Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Reject posted:

It's very funny to see people at orlando home games defend the dumb poo poo he does on a consistent basis.

e.g. if that had happened at the citrus bowl at least six people around me would be screaming about the portland player diving

That poo poo happens with every home crowd. It can be funny if it's ironic, but a lot of fans truly believe their players can do no wrong and it's loving annoying

Also that goal was cool as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

I'm glad Orlando scored a goal, they seem to be able to get the ball in dangerous places consistently, but just can't finish.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I unironically do not think that challenge from Collin was a foul

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I didn't get a good look. ^^^^

camoseven posted:

That poo poo happens with every home crowd. It can be funny if it's ironic, but a lot of fans truly believe their players can do no wrong and it's loving annoying

Also that goal was cool as gently caress

It was a nice goal. I can't tell if I'm being a Portland Fan (TM) or not, but is the ref letting some of the stuff against Portland slide? I'll admit some has looked like soft falls for calls, but some has looked legit. Like that one.

Reject
Nov 4, 2002

El Jebus posted:

I didn't get a good look. ^^^^

It was a nice goal. I can't tell if I'm being a Portland Fan (TM) or not, but is the ref letting some of the stuff against Portland slide? I'll admit some has looked like soft falls for calls, but some has looked legit. Like that one.

Ref is letting poo poo slide on both sides. Just not good quality officiating tbh

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Reject posted:

Ref is letting poo poo slide on both sides. Just not good quality officiating tbh

That's about what I thought. It is just all around bad.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
lol shut the gently caress up taylor

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
and now poo poo's out of control. ref sucks

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Porter is a loving poo poo house fraud. Clueless retard.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Nice shove and no-call there!

And Chara stomp! This game is going to have some reds, isn't it?

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Portland is probably the top team in the league for the "how did they not score there?" moments.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

DR AIDS posted:

Portland is probably the top team in the league for the "how did they not score there?" moments.

And "how did they not kill Ramos there?" Moments.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
:lol: That was so Portland.

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
We're so loving awful without Valeri

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
lol thanks for the redo portland

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I'm late on this but :lol: Portland you retards

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Cityinthesea posted:

We're so loving awful without Valeri

not much better with him tbf

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

not much better with him tbf

At least then it's Valeri and 10 bad players

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Fox Sports 1 delenda est. (Tune to Fox Deportes if you want to watch SEA@LA and not fuckin' darts.)

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Holy gently caress that was terrible.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Can the Sounders actually beat LA? Probably not.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Death to LA.

Vice Zoomler Aestro
Apr 4, 2003
pray the rosary dawgs
Highlight of the match was Taylor Twellman casually referring to Ricketts as "Old Man River". Everything else sucked.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Blocking a shot with your face has got to be pretty painful

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

camoseven posted:

Blocking a shot with your face has got to be pretty painful

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

I'm an expert in ball to face injuries

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

This game is already more exciting than the entire rest of the mls weekend

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

camoseven posted:

I'm an expert in ball to face injuries
So am i thanks to my creepy uncle Carl

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Galaxy look like garbage but it doesn't matter if the Sounders can't score

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I'm a little out of touch with the MLS broadcasts, is Alexis Lalas doing color on the LA/SEA broadcast? Watching a stream.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
loving Pinedo

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
One of these excellent Sounders chances HAS to find the back of the net eventually, right?!

SquirrelyPSU posted:

I'm a little out of touch with the MLS broadcasts, is Alexis Lalas doing color on the LA/SEA broadcast? Watching a stream.

Yes

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Welp

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Yes. PbP is John Strong.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

camoseven posted:

One of these excellent Sounders chances HAS to find the back of the net eventually, right?!

no but the Galaxy's first will

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

OXFEET :woop:

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

God damnit gently caress off

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Terrible defending in the box by both teams so far tonight

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Crazy Ted posted:

Yes. PbP is John Strong.

Thanks to both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Nice goal. Glad it wasn't the Sounders', even if it puts Portland in last (they deserve it).

• Locked thread