Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Slot 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

gotta post the one everyone really wants

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

plehsistential posted:

Haven't played very much since posting that promethium core a few days ago, so I haven't gotten around to trying to sell it to a pubbie. If there's any goon who 's interested in buying it, my in game name is outpleh.

I warned you.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

plehsistential posted:

Haven't played very much since posting that promethium core a few days ago, so I haven't gotten around to trying to sell it to a pubbie. If there's any goon who 's interested in buying it, my in game name is outpleh.

Dibs

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

those achievements... I hope some of the rewards get changed to reflect some common goddamn sense.

I mean seriously, getting 20k for leveling a vendor to 20... it costs like what, at least 1-2 500k chests? You can get 20k gold in like 30 mins worth of playing anyway, that is a stupid reward. Maybe a portable crafter box with a longer cooldown or one that isn't also a pet or whatever to differentiate it from the thing they sell.

Also, one coffer for spending 600k+ to upgrade a unique to 60 ain't too special either.

I'd assume they'd take a sanity pass over this stuff before it ships but I don't hold my breath.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I like that there is a taxman achiev for Tasky.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

plehsistential posted:

Pre-emptive congrats to Lux for whatever shamefully low price he pays you

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Telex posted:

those achievements... I hope some of the rewards get changed to reflect some common goddamn sense.

I mean seriously, getting 20k for leveling a vendor to 20... it costs like what, at least 1-2 500k chests? You can get 20k gold in like 30 mins worth of playing anyway, that is a stupid reward. Maybe a portable crafter box with a longer cooldown or one that isn't also a pet or whatever to differentiate it from the thing they sell.

Also, one coffer for spending 600k+ to upgrade a unique to 60 ain't too special either.

I'd assume they'd take a sanity pass over this stuff before it ships but I don't hold my breath.

I think many of them are just bonuses. You're not really supposed to do them just for the reward.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Soothing Vapors posted:

Pre-emptive congrats to Lux for whatever shamefully low price he pays you

i'm going to bid war for this core and i'm at DEFCON 1 right now, ur dead lux

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

2 minutes. You really want that core

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Uh the dibs is sacred territory.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Lightning can strike twice...

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Leveling everyone's legendary and getting all their uniques... im just gonna farm surtur. Jesus Christ.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Zokari posted:

I think many of them are just bonuses. You're not really supposed to do them just for the reward.

Please don't try to be logical in the Marvel Heroes 2015 thread where everything Gaz ever does is The Worst Thing Ever.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

"Only one omega orb for leveling a character to 60?! Ugh what's the loving point?!"

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Goddamn danger zone achievement and the lack of tracking for it. Another tab says I killed 720 elite enemies in midtown and I spent roughly 10 minutes there. No idea where to see how many regular enemies I killed. Missed that 1989 in 9 minutes cheev :(

What a time to be alive

Jusupov fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Apr 12, 2015

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

that, on the other hand, is bullshit

like why not an odin rune

Mr. Whale
Apr 9, 2009

NotALizardman posted:

that, on the other hand, is bullshit

like why not an odin rune

Cuz that's what you get after collecting 100 odin marks.

yeah

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

I can't get too worked up about it, since it's one of those things you'll end up doing anyways. Just like leveling a hero to 60, or your crafter to 20. It's just a little bonus.

But a spear rune is completely worthless haha

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Too bad ICR's never gonna get this one.

I might already have it on venom

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Do we know what the cheevs that award the costumes are yet? Besides battle-damaged Spidey I mean.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

RatHat posted:

Do we know what the cheevs that award the costumes are yet? Besides battle-damaged Spidey I mean.

Kind of. A lot of them have placeholder requirements right now so people can test the costumes.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Musluk posted:

Too bad ICR's never gonna get this one.

I might already have it on venom

I have it on Taskmaster.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Joust posted:

I have it on Taskmaster.
He IS kind of a chore to get to 60, I agree.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Anyone testing Sue pre rework has it too.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

The achievement for purchasing ten different legendaries would be onerous if it weren't actually "Pick up 300 Odin Marks and 9 Retcon Devices".

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Jedit posted:

The achievement for purchasing ten different legendaries would be onerous if it weren't actually "Pick up 300 Odin Marks and 9 Retcon Devices".

If you don't need them all at once then it's baby cake to get that, yeah. If been assuming you need them all at the same time, but on second thought nothing else works that way so why would it?

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Joust posted:

I have it on Taskmaster.

I don't believe it. That's 21 days /played since September.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

FranktheBank posted:

I don't believe it. That's 21 days /played since September.

I checked and I'm on 13 days by the timer but I played him exclusively from about may last year until maybe late Feb. I feel robbed.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
And /played isn't right or was started way later. Mine states like 700 hours, but steam has over 2000. So those 1300+ hours I played isn't counted towards the achievement.

edit: Yeah that. My emma has like 100 hours played, and I played waaaaay waaaay more than that.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
It's going to be hard to go back to TM to finish that achiev because I play cap now and it's more than double the damage with worse gear.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Is Taskie the worst hero now? IW got a nice update, Loki and SW can actually get somewhat respectable TTK's. Daredevil got a unique tuning. BP and BW aren't great, but at least they aren't as spirit starved.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

No, it's still Hawkeye.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Ghostlight posted:

No, it's still Hawkeye.

I always forget Hawkeye is in the game.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Leper Residue posted:

Is Taskie the worst hero now? IW got a nice update, Loki and SW can actually get somewhat respectable TTK's. Daredevil got a unique tuning. BP and BW aren't great, but at least they aren't as spirit starved.

Tasky, Colossus, Cable(sry lux), Deadpool, NC and Hawkeye are the bottom 5.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Tasky, Colossus, Cable(sry lux), Deadpool, NC and Hawkeye are the bottom 5.

Really? Colossus? I figured he was in the same boats as say Ms. M, who has a crappy move set, but can still kill things and survive.

Forgot about DP as well, but yeah that dude is just piss poor. I agree with the Tasky, DP, Hawkeye. At least NC has cool looking moves.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Leper Residue posted:

Really? Colossus? I figured he was in the same boats as say Ms. M, who has a crappy move set, but can still kill things and survive.

Forgot about DP as well, but yeah that dude is just piss poor. I agree with the Tasky, DP, Hawkeye. At least NC has cool looking moves.

Well yea he can kill things and survive. He just don't kill em too quick.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Leper Residue posted:

Dead pool I think.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

It's crazy, when I was first playing this game DP was like one of my favorite characters. So fun, teleporting around shooting all the bullets.

Now I had forgotten he was even a playable character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The worst part about Colossus is how abominably slow moving he is. Even the loving Blob can get across the screen faster than him.

• Locked thread