Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
if i die,,, i'm like, gone man, not there. like there's nothing, just gone, out of this existence, woah. my leg itches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
need to trim these ol' pubes...

i wonder what jizz tastes like...

tia carrera...

jizz is gross...

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
goddam tinnitus loving tinnitus gently caress MY GODDAM EAR gently caress

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HIfqyHbKgY

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Doublestep posted:

if i die,,, i'm like, gone man, not there. like there's nothing, just gone, out of this existence, woah. my leg itches

This has been a problem I have had since I was around 7 or 8. I have to listen to something every night or I can't sleep. I have a good life otherwise.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
5 second loop from whatever lovely song i heard last until i want to die

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

*yells names of girls he hosed or wanted to wanted to gently caress*

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

We are a savage nation. Rappers tell stories. Makes you think about the big questions. Rappers tell stories. We are a savage nation.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I wish my arms wouldn't hurt by laying on them.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i really want to jerk off right now and jizz all over my computer screen and lick it off

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush did 9/11 bush zzzzzzzzzz...

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

work things past failed relationships and weird fantastical stuff

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
God drat underwear riding up!

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Jews. Jeeeeews. Jews. Jews. Jeeeeews. Jews. Jews. Jeeeeews. Jews. Jews. Jeeeeews. Jews.

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015

The Mad Archivist posted:

goddam tinnitus loving tinnitus gently caress MY GODDAM EAR gently caress

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Too busy waggling my peener in a vageener to think about my pointless cog job in the capitalist hellscape.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Boy, it sure would be nice to be having sex.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
"I think it takes me longer to fall asleep than others. I wonder why. I wonder if i'll die in my sleep tonight. Well, probably not tonight, but eventually. Eventually..."

*heads to medicine cabinate for a Xanax."

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
will someone murder me in my sleep? i sure hope so, im too much of a coward to do myself, maybe if i leave the window open a bit...but what if they just rob me? then ill be alive and have no stuff. why is my roommate such a lousy cook? cant even wash the dishes when done

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder what Hitler would have thought about the internet

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
That fuckin grill

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Dean of Swing posted:

Too busy waggling my peener in a vageener to think about my pointless cog job in the capitalist hellscape.

we're alone, moron. Play the game!

ClothHat
Mar 2, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT MY LOVE OF THE LUMPEN-GOBLITARIAT
protip: trust no links I post
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ho-hum. lets go to sleep for awhile maybe there will be a reason to get up later?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i really wish i didnt have diarrhea. i have to fart. im gonna fart and hold my head under the blankets. i got bad diarrhea

naem
May 29, 2011

:fap:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*tries once again, unsuccessfully, to achieve yogic mastery of my body and enlarge my penis through willpower alone*

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
There are so many ways to easily end it, and many would even be mostly painless.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
cant sleep. clown will eat me.

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm lonely and want to die.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Sorry op, I can't post about anime in GBS.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Titties, titties, tittes, did I set my, yes I set my alarm. Gonna get a good walk in tomorrow, titties titties titties. What the gently caress did I post about tod....
Titties titties titties

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
for real though how much i hate my loving life and my job

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

youfuckedupyoufuckedupyoufuckedupnahyourefine

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
They're out there right now they know that I know and pretend that I don't know but we both know who the true cabal are who the true shadow men are and still they work against me and still they'll attack first and still I'll die first again and again but still I'll get them in the end I always do and already they have struck and I'm weak faltering bleeding bleeding puddle of blood weeping sobbing I'm pain I'm agony I'm bloodless I'm lifeless I'm already gone. Dead within dead without. They think I'm destroyed but still they are wrong still I'm limping and still I'm nothing and still I'm king and still I reign over domain of whispers over domain of shadows and domain of nothing and still I have won and still I have beaten them yet again yet again and

poo poo I really hope they don't find my moonshine still.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

NakedWithCandy posted:

Boy, it sure would be nice to be having sex.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
As I lay in bed, the more I think about resting and going to sleep, the more excited and awake I become.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
You could literally open the window and jump out

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Man how many more days in till I can get my Klonopin refilled?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Demonachizer posted:

This has been a problem I have had since I was around 7 or 8. I have to listen to something every night or I can't sleep. I have a good life otherwise.

You'll feel better with yourself if you embrace it instead of running from it

• Locked thread