Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

burritolingus posted:

Let's play Goldeneye!

Proximity mines only.

correct and only way to play

or grenade launchers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

No tommy i dont care if diddy kong racing has planes, we're loving playing mario kart

Spectral Debt posted:

"let's play something else"

"go to stunt stage"

"k"

*car goes up ramp and flips a thousand times then lands perfectly*

:eyepop::respek::eyepop:
Stunt was in Rush 2 scrub

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Winback was way funner than 007

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Hazo posted:

No tommy i dont care if diddy kong racing has planes, we're loving playing mario kart

Stunt was in Rush 2 scrub

there was a secret stunt track in rush 1 hidden on track 6 you fukkin n00b

that said rush 2 was a better game and is still among the very best racing games ever made. my dream is for the three rush games to be re-released on modern consoles and steam with online play, but i think they are stuck in licensing hell or some poo poo :smith:

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

correct and only way to play

or grenade launchers

sorry, pistols only & health -10

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
Holy poo poo guys, perfect dark has reload animations! And if you shoot a guy in the neck, you can shoot him in the head over and over to see his head snap back repeatedly as he finishes his death animation.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
DIDDY KONG RACING!

*that one soundclip of children laughing that is apparently used in every commercial ever and still startles you to this day*

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
The first time I tried diddy kong racing was at a big display at the mall, having a promotion with multiple booths if you get the best time on a time trial you get a free copy. When the controller I used was hosed and and my plane always veered to the left. The guy there didn't care even after I pointed it out. :argh:

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
"Video Games"

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Ok guys this game is pretty hardcore - it's called F-Zero X.

*starts up a race, no one knows how to play and immediately fly off the track every time - everyone is entertained by the 'WOOOOoooOOooooOOOOOOOO' sound when you die, and experience fits of hysterical laughter*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

*Plays Rampage World Tour for six hours straight until thumbs are raw and blistered.*

*Next day.*

Do you want to play Rampage World Tour again?
No that game sucks.
Yeah you're right.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

*kill all 3 of the other players*

Your using a rumble pack ot has cheats in it dont hack us!!!
No it doesnt!!
*gives rumble pack anyway*

*have all 3 gang up on you anyway*

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

In college we sometimes ran the N64 A/V through splitters to two TVs with paper bags taped over part of the screens so we could play 2v2 with no screenwatching.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

EX-GAIJIN AT LAST posted:

In college we sometimes ran the N64 A/V through splitters to two TVs with paper bags taped over part of the screens so we could play 2v2 with no screenwatching.

that's a great college hack

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

*plays quake on PC and doesnt give a gently caress*

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

dammit david stop camping the loving golden gun. also no ganging up rob! what the gently caress guys stop ganging up on me! okay gently caress you two im going home ad taking my n64

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
*plays Goldeneye using both controllers while best friend's twin sister feels up my soft nut sack and burgeoning first erection*

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

*blows into N64 cart slot for 30 minutes*

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

*wiggles cart around inside the N64 slot, TV screen keeps flickering, RARE logo keeps on appearing and disappearing*

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

opus111 posted:

*blows into N64 cart slot for 30 minutes*

rubbing alcohol and q-tips, dumbass

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Cubey posted:

rubbing alcohol and q-tips, dumbass

lol, geekoid.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

*drops N64 console down a complete set of stairs, smashes into wall after hitting last tread*

*friends and self in awe*

*plugs in n64, works perfectly fine*

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Friends... Lol

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Don Tacorleone posted:

Friends... Lol

That reminds me, Friends is on in 20 minutes and mom'll ground me if our game isn't over by then.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
alright, its 4 players here in facility. Got a 12 pack of surge for all of us to share. Ok, lets get in our banana chairs and get as close as we can to the 17inch tv screen. NO LOOKING at each others screeens!

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

*shuts off system, wraps up controllers, and puts entire console and controllers into wicker basket to be placed behind a door under the TV, out of sight from Mom completely*

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Don't loving blow into the cartridge after eating Doritos! I just saw a piece fly out! DUDE! NOT INTO MY MARIOKART!

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

It's cool, I have all the games :smug:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
*blows the poo poo out of my friends teddy bear storming the beach with a sniper rifle in Conker's Bad Fur Day*

Hehehe owned bitch

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Rocks posted:

*shuts off system, wraps up controllers, and puts entire console and controllers into wicker basket to be placed behind a door under the TV, out of sight from Mom completely*

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Spectral Debt posted:

~MOON RAKER ELITE SQUAD~ represent

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
NFL Blitz was THE best game for inducing controller-smashing rage, No Mercy was good too.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
licence to kill, pistols only, stack, no obbjob

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Rocks posted:

true story, for my 16th birthday my parents gave me a couple archie comics and said happy birthday but times were tough and it was all they could get me. i said okay no prob but inside i was a little sad. then later in the night they asked me to do a chore and behind the couch was a big wrapped present. i opened it up and it was an N64 with Mario 64. I was so excited I threw up my dinner and cake I ate just an hour before. Like literally barfed, several times, into a toilet, out of excitement of getting an N64.

this rules

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

jesus christ ryan thanks a lot now we don't have any loving controllers because you have to revert to being a three-year-old and have a tantrum because you didn't get your way

no i am not bringing my only other controller you little poo poo there isn't enough duct tape left to fix it when you inevitably break that one too

oh my god you are going to break your tv you whiny little human being

you're seventeen for christ's sake

okay that's it i am leaving

true story, i hate my cousin :sigh:

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Orkin Mang posted:

licence to kill, pistols only, stack, no obbjob

*friend plays as Oddjob anyway and laughs about it while he chops your knees to death*

*hide my pissed offness by saying how cool Boris' shirt is...while drinking a Kool Aid Burst*

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Orkin Mang posted:

this rules
mario 64 might be the best game ever

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

Rocks posted:

my mom was the one that wrapped it up and put it into the wicker basket :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

never trust an elf posted:

my mom was the one that wrapped it up and put it into the wicker basket :smug:

check ur privelege

• Locked thread