Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I dunno, we do own a small private army, a city and a large space cruiser.

Are we sure we're not a villain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Only now, after a war of aggression (started by a false flag assassination) during which the man, woman and child civilian populace was roundly enslaved so that he could seize their unclaimed property, did Prosper begin to wonder if he might not be a moral paragon.

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I see a ship in the harbor
I can and shall obey
But if it wasn't for your misfortune
I'd be a heavenly person today

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Capricious disregard for human life and moral decency
Hey, you're right, we are just like batman! Except when people die because of us, at least someone benefits.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

poisonpill posted:

Only now, after a war of aggression (started by a false flag assassination) during which the man, woman and child civilian populace was roundly enslaved so that he could seize their unclaimed property, did Prosper begin to wonder if he might not be a moral paragon.

Welcome to the OP.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

poisonpill posted:

Enslaved and lobotomized!

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

sullat posted:

Enslaved and lobotomized!

Net revenue increase: 8%. 12% when accounting for reduced food variety needs.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
All this and we haven't even seen our space ship yet.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

C

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Nothing witty to say, but option B sounds pretty good right about now.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Best take our vital intel to the Magos.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

poisonpill posted:

The inquisition is indeed not exactly the best teacher of morals.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

"Hmm, perhaps I had Better make a mental note to spend more time training if I'm going to lead from the front."

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.
D. Head for the Gellar generator and have Crispy repair/reboot it. If he can safely power down an Archeotech Lance, this would be child's play.
Every moment the field is weakened is another daemon stalking the halls. Speed is of the essence, and we don't want to go on a new servitor-collecting job, do we?

Let's fix the damned thing ourselves (via Crispy), and inform the Magos afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AmyL
Aug 8, 2013

Black Thursday was a disaster, plain and simple.
We lost too many good people, too many planes.
We can't let that kind of tragedy happen again.

Ralith posted:

Hey, you're right, we are just like batman! Except when people die because of us, at least someone benefits.

Batman was a wuss considering he never was able to finish the job to the logical conclusion.

• Locked thread