Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Have we posted any of ICR's music videos lately because
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okBP7xTv3Fg&t=50s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Show us the buff window, ICR

SHOW US THE BUFFS

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I...just wanted to get Doomie some tacos today.

$40 worth of tacos. :(

Doctor Shitfaced
Feb 13, 2012
ICR how do you have so many ult tokens?

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
For whatever reason the game's running better tonight for me than it has in like a month. No idea what's changed but it's nice.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Shakenbaker posted:

For whatever reason the game's running better tonight for me than it has in like a month. No idea what's changed but it's nice.
People are binge-watching Daredevil on Netflix instead of playing MH, thereby reducing total server load.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

MMAgCh posted:

People are binge-watching Daredevil on Netflix instead of playing MH, thereby reducing total server load.

Doing that right now and it owns.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Doctor Shitfaced posted:

ICR how do you have so many ult tokens?

If you live a life of virtue and nobility, ult tokens just naturally follow

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

If you have a wire transfer set up to automatically send after your direct deposit comes in, ult tokens just naturally follow

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Phone bill, cable bill, gas bill, gaz bill. Everyone has monthly obligations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Call of Cholula posted:

Doing that right now and it owns.

Only made it to Episode 3, and while it's good, it's also got some rather gory bits. Ah well. I'll watch some more tomorrow.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Its a good show and I have high standards for shows. I wouldnt bother with Agents of Shield for example, its bad.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Part of the reason zealots tithe to their religious order is the "blessing of sacrifice," where the very act of tithing itself is part of the ritual that leads to a sense of cleansing, purity, and salvation. To reduce the blessing of sacrifice to its coldest, most mechanical aspect like that would be to deprive yourself (and the god you worship) of that most sacred of blessings.

ICR auto-debiting his Gaz-tithe would be like me making a good post, or you getting good at this game, or Aphrodite not being a shitdick, or deathplague turning down that third helping of ice cream. It's too antithetical to those closely held core beliefs to really consider.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

MMAgCh posted:

I'll take it.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

leo no

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
This game is laggy as hell for me. Is that a common thing?

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

I bet he didn't even have to try to co-erce his girlfriend into taking the picture.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

hahahaha

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Kheldarn posted:

Only made it to Episode 3, and while it's good, it's also got some rather gory bits. Ah well. I'll watch some more tomorrow.

Haha, you haven't seen anything yet by 3.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I described the show as Banshee: Marvel Heroes Edition in a sad attempt to make deathplague watch it and I stand by that

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
its pretty good

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Phyresis posted:

/sg Boy toy named Troy, used to live in Detroit. Big dope dealer money, he was getting some coins

*gets banned*

Well mickey avalon deserves to be banned so he will make more alblums

For like 1 second I was tempted to cosmic dd when I saw he got 50% extra xp but then I was like I dunno I am like half way through bloodborne.

should I log in to do sqs @ 3am est or is omega over with the patch?

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
Omega is still on till midnight server time which is when odins bounty is supposed to start up

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Soothing Vapors posted:

I described the show as Banshee: Marvel Heroes Edition in a sad attempt to make deathplague watch it and I stand by that

Well, this just went from a passing interest to watching right now. Banshee is loving awesome.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
I was not expecting the Affleck cameo

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
I want to give Axis a shot with goons. 6pm PST Saturday (tomorrow)

Everyone has to be geared to the god drat teeth. You need tank artifacts, no glass cannons. WSJ/ACCoC are both awesome fillers for Tasky/HoD/etc. I fully recommend Lemuria relics and Fraglite if your build allows it. I recommend against Psionic Overload.

Frozen Orb Iceman is SUPER powerful for this fight. So much so that I am considering switching my fraglite to Bobby. It's that crazy.

27k+hp. Everyone is gonna be in mumble. Not everyone has to have a mic, but there is crap to call out and peeps need to hear.

If you are down, please be online or post here (and be online).

Please be available for a while. We are going to fail a lot. We need to have time to practice, adjust, and improve. Lets do this guys.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Haven't played this in forever, used to have a p. min maxed daredevil. what can i expect launching this again?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

I AM BRAWW posted:

Haven't played this in forever, used to have a p. min maxed daredevil. what can i expect launching this again?

That DD is pretty poor now. How long ago did you last play and what other heroes do you have?

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I AM BRAWW posted:

Daredevil just got a rework to his uniques and a few small QoL changes in literally today's patch, and he has a +50% xp boost specifically right now.

Also if you haven't played in a long time, they added events with items and currencies, cosmic midtown, industry city patrol (like midtown with more events and different bosses), static boss spawns to midtown/icp, cosmic icp, pets can vacuum up gear for you and turn it into stats for whoever's got the pet equipped at the time, item upgrade recipes, team-ups (if you're SUPER old).

Lotsa stuff. This weekend's the Odin's Bounty event where game modes are boosted for a few hours at a time.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Aphrodite posted:

Haha, you haven't seen anything yet by 3.

I'm almost finished and it's not even fair to lump this in with the likes of Arrow, Agents of SHIELD or even the smash hit CW series The Flash. It curbstomps the rest of the hero/comic genre. A more appropriate comparison is probably Hannibal.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Jusupov posted:

That DD is pretty poor now. How long ago did you last play and what other heroes do you have?

I last played when that first big raid boss came out. Got quite a few heroes (Thor, Iron Man, etc) but my DD was pretty much my core hero.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Man I really like the DD costume from the show in motion. They release it in-game and I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

NotALizardman posted:

Man I really like the DD costume from the show in motion. They release it in-game and I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

It's out already though isn't it. Saw a groot wearing it even

edit: oh right man without fear is not the same as the show one

Jusupov fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Apr 11, 2015

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

NotALizardman posted:

I think they said that they weren't going to be doing one based on the show, but the Man Without Fear costume is more or less the same thing, and hella good. Kinda weird that the drawstrings on the pants have physics to them, but the ones on the hoodie (and the hood itself) don't.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

I think they said that they weren't going to be doing one based on the show
They don't have the rights, according to a post by TheDink (if I remember correctly) earlier.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Jusupov posted:

It's out already though isn't it. Saw a groot wearing it even

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

I think they said that they weren't going to be doing one based on the show, but the Man Without Fear costume is more or less the same thing, and hella good.

Wrong costume. I don't mean the sweats, I mean the armored, red costume that shows up at the very end.

NotALizardman fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Apr 11, 2015

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
The one Affleck gives him you mean?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Ajax posted:

The one Affleck gives him you mean?

battlin jack murdock

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
I'll tell you what, it's in my understanding that the arsonists and villains like Pyro and Sauron are being given way too much credit to having fire attack abilities, especially in Midtown. Somehow their fire attacks are seen to be able to hurt the heroes like, the Human Torch, Nova, the Silver Surfer (let's keep in mind, he has a super power that can change the physical element of fire because he has the power to change the molecular structure of fire - for all he knows he can make fire hit him like if it was water), even Wolverine and the Hulk's healing abilities makes them immune to fire as well. Oh, so no one ever saw the movie, The Wolverine -- where that nuclear blast burned him badly and he survived it? It pretty much describes Wolverines abilities to heal when he gets hit, he can heal quickly alot more than he can get damaged and a lot more faster, to. Same as with the Hulk -- when Hulk gets mad he gets strong, meaning he regenerates quickly and he becomes strong enough to the point where he can even break Juggernaut in half. Look at what he does to tanks. We all know this game is leaving itself open for rooms of improvements. Now, what is with this so-called thing that Moleman does on the game? He has ability to pull the heroes towards him? Since when? He has a shooting stick? Since when? Wow, these villains are being given superpowers they don't have. And in MIdtown, we all may as well face it, Black Cat is being the new Madame Hydra. She seems to be fighting like her, especially with that green poison ability, which Black Cat never had. Oh and to say, Colossus can be immune to fire effects as well.

e: Jet fuel can't melt steel.

Cool Kids Club Soda fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Apr 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

FranktheBank posted:

I want to give Axis a shot with goons. 6pm PST Saturday (tomorrow)

Everyone has to be geared to the god drat teeth. You need tank artifacts, no glass cannons. WSJ/ACCoC are both awesome fillers for Tasky/HoD/etc. I fully recommend Lemuria relics and Fraglite if your build allows it. I recommend against Psionic Overload.

Frozen Orb Iceman is SUPER powerful for this fight. So much so that I am considering switching my fraglite to Bobby. It's that crazy.

27k+hp. Everyone is gonna be in mumble. Not everyone has to have a mic, but there is crap to call out and peeps need to hear.

If you are down, please be online or post here (and be online).

Please be available for a while. We are going to fail a lot. We need to have time to practice, adjust, and improve. Lets do this guys.

lol

• Locked thread