Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mover
Jun 30, 2008

http://glasscannon.ru/2015/03/marvel-heroes-datamine-12-03-15/

Russians have posted some more spoilers. St. pattys day event and some stark tech stuff, but more importantly we get some more of the legal pun names for she hulk's powers: her right cross is called cross examination, crash down thingy is opening statement, and it looks like at least one summon power called suprise witness--currently looks to have a placeholder icon that's just the original 4 team ups.

Stark tech looks to have a debuff and a dot attached--still have no idea what it is or how it'll work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Flamethrower unique for punisher too

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Your finest work to date. Masterpiece.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.

Jusupov posted:

Flamethrower unique for punisher too

The unique should have black blocks around the unique indicator when it drops.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003

Mover posted:

http://glasscannon.ru/2015/03/marvel-heroes-datamine-12-03-15/

Russians have posted some more spoilers. St. pattys day event and some stark tech stuff, but more importantly we get some more of the legal pun names for she hulk's powers: her right cross is called cross examination, crash down thingy is opening statement, and it looks like at least one summon power called suprise witness--currently looks to have a placeholder icon that's just the original 4 team ups.

Stark tech looks to have a debuff and a dot attached--still have no idea what it is or how it'll work.

Who is most likely to be summoned as a surprise witness? Juggernaut?
Or maybe it truly is a surprise witness. Randomly picks one out of the 50 heroes or teamups every time it is cast.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

KittyEmpress posted:

Like, I'll complete 1 red terminal LQ in probably 15 minutes.

Hi Scourm

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Kelp Plankton posted:

none of you realize that Groot Force was originally made so that the people on the mumble could get as many Groots together as possible as a gimmick group

but then every other goon guild dissolved and we were the only one left.

we've come full circle.

RIP Avegners

Deserved to die.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

BabyFur Denny posted:

Who is most likely to be summoned as a surprise witness? Juggernaut?
Or maybe it truly is a surprise witness. Randomly picks one out of the 50 heroes or teamups every time it is cast.

Come ooooooooon Patsy Walker :pray:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

ICR are you Ryan North?

Ryan North, about Squirrel Girl issue 3 posted:

In this comic we reveal that Galactus’s full name is not just “Galen” but in reality actually “Galen A. Lactus”, THAT’S CANON NOW AND WE ALL JUST HAVE TO DEAL

i'm like 90% sure that's a name you would have come up with for Galactus

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Then it would morph into Galen A. Lactose.

Then Gallon o' Lactose.

And then Milky and new players will have no idea what the gently caress.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

ICR are you Ryan North?

Welp, I guess I can be that guy. So I'm Ryan A North now and that's canon so deal with it all peoples in the thread.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Kelp Plankton posted:

ICR are you Ryan North?

Squirrel Girl's book should be the axis the rest of the Marvel universe spins on. Just pure, unbridled fun.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Eiffel On You posted:

Welp, I guess I can be that guy. So I'm Ryan A North now and that's canon so deal with it all peoples in the thread.

Ryan North -> Ryan North Pole -> Mr. Ryan "Santa" Claus -> Jolly Ol' Saint Nick -> Père Noël -> Frenchie Santa -> Frenchie -> Paris -> The Eiffel Tower -> Eiffel On You

IVE CRACKED THE TISM CODE

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

the nicknames are retarded and feel forced at this point. . . . . . .

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Soothing Vapors posted:

Ryan North -> Ryan North Pole -> Mr. Ryan "Santa" Claus -> Jolly Ol' Saint Nick -> Père Noël -> Frenchie Santa -> Frenchie -> Paris -> The Eiffel Tower -> Eiffel On You

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Kelp Plankton posted:

Galen A. Lactus

What does the A stand for?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Autism

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Soothing Vapors posted:

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Apologies to everyone in my raid last night, I apparently drank a Russian amount of vodka

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

I should have guessed that.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

your street looks lovely

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

don't sign youre posts

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

And then Milky and new players will have no idea what the gently caress.

This is how I feel most of the time trying to read SG chat.

You guys have like all the waifus and I thought x-23 was the only one that you guys were talking about and I was super confused for a while.

I also still think SG is Space Ghost, so.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

SGC2C

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Telex posted:

You guys have like all the waifus and I thought x-23 was the only one that you guys were talking about and I was super confused for a while.

the original waifu was ICR/Psylocke, I think, but it has since spread to the point where literally any character or enhanced costume, male or female, is somebody's waifu

so basically, as with all things, blame ICR

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Punisher is my strong chinned husbandfu

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Telex posted:

There is a learning curve to this game and communication is actually harder in this than red raiding. I'll try to put a guide together one day.

But we have a few 'fu characters as they are worthy of the title.

Waifu is Psylocke
Waifurine is X-23
Green Waifu or Graifu is She-Hulk. She may become Shefu or Hulkfu depending on what the SG (supergroup) goes with. Shulkfu. Shaqfu.

Haifu is Human Torch aka HERMAN TORCH. He is my manfriend.

Many are coined by the supergroup and some just really stick. Vernon is my all time fave and credit goes to moderndayknight for that one. This is all part of the metagame and highly important to your success in Marvoy Churros 2016.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

I am also guilty of doing overly complex and lengthy "x up for Man Ape" messages based on foreign language puns and colonial theory.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

Eiffel On You posted:

There is a learning curve to this game and communication is actually harder in this than red raiding. I'll try to put a guide together one day.

Waifu is Psylocke
Waifurine is X-23
Green Waifu or Graifu is She-Hulk. She may become Shefu or Hulkfu depending on what the SG (supergroup) goes with. Shulkfu. Shaqfu.

Many are coined by the supergroup and some just really stick. Vernon is my all time fave and credit goes to moderndayknight for that one. This is all part of the metagame and highly important to your success in Marvoy Churros 2016.

Fuckmaster 5000 or HAL is Vision.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Other notable amazing names that stuck are Nudeboy or anything with Nude in it for Silver Surfer.

Big Pun is obvious.

Buffy is Winter Soldier.

Moon King is obvious.

Scarlet Waifu oh yeah, that was good.

Magento and Mangeto are hilarious. Rouge for Rouge.

Wood Woman is still unknown but hilarious. (susan storm)

I call Hawkeye Clintoris. He is top tier.

Gumbo is good for Gambit. I like that one personally.

I know there are others. Some foreign dude on oforums constantly can't spell and does Warm achine for Rudy. So I like both of those for the future. Rudy is my boy.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Eiffel On You posted:

I might buy the lawyer skin because I dont want a kermit the hulk costume and I didn't buy any other skin ever. Did they fix the seams and weird rigging on her arms?

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

Eiffel On You posted:

Waifu is Psylocke
Waifurine is X-23

halfway through this I was convinced I was having a stroke.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Mervin Horos may not be the game for you :(

Elucidarius
Oct 14, 2006

Eiffel On You posted:

Rouge for Rouge.

I thought Rug was Rogue. Or maybe that's only something I call her.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Rug is funny too. I like that one as well.

We have a ton. I laugh at majority of them. We try pretty hard and other times, they're just "natural". Either way, I love our nicknames. I literally hit the floor laughing when Vernon was coined.

And when buttes said Wood Woman. And his wood woman drawing of her eating Christmas ham hahahahaha

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Mover posted:

I am also guilty of doing overly complex and lengthy "x up for Man Ape" messages based on foreign language puns and colonial theory.

lazy geoff

Musluk
May 23, 2011

I AM THE MOON posted:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I like Baloo the Bear and Rafiki for Man-Ape. I just think he looks identical to Baloo.

If they ever add Ka-Zar or savage lands people, that's Mowgli.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

I AM THE MOON posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Bunch of negative nellies yall folks are. Drytheseniorthesis

• Locked thread