that he torpedoed his career trying so hard to build a dynasty with Jaden and he never really recovered from it.

I think much like Tom Cruise, the American public is having a serious case of Scientology fatigue with Will Smith.

Both are still big international draws, even if they both keep pumping out flop after flop over the last few years. (The Edge of Tomorrow is an awesome movie though).

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Edge of Tomorrow is legit good and I've been reading All You Need Is Kill and I can't not imagine Rita as Emily Blunt. That's my Edge of Tomorrow story.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Focus is a decent movie. It's a good step forward for Smith.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

What the gently caress is Edge of Tomorrow? Do you guys mean Live. Die. Repeat., which is the title of the movie and always has been?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

davidspackage posted:

Ergggh can't wait. That is Gillian Anderson, right? It's hard to tell on my phone.

Yeah, I believe they've bumped her up to a regular this season, instead of just a guest star.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

TheJoker138 posted:

What the gently caress is Edge of Tomorrow? Do you guys mean Live. Die. Repeat., which is the title of the movie and always has been?
The best version of that title is all you need is kill. :colbert:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
How about Live Die Repeat: The Edge of Tomorrow, tagline: "All you need is kill."

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

After Earth owned.

Seriously.

Smith deciding that he shouldn't do weird-rear end big budget art films is not a good outcome.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

Smith deciding that he shouldn't do weird-rear end big budget art films is not a good outcome.

You're honestly worried that a man who believes he has magic powers will be able to differentiate between normal and weird?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Also lol at considering anything Will Smith has ever been in an "art film."

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Six Degrees of Separation and Where the Day Takes You don't count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

Edge of Tomorrow is legit good and I've been reading All You Need Is Kill and I can't not imagine Rita as Emily Blunt. That's my Edge of Tomorrow story.

I read the first couple chapters of the manga adaptation and literally :rolleyes: when the big-titted mechanic was introduced. And I like the weird camaraderie Cage forms with the rest of J-Squad rather than having his only buddy in the army be his bunkmate.