Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
waveformghost
Jan 12, 2015

never i have seen such an evil race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
:gas:

immolationsex
Sep 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I ENJOY RUINING STEAK LIKE A GODDAMN BARBARIAN
band for antisemetis

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

am i an antisemite if i believe that the jews control the media but i have absolutely no problem with that

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Judaism would look really good and cool if it weren't for the whole zionism thing.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
am i an antisemite if i believe that hitler should have worked harder and maybe an aryan media empire could exist today

waveformghost
Jan 12, 2015

Oh Hell No posted:

am i an antisemite if i believe that the jews control the media but i have absolutely no problem with that

same

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

a lot of jewish guys are really hot

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

TEAYCHES posted:

:agreed:

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
judaism is p. cool in many ways, but so is that diet where u can eat as much bacon as u want to lose weight.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

TEAYCHES posted:

smokin'

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

waveformghost posted:

I dunno, i had to go shopping yesterday and the store was filled to the brim with indian (dot, not feather) people, so jews don't really seem so bad to me right now.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
if i were at a coke machine, and it had mountain dew, i think mountain dew would be my chosen beverage.

waveformghost
Jan 12, 2015

i would think goons hate jewishm because of the ban on bacon

waveformghost
Jan 12, 2015

racism is cool and good

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

waveformghost posted:

i would think goons hate jewishm because of the ban on bacon

haha lmao yeah if they banned cheetos and basement there probably wouldnt be any jewish goons, at all

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

please dont conflate judaism with israel itt thx

waveformghost
Jan 12, 2015

bring back lf

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

waveformghost posted:

bring back lf

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

waveformghost posted:

bring back lf

naem
May 29, 2011

amityville anus posted:

am i an antisemite if i believe that hitler should have worked harder and maybe an aryan media empire could exist today

Do you know how BORING that would be lol

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

waveformghost posted:

cool avvy

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

Do you know how BORING that would be lol

You sound like a jew complaining. I'm a victim of the jew industry of complaining.

naem
May 29, 2011

amityville anus posted:

You sound like a jew complaining. I'm a victim of the jew industry of complaining.

I'm the blondest and that would be some lame rear end media, at least Jews are funny

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
PewDiePie is the aryan media

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

TEAYCHES posted:

please dont conflate judaism with israel itt thx

Israel is the nation of the Jewish people.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

boom boom boom posted:

according to israel. isis claims to have established an "islamic caliphate"

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

I'm the blondest and that would be some lame rear end media, at least Jews are funny

Self deprecating humor... suuuurrree you're aryan

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
My best friend is Jewish I'll thank you not to slander his people

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsf6OQ5cPQ

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

welcome to the red pill brother

reddit.com/r/conspiracy
reddit.com/r/antipozi
reddit.com/r/whiterights

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

There are a number of different ways to determine whether or not someone is a jew, even if you don't know or can't tell by the name.

First, look at the individual. Jews usually look like rats. If they're smiling, they'll look like smiling rats. If they're not smiling, they'll look like miserable rats. Also look at the individuals body. Jews usually have misshapen or deformed bodies. This is why you've rarely seen a jewish athlete. Also look for symptoms of sickness or disease. As Jackie Mason the jewish comedian once said "oy hev neva mit ah compleetly helty jew." [Transalation: I have never met a completely healthy jew.] Jews are very slovenly, unhealthy and immoral. Uncontrollable facial twitches are farely common among jews and easy to spot.

If you get close enough you may be able to smell the jew. Jews have a really foul offensive body odor, quite often under a layer of stale cologne. This is especially pronounced among kosher jews because they are forbidden to use soap. Kosher food also has a sickening smell. You can familiarize yourself with this smell by taking a walk near a jewish household during the dinner hour and getting a whiff of kosher food cooking. Right away you will notice a similarity to the smell of dog food or burnt flesh. It is a nauseating odor. This is why you've never seen a jewish restaurant. This test should be approached cautiously as over exposure to the smell of kosher food will induse vomiting in a gentile.

Next, listen to the individual. Jews have really slimy scummy sounding voices and usually speak with an annoying nasal whine. (Sometimes saliva will drip out from the corner of a jews mouth while they speak so keep looking as well.) They'll usually speak in a provocative and inquisitive manner and then pleasantly ofer assistance or a referel to another jew. They will always be ambiguous or deceitful about their own affairs. They will never say anything good about a gentile. Their jewish Talmud commands them "A jew should not say anything favorable about a non-jew." This anomoly will be especially noticeable when you here the jew apeak about a gentile that you know to be a good person. Anything or anyone that is not jewish they will constantly try to silence, slander, sue or slaughter. You might catch the individual off guard with some humor. Try saying something like "Hey, what's the difference between a jew and a pizza?" Wait for the individual to ask what and then reply "About ten minutes." If the individual does not laugh, they're either a jew or a christian t.v. zombie and should be avoided in either case.

If you are still uncertain whether or not the individual is jew, you will have to decide according to your own circumstances whether any potential benefit you may derive is worth the risk of infection. Good luck and stay healthy.

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Would would would would...

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

boom boom boom posted:

check out the book of chronicles. the tribes of judah and israel had separate kings. the lordship of their promised land "zion" is the only thing they could agree upon, yet their faith in their lord would always falter before god's wrath set them straight.

now, iirc, the site of the temple in jerusalem is where the angel of god's wrath stopped destroying the jews because god thought the bloodshed was enough for king david's sin of wanting a headcount of all his citizens. if i read the book correctly, it is because king david regretted wanting to count all of the people after the holocaust of the angel of god's wrath. in a sense, the crown could only keep tally of tax evaders by counting all taxpayers. in provoking the eradication of a bunch of jews, i can only presume the powers that be did not like money.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
have you guys been reading about isreal sterilizing and/or deporting all the jewish african refugees? while at the same time the jews in this country shoving diversity and interracial breeding down our throats?

funny, right? those jews sure do make the best comedians. this is like post-Andy Kauffman poo poo they're doing now!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'm jewish and i'm lazy as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
so jews think after you die theres nothing and youre just wormfood but they worship god anyway
lol whatever

• Locked thread