Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Because he's hot, and doesn't stop putting out quality content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
:firstpost:

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

:secondpost:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I don't have ADHD so I am not his key demo

however

im gay

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Please post cute pewd in my pewds thread :love:

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
i like him and video game dunkey

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
me gay?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
What a goober

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg – Verified account ‏@pewdiepie

Haters should know I will fight anyone of you irl.
But I never leave my computer so jokes on you!

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
~* Pewds in the News *~

Pewds was beaten by Taylor Swift last month for YouTube subscribers, but still has the most views.

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/...subscribers.htm

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
In all honesty the only thing I know about PewdiePie is that there is some video of him playing a game and screaming/laughing hysterically. I turned it off after a couple of seconds though. i think it was MineCraft. Is he just a gimmick for laughs? Like what does he actually do?

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Screaming rape a lot and making poo poo tons of money doing so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFbVKL-Meo0

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I heard the CEO of Buffalo Wild Wings talk about how all their "BIG DATA MARKET RESEARCH" apparently told them that when there are no real sports games to put on their TVs,, they need to put on esports competitions of poo poo. She couldn't even name what dumb video games esports people play.

They think this because Pewdiepie is the most watched thing on Youtube.

Eat the rich.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Tarquinn posted:

Screaming rape a lot and making poo poo tons of money doing so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFbVKL-Meo0

Fuckin lawyers

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

mdm posted:

I heard the CEO of Buffalo Wild Wings talk about how all their "BIG DATA MARKET RESEARCH" apparently told them that when there are no real sports games to put on their TVs,, they need to put on esports competitions of poo poo. She couldn't even name what dumb video games esports people play.

They think this because Pewdiepie is the most watched thing on Youtube.

Eat the rich.

lol

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Do idiot children even go to Buffalo Wild Wings? As near as I can tell most of them stay home eating chicken fingers as their sole source of nourishment while watching a clown scream about rape while he plays really terrible video games.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Windows 98 posted:

In all honesty the only thing I know about PewdiePie is that there is some video of him playing a game and screaming/laughing hysterically. I turned it off after a couple of seconds though. i think it was MineCraft. Is he just a gimmick for laughs? Like what does he actually do?

Well, mostly he's really cute, but other than that he is a modern day Renaissance man. He does popular lets plays, dances, makes skits, and commands an army of adoring fans.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
goddamnit

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Harrower posted:

Do idiot children even go to Buffalo Wild Wings? As near as I can tell most of them stay home eating chicken fingers as their sole source of nourishment while watching a clown scream about rape while he plays really terrible video games.

sorry to break it to you but Buffalo Wild Wings is the adult version of picky children who only eat chicken fingers

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Windows 98 posted:

nothing, thats it. He plays games while making a lot of annoying sounds and acting like a goober and children loving LOVE it. Children also love this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKqbj_wCnYo

Annoying people = moneymakers

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

This is what I say when I see him too. Like wow. How can that kind of beauty even be possible?

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Zzulu posted:

nothing, thats it. He plays games while making a lot of annoying sounds and acting like a goober and children loving LOVE it.

No. This is wrong. It's what I said.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
he reminds me of that one nazi guy from wolfenstein that was loving the old lady nazi

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
"it's popular to hate pewdiepie now? well then i LOVE pewdiepie :love: :love: :love:"

-- Goons

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Pewds , or Felix as I call him, is legit dreamy and your just this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhH3K7PgVvc

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
So why do goons love/hate this guy? Is he a goon on youtube or flavor of the month?

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Edgar posted:

So why do goons love/hate this guy? Is he a goon on youtube or flavor of the month?

neither, he's a fairly annoying idiot with longstanding youtube success and way more money than i'd say probably anybody reading this post

goons care because video games

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
he's very much children's entertainment so that's another reason why goons feel very passionate

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004
^fuckin' zing^

yeah it's the whole "literal millionare from acting like an immature manchild for the camera while playing games" thing that really pisses off some goons/internet babies.

he's annoying as poo poo to watch but that's the point nerds, kids love annoying poo poo and the pewds is smart enough to capitalise on that and the fact he's not hideous. meanwhile the only recognition goons get from the wider public is a news report involving puckins and hot lead.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

His gf is also an italian super model and he he's got a 12 inch dingus. hosed up but true

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

*in sexy swede voice "It's just you, me, and the loading screen"

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

I liked him on South Park

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

youre wife posted:

*in sexy swede voice

:laugh:

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
I don't even listen to what he says. I just like to watch those lips move and have that vikingesque accent wash over me.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

He's a handsome swede and I hope he feels like he's made enough money soon and pulls a heaven's gate or jonestown type of situation on his fans. He can keep living as long as he never touches youtube or any media again just as long as he kills some children

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
I would join his cult if it includes sex with the leader.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I would gently caress the poo poo out of pewdiepie but I can't stand his videos

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
This guy is annoying as poo poo and it boggles the mind that this guy made money off of just yelling poo poo playing Happy Wheels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Fargin Icehole posted:

This guy is annoying as poo poo and it boggles the mind that this guy made money off of just yelling poo poo playing Happy Wheels.

Why does it boggle your mind? Youtube is filled with 12 year olds who lap that poo poo up

• Locked thread