Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Chargers picked up Melvin Ingram's 2016 option, so that's cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
It's pretty cool that we all seem to be in agreement that Chris Kyle was a lovely dude since it means we can easily move on and talk about football again instead of cheerleading this topic any further

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Kudos to the NFL for driving home the fact that weed is not welcome in the league. Goodell did the game a great service by suspending Bell and I hope he makes an example of many more Steelers to come, like maybe lets go with Martavis Bryant next.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

quote:

Fletcher Cox - DL - Eagles
NJ.com suggests the Eagles could use DE Fletcher Cox as trade bait in a Marcus Mariota deal.
If the Eagles are going to move up from No. 20 to the top-five, they'll likely have to surrender both picks and talented players. Cox, establishing himself as one of the game's best interior linemen, certainly fits the bill. He's also entering the final year of his contract and is playing the 3-4 end spot when his natural position is a 4-3 tackle.
Looking like the Titans could make out like Rams in this draft

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm sorry. I blame AdamSchefter for all of this...

That giant Michigan homer

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Kudos to the NFL for driving home the fact that weed is not welcome in the league. Goodell did the game a great service by suspending Bell and I hope he makes an example of many more Steelers to come, like maybe lets go with Martavis Bryant next.

I do this cool thing now with Steelers players where I hear their name and I'm like 'yeah let's see this guy actually do something on the field before we praise him' then I devoutly ignore both Browns-Steelers games during the season then rinse and repeat

their next franchise QB is gonna have three rings before I know he can throw a football

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
I can't believe the Mariota to Eagles thing still has legs. Does everyone think Chip Kelly coming out and saying "yeah we're not gonna do that" is some sort of mind games?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

turbomoose posted:

I can't believe the Mariota to Eagles thing still has legs. Does everyone think Chip Kelly coming out and saying "yeah we're not gonna do that" is some sort of mind games?

No one believes anything that anyone says a month before the draft

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

football fuckerman posted:

I do this cool thing now with Steelers players where I hear their name and I'm like 'yeah let's see this guy actually do something on the field before we praise him' then I devoutly ignore both Browns-Steelers games during the season then rinse and repeat

their next franchise QB is gonna have three rings before I know he can throw a football

Mike Wallace broke out against the Bengals because we kept putting garbage 4th corners and safeties on him and I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm glad we indirectly completely owned the Dolphins

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

It's pretty cool that we all seem to be in agreement that Chris Kyle was a lovely dude since it means we can easily move on and talk about football again instead of cheerleading this topic any further

I don't know anything about him but the big stuff and I think all people are lovely. I'd white knight him, but as I pointed out, people arguing about stupid poo poo is what makes me such a sports enthusiast in the first place. Tuned out listening to talk radio and reading internet news and started frequenting TFF, Falcoholic, and listening the sports talk radio instead.

If I'm gonna argue about something, might as well be something with no consequences or meaning. So lets all do the right thing, forget all this nonsense we have no control over, and lets go all 7 rounds of an imaginary NFL mock draft, damnit!

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Bell owns and I think we can all agree that now this happened to a cool and good player the weed rules need to be changed.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
i've never smoked weed

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
You should cause it loving owns

It's like the same people who think cocaine is some horrible drug. Uhh maybe if you turn into God drat Scarface but every once in a blue moon is fine.

God that poo poo is fire in South America.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

i've never smoked weed

That explains a lot, actually.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

They better loving not. I think I would be okay with Leonard Williams falling to the Jaguars at 3 but if that means the Titans get a bunch of picks and/or good players I will be Real Mad at the Eagles.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

A Man and his dog posted:

You should cause it loving owns

It's like the same people who think cocaine is some horrible drug. Uhh maybe if you turn into God drat Scarface but every once in a blue moon is fine.

God that poo poo is fire in South America.

I am going to Ecuador in three days should I do cocaine? 1 for yes 2 for no. 1 2. Please circle one and return.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Elephanthead posted:

Wait watching American Sniper makes people hate you? Eastwood always make stupid movies that oversimplify everything so make his day punk and support the NRA or he will talk to your chairs.

Look at this chump that never watched a Clint Eastwood movie before Gran Torino.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I am going to Ecuador in three days should I do cocaine? 1 for yes 2 for no. 1 2. Please circle one and return.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Look at this chump that never watched a Clint Eastwood movie before Gran Torino.

Oh I have seen them all. Most are very watchable but all pretend the prostitute has a heart of gold and the hero did bad things for the right reasons. Much like Roger Goodell's view of the NFL.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yes you should totally do the coke. It's straight plant to you. It's a cash crop down there bro.

Redskins please trade down and fill some holes on this piece of poo poo roster.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

i've never smoked weed

I have, I wish I hadn't

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

SA2K posted:

I have, I wish I hadn't

Dafuq is this poo poo?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Elephanthead posted:

Oh I have seen them all. Most are very watchable but all pretend the prostitute has a heart of gold and the hero did bad things for the right reasons. Much like Roger Goodell's view of the NFL.

I liked the one where he rolls into town and rapes a woman in a barn but it's ok because he's a ghost and the woman was his wife even if she doesn't know it

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Shath Hole posted:

Dafuq is this poo poo?

I don't enjoy going to sleep five minutes later during social gatherings, which happens every time. Not everyone has to like what you like!

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast

Stefan Prodan posted:

I liked the one where he rolls into town and rapes a woman in a barn but it's ok because he's a ghost and the woman was his wife even if she doesn't know it

Hang Em High, I believe.

Didn't see this but the Bucs gave Lions RFA George Johnson a 3 year, 9M offer sheet. Detroit has 3 days to match but they probably won't.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Browns sign Rob Housler

Still want them to draft Maxx Williams if possible in the second round because, Maxx

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Browns sign Rob Housler

Still want them to draft Maxx Williams if possible in the second round because, Maxx

Man, I wanted Housler in Atlanta. But no, we got Moeaki No Knees and Song as Old as Tamme

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Weed got old after awhile.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Dattserberg posted:

Hang Em High, I believe.

Didn't see this but the Bucs gave Lions RFA George Johnson a 3 year, 9M offer sheet. Detroit has 3 days to match but they probably won't.

I was thinking of High Plains Drifter but it would be great if it's just a common plot point

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

Man, I wanted Housler in Atlanta. But no, we got Moeaki No Knees and Song as Old as Tamme

I mean, Tamme is like 29

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

:swoon:

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I know combine numbers don't mean much but those are good combine numbers

quote:

Browns replace Cameron with TE Rob Housler
Browns signed TE Rob Housler to a one-year contract.
It's a nice low-risk, high-upside addition for a team looking to replace Jordan Cameron with some weaponry. Back at the 2011 Combine, Housler ran a 4.55 with a 37-inch vertical at 6'5/248. He's been limited to just 105 catches in the four years since then and struggled badly with drops in 2013, but he was a terrible fit in Bruce Arians' TE-unfriendly scheme. Housler will have a much larger opportunity to capitalize on his athletic skill set in Cleveland, where there's no pass-catching tight end in front of him. He's been called a wideout in a tight end's body.
oh also Rotoworld being nice about a Browns decision is the new Madden cover, RIP Rob Housler's clean criminal record and knees or ankles

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Cocaine is boring when you've spent most of your life on amphetamines. Hurray for the adderall generation.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

I know combine numbers don't mean much but those are good combine numbers
oh also Rotoworld being nice about a Browns decision is the new Madden cover, RIP Rob Housler's clean criminal record and knees or ankles

Have fun Browns, dude can't catch a cold in traffic.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast

Stefan Prodan posted:

I was thinking of High Plains Drifter but it would be great if it's just a common plot point

Nope, I was definitely wrong. My apologies, SAS:TFF

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
weed owns

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
beer is better than weed

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Bacon is better than both.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

turbomoose posted:

beer is better than weed

You are the wost moose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Combine all three.

Beer. bacon. Weed. Video games. Side TV with NFL football playing.

loving owns.

(Some pussy would be nice to but who am I kidding)

• Locked thread