Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Geop, I'm kind of curious, when you tried Voicemeeter a while back, were you trying to share the OBS window or the Elgato capture window? I've successfully used Voicemeeter with the latter, but OBS doesn't have sound so you can't send sound using that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

I've tried Voicemeeter in to the ground. Trust me when I say my computer's sound drivers simply DO NOT WORK with it, period. This isn't my first rodeo and frankly I'm kinda burnt out spending a ton of time on dead-end methods :( Not intending to sound snippy, but I'm just sick of messing around with it for hours at a time with no headway.

I'll try to revisit it in 4yrs when I get to Dark Souls 2.

Devious Vacuum
Oct 24, 2009

Girl Games!

I look forward to these delicious cookies.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

While the thread was closed, I did a thing! Its still not finished yet but here's my contribution to the fanart portion of the thread

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
ha, cute. looks good, faerie fortune.

edit: geop, you did not include my fanarts in your op. i am hurt.

Sally fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Mar 27, 2015

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Faerie Fortune posted:

While the thread was closed, I did a thing! Its still not finished yet but here's my contribution to the fanart portion of the thread

More like your thread contribution to the fanart.

...y'know what, that was more clever in my head.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Mar 27, 2015

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Your joke has unraveled.

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

Blind Sally posted:

ha, cute. looks good, faerie fortune.

edit: geop, you did not include my fanarts in your op. i am hurt.
oops didn't know you did those :x There was a rash of "look at this image I found on google" things and I think I figured those were the same? I'll add 'em though. I'm behind on that post anyhow

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Faerie Fortune posted:

I love how the blind Zelda LPs seem to be forming a closely knit community.

Kloro
Oct 24, 2008

Fancy a grown man saying hujus hujus hujus as if he were proud of it it is not english and do not make SENSE.
Truly the most photogenic of heroes.

Edit: Better avatar version, thanks Silver Alicorn and ChaosArgate!

Kloro fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Mar 27, 2015

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

And they can be 150x150 as well!

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Blind Sally posted:

Your joke has unraveled.

Darn it then.

I want to be in stitches by well woven puns.

All Frogs
Sep 18, 2014

That leaf blower remark caught me off guard. I actually laughed out loud.

Kloro
Oct 24, 2008

Fancy a grown man saying hujus hujus hujus as if he were proud of it it is not english and do not make SENSE.

Silver Alicorn posted:

ChaosArgate posted:

And they can be 150x150 as well!

Someone should really update the Support section, then.
Thanks, edited my original post.

Kloro fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Mar 27, 2015

Avskum
Jul 27, 2009

:smugfrog:

LupusAter posted:

I love how the blind Zelda LPs seem to be forming a closely knit community.

I yarn for the day when this thread stops stringing puns together.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Avskum posted:

I yarn for the day when this thread stops stringing puns together.
It's not sew bad. Certainly knitting to get too worried about.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Geop posted:

oops didn't know you did those :x There was a rash of "look at this image I found on google" things and I think I figured those were the same? I'll add 'em though. I'm behind on that post anyhow

Oh yeah, fair enough. The "Hey, Arnold!" and "My Brand!" pictures I made. I did not make the "Send Link" image.

quote:

a string of knitting puns

Oops, sorry.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

RareAcumen posted:

Dammit people, this is why you never let your guard down around nerds! If you haven't been through a decontamination shower and had all your belongings sterilized then you're still at risk!

I cant remember if i tell the story during this session or not, but some fuckin dude sat behind me during a talk at gdc and coughed into my hair for the entire hour. :( I could feel it like a fuckin warm disgusting wind of disease on my neck. There was no avoiding this poo poo for me

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

You know, I'll admit the ten-second reaction delay is funny in its own way, but y'all really need to find a less laggy solution here.

I agree with you pretty hard idk !!! I'm sorry !! Geop, I'd be fine using skype screen share with no audio?? Idk we can talk about it next time we record. Hitbox is a loving disaster for me though.

InequalityGodzilla posted:

And I really wanna try that peach beer someone was talking about.

I'm pretty sure it was me drinkin Blue Moon Peach Stuff

Devious Vacuum posted:

I look forward to these delicious cookies.

:love: Oh dvac-san, you're the best. :allears:

Faerie Fortune posted:

oMG AAA I love your little crochet babies so much!!! :3: Ty fae !!

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Geop posted:

I've tried Voicemeeter in to the ground. Trust me when I say my computer's sound drivers simply DO NOT WORK with it, period. This isn't my first rodeo and frankly I'm kinda burnt out spending a ton of time on dead-end methods :( Not intending to sound snippy, but I'm just sick of messing around with it for hours at a time with no headway.

Mods please ban Geop if he doesn't start a Dark Souls 2 LP within 4 years

Oh hey there you are Geop, glad you're here, this guy more or less promised to do a DS2 LP within 4 years, could you keep track of that and ban him if he doesn't follow through

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Geop didn't :toxx: himself, he's fine.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

JT Jag posted:

Oh hey there you are Geop, glad you're here, this guy more or less promised to do a DS2 LP within 4 years, could you keep track of that and ban him if he doesn't follow through

At the rate of progress these drunks are making, he might be to the final boss by then. This last video was 25 minutes for two puzzle rooms :v:

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
The ship has kinda sailed on DS2 imho, what we need is a Geop Bloodborune LP for all of us without a PS4.

Also, I love this LP totes adorbs and whatnot.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

pointlessone posted:

At the rate of progress these drunks are making, he might be to the final boss by then. This last video was 25 minutes for two puzzle rooms :v:

you'll never guess how far we are by the end of the session

TimNeilson
Dec 21, 2008

Hahaha!

Vicas posted:

three puzzle rooms?

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
Geop gets distracted by a pig and ends up in Spirit Tracks.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

Vicas posted:

Do you break even on the consumed beer to puzzle room solved ratio? If not, I'm looking forward to the constant use of the grappling hook on the boss. If so, I'm looking forward to drunken use of the grappling hook on the boss.

Drunk and delayed help who is entirely willing not to help when it's funny is the best co pilot.

Trisask
Jul 29, 2013

Vicas posted:

After this episode I wouldn't be surprised if you somehow made backward progress and ended up on Outset Island again.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Geop posted:

Just invite everyone over to your house.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Vicas posted:

Geop's save is somehow deleted halfway through the session and you have to start over.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
His Wii U turned into a Wii and now he has to buy a Gamecube disc to continue.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

FillInTheBlank posted:

Just invite everyone over to your house.

ill start the patreon for the airline tickets

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Kuvo posted:

ill start the patreon for the airline tickets
Will it be enough for literally everyone?

It's like that Russian movie where they find the world's largest diamond and the Russian president decides to buy the entire population a year-long holday trip to the Canary Islands.

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
It's me, I'm Troy Baker

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

You don't have to hit the spinnything, you know, you can propel the rafts with just gusts of wind aimed the other way.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug

Ometeotl posted:

You don't have to hit the spinnything, you know, you can propel the rafts with just gusts of wind aimed the other way.

Thank you, I was thinking this exact same thing the whole video, but I haven't played this game in so long I wasn't sure if I was just remembering wrong or not.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Fun fact about Final Fantasy Dadventure. It features product placement by none other than Coleman. As in, the Coleman that makes propane stoves and other camping gear.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Ometeotl posted:

Glaive17 posted:

Thank you, I was thinking this exact same thing the whole video, but I haven't played this game in so long I wasn't sure if I was just remembering wrong or not.

Yeah, I was thinking this too and I'm legitimately surprised that none of the commentators mentioned it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

lol just you guys wait an episode or two, hoo boy

HOO. BOY. :staredog:

• Locked thread