Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

I think it was somewhat outlandish that she got suplexed into a glass coffee table and was then raped on the pile of broken glass for five hours and just walked it off and didn't have to go to the hospital.

jackie is a professional wrestler and the frat was the wwe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

another good part was when she said they kept referring to her as "It," the name of an ageless clown monster

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

natetimm posted:

Then they all started chanting "ECW! ECW! ECW!"

and that rapist was Albert Einstein

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I dunno, rape accusations are like hand grenades.

You don't have to toss around all that many before you hit someone who deserves it.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

NutritiousSnack posted:

jackie is a professional wrestler and the frat was the wwe.

she is the best heel since andy kaufman

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Frankenstyle posted:

I dunno, rape accusations are like hand grenades.

You don't have to toss around all that many before you hit someone who deserves it.

:siren: Forums poster Frankenstyle is a rapist :siren:

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Nuh unh, missed me. I was behind a tree.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Phil Niekro posted:

another good part was when she said they kept referring to her as "It," the name of an ageless clown monster

A Whore called "It"

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

fyodor posted:

campuses that big have their own police department hth

I could link a bunch of stuff with citations but this is GBS so I'll just say

lol if u think campus cops are real cops

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

GORDON posted:

I could link a bunch of stuff with citations but this is GBS so I'll just say

lol if u think campus cops are real cops

this is true. campus cops are literally police officers, with full authority, but in practice theyre just there to keep people out of trouble

a cop named adam used to come by my dorm and play ghost recon with us, he was a cool guy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

matt taibbi sucks

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BigBoss posted:

This is pretty much par for the course now.

I've seen 4-5 of these types of horrific stories where homo was bleached into someones hair or they were gang raped while being called a whore turned out to be fake and all of GBS had to swallow their pride and quietly hope people would stop bumping the 50+ page out-outrage-eachother thread

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

ArmZ posted:

matt taibbi sucks

:staredog: da gently caress?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

I've seen 4-5 of these types of horrific stories where homo was bleached into someones hair or they were gang raped while being called a whore turned out to be fake and all of GBS had to swallow their pride and quietly hope people would stop bumping the 50+ page out-outrage-eachother thread

If you're gonna carve HOMO into your face don't use a mirror.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
i never doubted the rolling stone rape story but to be fair I never actually read the article so I didn't know she claimed the D-generation X triple choke slammed her through a glass table while the ref was knocked out on the floor.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gbs is exaggerating

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
How do you bleach words into someone's hair?! I had a hard enough time in the 80s shaving the Batman logo into the back of my head.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

I was talking about most news outlets being worthless, but yeah, the continued outrage some of these stories cause is pretty funny when it turns out to be fake. The thread about this in D&D is pretty LOL because there are still people who are unwilling to admit that it's possible the girl is lying. This is also very en vogue now to do when cheering against a sports team, regardless of if it makes sense or not.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

ArmZ posted:

matt taibbi sucks
uh, mods??

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Matt Taibbi is a really good writer and a very shrewd journalist who probably had sex with an underage prostitute more than once, or was at least complicit in Thompson doing it.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Moridin920 posted:

Great advice 5'd

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Moridin920 posted:

Should you just do it by feel then? Sounds like you're bound to make an error that way

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
im gay

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

BigBoss posted:

D&D is pretty LOL

you could have just made a one word reply with 'd&d' and everything in your post would have been implied and understood

brevity my friend

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

memy posted:

Should you just do it by feel then? Sounds like you're bound to make an error that way

You should create some sort of stamp or press and then forcefully pound in into your face over and over until the cat starts meowing really loud wondering what the gently caress is going on and the neighbors call the cops.

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
Frats shitholes deserve all negative press they can get true or false.

And considering the only difference between the truth and the lie in the US is how loud you can shout and how much of the media you control more more more coverage plxxxx

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
rolling stone has a lot of excellent and engaging journalism, OP.

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

PerpetualSelf posted:

Frats shitholes deserve all negative press they can get true or false.

What kind of person really believes this? I really don't understand all the goon frat hate, Revenge of the Nerds was just a movie guys.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

ArmZ posted:

matt taibbi sucks

wrong

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

so what actually happened?

was there no rape at all or did it transpire at least kind of like what "Jackie" said?

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Laughing Man posted:

What kind of person really believes this? I really don't understand all the goon frat hate, Revenge of the Nerds was just a movie guys.

as a rock-n-roll lifer, frat boys have always been and will always be my enemy.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
is there anything worse than bros gleefully doing a false rape accusation victory lap

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Tezzor posted:

is there anything worse than bros gleefully doing a false rape accusation victory lap

gently caress you tezzor

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Guancho posted:

gently caress you tezzor

be ashamed at your primate behavior

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Tezzor posted:

your posting

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Tezzor posted:

yeah actually getting raped.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
as long as they tell me the best 10 albums of the 1960's every month I don't really give a gently caress

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

GORDON posted:

yeah actually getting raped.

*rechecks detector* nope

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

matt taibbi owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
btw this is like 1:10th of the poo poo storm that's gonna happen when it turns out Cosby is innocent

• Locked thread