Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Dallan Invictus posted:

Pa-Yellow Card

(seriously how the gently caress can he be surprised at being booked for that?)

He didn't seem surprised at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Borchers!!!

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

camoseven posted:

He didn't seem surprised at all?

Eh, maybe I was seeing someone else doing the canonical shocked response then. Ignore me.

(in other news....wow. I know the Galaxy are away but I didn't expect Vancouver to be limiting their looks this well. Let's hope they keep that up in the second half and (all together now!) Learn To Finish.)

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

How about this stat: your team hasnt won a game in like 9 months lol.

I know. I've watched every one.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Timbers being Timbers.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Ricardo Salazar is a huge piece of poo poo dumpsterman

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Whitecaps finally finished!

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Oh gently caress that

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Nice goal by Manneh. Whitecaps looking dangerous, except for Kah who's a huge pile of garbage

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

Nice goal by Manneh. Whitecaps looking dangerous, except for Kah who's a huge pile of garbage

Caps are looking good this year.

I didn't see what caused the red for Seattle. Justified?

Salazar is garbage, agreed.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Not a justified red. No

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Two Caps goals before 90', what is this madness?!?!

So this Rivero guy is cool and good.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Octavio loving Rivero

Edit: Gyasi Zardez

threeagainstfour fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Apr 5, 2015

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Good game!

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Vancouver played extremely well tonight. Probably the best performance I've seen this season from any team.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Houston is loving boring, I like wins though.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

DR AIDS posted:

Houston is loving boring, I like wins though.

Our hot poo poo DP forward is busy scoring goals for some Mexican team. Frustrating as hell.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Porter in?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Never doubted him.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
Nice meltdown from Pareja

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

skasion posted:

Nice meltdown from Pareja

It'll be fun to see what that was all about.

Sperg
Jul 20, 2008

Theoretically, it is possible...
Get rekd LA

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009

El Jebus posted:

It'll be fun to see what that was all about.

well according to this it looked like he said "look at the scoreboard, bitch". Also that Pareja blew his nose into that paper or something idk

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Cityinthesea posted:

well according to this it looked like he said "look at the scoreboard, bitch". Also that Pareja blew his nose into that paper or something idk

It sounds like it was a tissue because "porter had been complaining and whining all night". So porter pointed up at the scoreboard and the rest is on camera.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

LA lost again and Portland scored more than one goal. Are these the end times?

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Spend some more money to be good LA because you're poo poo

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
God I hate playing against Houston - it's a sure bet at least one team's gonna lose a player to injury.

That said, good game and all, I can't believe we held on for the 3 pts.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

That Chara goal though.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
CHI CA GO, CHI CA GO, CHI CA GO

ahahah

holy poo poo, that was an actual proper entertaining footy match in the sunshine!!!!

Jozy did gently caress all.

Accam's pace helped, jones at left back took his goal really well and although the first toronto goal was loving bad their second was nice, that Giovinco dude was easily their best player, and to come back from behind to win was awesome!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Riven posted:

The one that was called for taking down Ramirez.
There was an unintentional hand ball that they didn't call. He called the penalty, then walked it back because the AR finally got around to telling him about the handball.

Non-deliberate handling is not a foul. It should have been a penalty. AR signaled for offside against Torres, which didn't occur until after Ramirez was fouled. Bazakos really screwed that one up.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

chaoslord posted:

Non-deliberate handling is not a foul. It should have been a penalty. AR signaled for offside against Torres, which didn't occur until after Ramirez was fouled. Bazakos really screwed that one up.

Yeah got that after the game. Which is even more ridiculous. Don't think I made it clearly enough but my point was you don't walk back a call after you've made it. Whether it's a penalty or an indirect free kick 80 yards from goal. That was complete horseshit.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

JFairfax posted:

CHI CA GO, CHI CA GO, CHI CA GO

ahahah

holy poo poo, that was an actual proper entertaining footy match in the sunshine!!!!

Jozy did gently caress all.

Accam's pace helped, jones at left back took his goal really well and although the first toronto goal was loving bad their second was nice, that Giovinco dude was easily their best player, and to come back from behind to win was awesome!

I went to my first Fire game yesterday, had a fantastic time. It was nice to see them actually playing well.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

El Jebus posted:

I didn't see what caused the red for Seattle. Justified?

In case you still haven't seen it, it was 100% the right call

http://matchcenter.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter/2015-04-04-seattle-sounders-fc-vs-houston-dynamo/details/video/35425

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
ESPN2 is currently showing women's college softball instead of the scheduled RSL@SJ...thread title seems awfully appropriate now.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
It's on ESPNews. 10-0 game about to be mercy ruled, jesus christ ESPN

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

whypick1 posted:

ESPN2 is currently showing women's college softball instead of the scheduled RSL@SJ...thread title seems awfully appropriate now.

My random decision to find a Sky Sports stream for RSL/SJ instead of going to Live is working out surprisingly well.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

MLS Live just played the first two minutes, then cut to SportCenter.

Now they're back.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

ShutteredIn posted:

It's on ESPNews. 10-0 game about to be mercy ruled, jesus christ ESPN

For some reason ESPNNews, at least on DirecTV, has HDCP protection, so it didn't like me tuning in there with my Slingbox, which is the only time I've had such a problem.

:wtc: ESPN

vvv And we only get more of them starting next year! :cry:

whypick1 fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Apr 5, 2015

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
ESPN is a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
Jesus gently caress you babies, every year. ESPN has a strict policy of 'stay with the game that's on until it's over, then switch'. Everyone missed 2.5 minutes.

• Locked thread