Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

X-23 owns bones. Always be leaping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

KittyEmpress posted:

Yeah I kinda figured it was something like that, it's just weird getting into these groups of people who all know these gimmicks, and I'm never sure. Thanks.

Also, I got X-23 from that free box yesterday, so I guess yay-ish?

shes good and powerful

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Scourm's build is gonna crush that 20s ttk.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

34s frozen orb/summoner build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T5jEoAJbAQ

http://marvelheroes.info/build/10560/

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
She hulk lawyer
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/180770/single-green-lawyer-on-fox-this-fall

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

KittyEmpress posted:

Yeah I kinda figured it was something like that, it's just weird getting into these groups of people who all know these gimmicks, and I'm never sure. Thanks.

it's cool, we're autistic too

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

My body is ready!

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

We are all infected

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

i might have to preorder her

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I just went 6 to midnight.

Mokhu
Mar 3, 2004

NCAA Hopesman Winner 2008
Fallen Rib

Would.

man hands though.. ehh

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I hope She-hulk's synergy is the long overdue 4% physical damage.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

godface zillah posted:

Scourm's build is gonna crush that 20s ttk.

Scourm posted:

quote:

@Distelt said: I am so looking forward to your build post.

Im pretty certain you hate my work, but you could also have had a change of heart.

I doubt it though.

However, i live to please both critics and supporters alike.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

just post the image in the thread you dummy

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Eiffel On You posted:

can...can....can I see up the skirt when she does elbow drop

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Midnightghoul posted:

can...can....can I see up the skirt when she does elbow drop

Only Maybe if you Cosmic her...

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

RosaParksOfDip posted:

I have no idea how he's an actual human being. I'm starting to suspect he's a gestalt intelligence of every cosmic hero in the game.

I'm probably going to eat lunch with him next time I go to Orlando to see my friend. I'll give everyone a trip report. I bet he's the most normal person I'll ever meet.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Kelp Plankton posted:

just post the image in the thread you dummy

Neck is off color by the collar bone.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Tsurupettan posted:

I'm probably going to eat lunch with him next time I go to Orlando to see my friend. I'll give everyone a trip report. I bet he's the most normal person I'll ever meet.

And Tsurupettan was never heard from again.

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!

Eiffel On You posted:

Going to need extra rigging for, support

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Kheldarn posted:

And Tsurupettan was never heard from again.

It'll be like invasion of the body snatchers. Tsurupettan is going to start yelling Cosmic Today a lot more.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

RosaParksOfDip posted:

It'll be like invasion of the body snatchers. Tsurupettan is going to start yelling Cosmic Today a lot more.

invasion of the dignity snatchers

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

invasion of the dignity snatchers

So you'd be safe?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Feet are extremely small factoring in the toes on the heels she's wearing. Not my thing, personally, but to each his own. Hips are about 3 inches thinner than the shoulders, which is also a little off my personal preference of 2 inches (for a woman with a build as athletic as Jennifers).

Without a rigged pose showing off the rendering on the pits I don't know if I can make a decision yet Gaz, so consider me on the fence for a pre-order unless you step up your game.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Lol Zedmore. Always grade A form.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Kheldarn posted:

So you'd be safe?

:saddowns:

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

Neck is off color by the collar bone.

Now, a variant costume without pantyhose, please... and it will be perfect!

Comixfan
V
[Agree]

Sexy, not sexist!

Mokhu
Mar 3, 2004

NCAA Hopesman Winner 2008
Fallen Rib
I don't want to hate too much because I think the costume looks good, but for the amount of detail they put in the rest of the clothes/legs, the hands could be made of not rubber.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

He would probably get a slightly faster time by standing further away, since Frozen Orb seems to have a sweet spot for getting the most hits and he is too close. He is using a build similar to what I am doing, except I max out Flash Freeze and Glacial Wall. I don't know if wall is a dps gain or not, but I don't see any reason to max a passive over Flash Freeze in any build since it adds a lot of damage and is a pretty quick animation.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

ok finally youtube stopped being poo poo and everything uploaded/processed properly:

VANTASTIC green raid, lots of flaming within

Part 1, twins, fighting fire with fire

Part 2, slag, fighting fat with fire

Part 3, mono, 10 unknown assailants :911: vans into muspelheim's greatest symbol, never forget

Part 4, sisters, 2 brave soldiers volunteer to hold the line while 8 go cruising in their V-Vans for a hot lady

Part 5, surtur, the president of muspelheim himself learns how hot blackbox fire really is

Part 6, victory revving

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Does the man-ape spear's damage and attack speed proc actually work on any hero or pet in the game, anywhere? Genuinely want to know.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
So if I log in after midnight, will that count as my day 2 log in to get my currency and buy Hulk? I messed around and leveled a few heroes to 10, now I'm ready to continue with Hulk when I can get him.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

After midnight Pacific time

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I have a question- pets and their attacks (like my squirrels since I play squirrel girl) don't count as hits, right? For like, gain HP on hit or deal damage on hit or bleed on hit or whatever.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Bottom Liner posted:

So if I log in after midnight, will that count as my day 2 log in to get my currency and buy Hulk? I messed around and leveled a few heroes to 10, now I'm ready to continue with Hulk when I can get him.

It ticks over at Midnight PST, so yeah it counts as the next day for login rewards.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Ah drat I'm an East coaster. Oh well.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

KittyEmpress posted:

I have a question- pets and their attacks (like my squirrels since I play squirrel girl) don't count as hits, right? For like, gain HP on hit or deal damage on hit or bleed on hit or whatever.

Not generally, no. Squirrel girl has some stuff that expressly does proc on and only on squirrel hits, some decent healing via life on hit, but as far as artifacts, omegas, unique item procs, pets are their own separate thing.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

=] Thanks, A-jacks!

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

how niceman of him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Got my Gungir now as Punisher to level 1, so going towards 2. What should I be doing in the game now? How can I better prep for raiding and all?

Is the green raid you can pug for actually puggable?

• Locked thread