Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Here's the current map with corps marked by color. From west to east, IV. Korps in red, V. Korps in orange, II. Korps in yellow, I. Korps in green, III. Korps in blue.

E: Quote is not edit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

dublish posted:

Grey Hunter: It looks like V. Korps is missing a Jäger battalion and an engineer company. Is V. Korps supposed to be short those units?

JosefStalinator: Since Grey is going with corps commanders' orders in the absence of division commanders rather than with yours, I think we might be better served if you gave orders to each of your various corps instead of to arbitrary groups of units on the map.

Also, if you're worried that there are already Allied units north of the Sombre, is forcing half of V. Korps south of the river the best option at this point? I agree that one of the divisions should help at Thesaurus.

Technically he just goes up the chain of command until there's any orders, but I just offer suggestions and some range markers and stuff of what I think is best. You guys usually do a better job at handling your local area anyway! I think the only thing I've really disagreed with the commanders on was IV Korps' little adventure across the river (and not blowing the bridges).

dublish posted:

Here's the current map with corps marked by color. From west to east, IV. Korps in red, V. Korps in orange, II. Korps in yellow, I. Korps in green, III. Korps in blue.

E: Quote is not edit.

Also this is fantastic! How the heck did I and III Korps' divisions get in such a weird position? Would the commanders be willing to swap divisions so that the two easternmost ones are in III Korps and the two Westernmost ones are in I Korps? Might make your jobs a bit easier.

warhammer651 posted:

Okay, are we sending the reinforcement Korps west to handle the Brits/French Colonials or are we going to be plunging them into the middle?

I was torn about this a bit, but the unfortunate thing is that we can't reasonably send V Korps' two divisions out in such a way to help at Schrodinger and Thesaurus without hitting the range caps. We could do Thesaurus/Mureau, but Mureau is about to blow, so I think it'd be best to just get them in II Korps' former position but actually support it properly this time and see if we can't press the advantage at the Chemains. The French may even rotate men East from Mureau once we blow the bridge, so they will be in a good position to meet them. Plus any guns at Krytonne can hit the French from their flank.

Is this reasonable? What are your guys thoughts?

steinrokkan posted:

I don't intend to send a single company over the Paisne as long as there are French units knocking about. Anyway, I ordered my HQ to be moved to Mange Pomme ages ago, so I'l just reissue it.

The only reason I want to cross Kubrick at some point is to give us a beachhead for the next phase of the war. It's likely that when 1915's phase rolls around, trenches will be auto-dug all around the limit of our units' command, and I'd rather have one less river to have to funnel our men across. We still have time for that though, I think.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

JosefStalinator posted:

The only reason I want to cross Kubrick at some point is to give us a beachhead for the next phase of the war. It's likely that when 1915's phase rolls around, trenches will be auto-dug all around the limit of our units' command, and I'd rather have one less river to have to funnel our men across. We still have time for that though, I think.

I fully agree, but right now we should be aiming for having as many units engaged with the enemy as possible. A unit crossing the river now would be a unit wasted, removed from the fighting. If we win the battle of the ridges - an I have renewed optimism about our ability to do so - we will have literally unlimited time to do our thing south of the Paisne crrossing.

As for switching the I & III Korps -elements - we envisioned this sort of intertwined deployment since before the game even began. I believe right now our priority should be to keep units largely stationary to maximize their fire opportunities, consolidating Korps assets should follow the conclusion of the battle.

warhammer651
Jul 21, 2012

JosefStalinator posted:

Also this is fantastic! How the heck did I and III Korps' divisions get in such a weird position? Would the commanders be willing to swap divisions so that the two easternmost ones are in III Korps and the two Westernmost ones are in I Korps? Might make your jobs a bit easier.

We deployed 2 Korps (some 50,000 men) to take a single bridge. I am honestly amazed we aren't more jumbled up. Trying to re consolidate at this time is not feasible, nor is it particularly wise.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

JosefStalinator posted:

Also this is fantastic! How the heck did I and III Korps' divisions get in such a weird position?

It started out as a way to have the divisions with the corps artillery provide a base of fire while the other divisions moved. In retrospect, 4 extra heavy artillery batteries weren't going to help (I. Korps' big guns still haven't fired a shot) and the two corps probably shouldn't have been mixed up.

I think the problem has gotten worse partly due to division commanders taking your suggestions as orders. I'm only 75% confident that I got the boundary between 2. and 5. Divisions accurate. Slaan and Crowsbeak have been issuing orders to the same units in some cases.

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp
Is it practicable to have V Korps replace II Korps positions so that either II Korps can reorganize/get replacements or use II Korps to reinforce the West/North near IV Korps.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

JosefStalinator posted:

Blue: Continue to advance along the Chemains. Get eyes on the enemy if you can, but with reinforcements both behind you and coming from the north don't be afraid to be aggressive. Just don't leave the Chemains for now, and if you hit a particularly big wall of French troops or artillery out west it may be wise to hold up in one of those forests or atop the heights.

Teal: I say go defensive one turn to hit the enemy, then move up the second turn to get a line started on the Chemain. Your call, but there may be many French to tear up limbered artillery if you're not careful.

warhammer651 posted:

1st Division- I honestly have no idea if y'all still have any infantry or if you've been completely reduced to guns. Either way, I do not believe you are capable of maintaining offensive action. Begin moving around the ridge towards 2nd's gunline at Cheri Farm, you will be taking their place to free up 2nd to maneuver over point Kubrik

So... 1st Division has infantry in blue and artillery in teal. I'm conflicted.

Chillyrabbit posted:

Is it practicable to have V Korps replace II Korps positions so that either II Korps can reorganize/get replacements or use II Korps to reinforce the West/North near IV Korps.

I don't think replacements are within the scope of the game. Pulling II. Korps to move west is an interesting idea, but we've got limited throughput on those bridges and the French are already on top of II. Korps. Maybe if we can drive the French off the Chemin and out of Coubarbe, but that will take time.

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

Mutiny!?! More like "reinterpreted orders"
Orders for IV Korps

Things are looking much better this turn. Our deployment is much more effective, although there are a few snarls still to be sorted. Some units are blocking other unit's lines of sight.

I'm going to give some very specific instructions this turn. 7 Division and 8 Divisions are getting a little tangled. I want to make sure we're making every unit (especially the artillery) count.

7 Division (Jesenjin

Continue defending Schrodinger and the Las Vegas road. I recommend you make the suggested changes to your deployment. Splitting the regiment in Vegas will allow you to stay in cover, but still hit enemy troops crossing Schrodinger and attacking along the Vegas road.

Some infantry on Hill 69 is blocking artillery, and some artillery units are tangled up. Extend your line west so that your units are blocking other units from 7 Division and 8 Division.

8 Divisions (Veloxyll)

Blow the Pont du Mureau ASAP! Reissues orders to Grey if needed You need to move the MG off of the road so your engineers can blow that bridge!

Once Mureau is blown, shift your forces to assist in the defense of Schrodinger. I have marked positions I suggest you hold. Pay careful attention to 7 Division's current and future deployments. Make sure you are not blocked by (or blocking) them.

Keep Division HQ in command radius at all times.

Veloxyll and Jesenjin, as you plan your defenses, remember the principles I defined.

Bacarruda posted:

Follow these principles as you plan your defense:
1) Exploit bottlenecks. As the Allied cross the Pont du Schrodinger, they will be strung out as they cross the bridge one-by-one. This neutralizes their numbers advantage. If we can hit them with MG and artillery fire as they cross, we will inflict heavy casualties
2) Avoid fire from across the Sombre. Do NOT deploy your men within range of artillery fire from the southern bank of the Sombre.
3) Watch your flanks. Jesenjin, the Allies may attempt to cross the Pont du Varge, so watch your western flank and be prepared to respond if they suddenly appear in the west.
4) Keep a reserve. Anything can happen. Our green troops can melt away quickly. The Allies might try to flank us. Have a reserve to plug gaps in the line and respond to unforeseen Allied movements.
5) Support each other. Isolated units will get chopped up. Make sure each unit is mutually supporting (and supporting) another unit.
6) Clear lines of fire. Make sure units do not get bunched up and block each others' LOS Give the artillery clear lines of sight! ARTILLERY KILLS

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Inspired by dublish's great thinking, here's the orders compiling post for the turn. I'll edit it and repost it again once the deadline rolls around for Grey's convenience:

Army HQ - JosefStalinator

I. Korps - warhammer651
1. Division - warhammer651
2. Division - Crowsbeak

II. Korps - oystertoadfish
3. Division - oystertoadfish
4. Division - ArbitraryTA

III. Korps - steinrokkan
Also this
5. Division - Slaan
6. Division - pthighs

IV. Korps - Bacarruda
7. Division - Jesenjin
8. Division - Veloxyll

V. Korps - Dublish
9. Division - Chillyrabbit
10. Division - Hyord

Check it over to make sure the links work, are up to date, go to the right place, etc.

You'll notice a few things. First dublish has taken over V Korps' command, opening up 1st division of I. Korps for anyone to take over. Warhammer651 seems fine to run it for now, but any German-only lurkers can feel free to express interest.

I'm also officially benching ForeverBWFC for now. You're welcome to come back Foreverbwfc, and definitely don't abandon the German cause, but I'm putting oystertoadfish in charge of 3rd division for now. Given how decimated II. Korps is, that shouldn't be a problem. If you want to merge 3rd and 4th division and put ArbitraryTA in charge of both, or command the bits yourself oystertoadfish, let me know. I leave it up to your preference.

JosefStalinator fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Apr 12, 2015

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

I'll quietly come back to bwfc's guns, which have been assuming that my lack of orders meant to continue their valorous cannonades, and allow them to think i was doing something awesome while they were busy.

Arbitrary has given 4. division's orders. i'll simply add that if grey finds that the artillery on the north of the river would get in v korps' way they should be moved at that time, perhaps between the river and krytonne to enfilade the french advance into coubarbe (but yallre doing that already). also, if the infantry are still alive when v korps crosses the river they have permission to retire behind the front lines

3. division's orders: the guns lined up against the chemin will continue the heroic and not at all fortuitous standing-in-place-and-shooting (i guess artillery have infinite ammo in this game?) until either it's time to get out of v korps' way (but we should be able to form columns/clumps and give them wide corridors to go between us instead of waiting until all our poo poo has moved all the way out of the way) or if the french start attacking. if they do attack, bug out across the bridge if v korps isn't about to cross there; if v korps is almost on the way, run to either side of their bridgehead and prepare to support the assault. i understand that they may fail a roll and not be able to get out of their current defensive stance but we'll have to take that risk

the other guns which josef marked in red should do what he told them to do; form a firing line facing coubarbe, that is. you also are to keep an eye behind you to peel off, allow any elements of v korps heading through you to go on their way, and prepare to support their advance

oystertoadfish fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Apr 12, 2015

pthighs
Jun 21, 2013

Pillbug
Dublish, do you plan on advancing down the Chemains or staying put and exchanging fire this turn?

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

pthighs posted:

Dublish, do you plan on advancing down the Chemains or staying put and exchanging fire this turn?

That's up to warhammer. I've got V. Korps now, unless we get another new recruit who wants something other than a depleted command (*hint hint* to any spectators).

I think warhammer intends to pull 1. Division to head towards Kubrick.

pthighs
Jun 21, 2013

Pillbug
6th Division, III Korps. Order
"The Guns of April"

All divisions take a Defensive posture and exchange fire with the enemy.
Exception: the Cavalry and Engineer from 4th Regiment I have forgot about (light blue) should move as indicated to reform with 4th regiment.
Exception: The yellow guns of 2nd Regiment should limber up if not already limbered.

pthighs fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Apr 12, 2015

Jesenjin
Nov 12, 2011
IV Corps
7. Division

Men, attention!
Your orders are:

Unit marked by green arrows, will move to the area designated in green.
Unit marked by yellow arrows, will move to the area designated in yellow.
Artillery pieces marked by cyan arrow, are to move to the area designated in cyan.
Half of the Las Vegas infantry will move to the southern part of the village (marked by blue), while its regimental commander will enter the city (marked in red)

Generaleutnant Jesenjin

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

pthighs posted:

6th Division, III Korps. Order
"The Guns of April"

All divisions take a Defensive posture and exchange fire with the enemy.
Exception: the Cavalry and Engineer from 4th Regiment I have forgot about (light blue) should move as indicated to reform with 4th regiment.
Exception: The yellow guns of 2nd Regiment should limber up if not already limbered.

You're not going to attempt to advance along the Chemains with the Green units? The red ones could fill the spots they leave, and give the artillery at Broulard vision on the French.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

JosefStalinator posted:

You're not going to attempt to advance along the Chemains with the Green units? The red ones could fill the spots they leave, and give the artillery at Broulard vision on the French.

warhammer is pulling most of the artillery away from Broulard.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

dublish posted:

warhammer is pulling most of the artillery away from Broulard.

What? Why? The French are likely to come swinging around through Coubarbe, and maybe even up the Chemains. Now's the time to keep our guns trained on our weakest point, and leave them there so that when our reinforcements break their Coubarbe offensive, we can charge back up and take the Chemains from what's left of their dudes.

Attacking across Cheri farm is more dangerous, but we have the bits in place to keep up the Chemains offensive. Not one step back comrades!

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

So he can keep everything in command range while sending 2. Division over Kubrick, according to his order.

pthighs
Jun 21, 2013

Pillbug

JosefStalinator posted:

My thought was there were enough enemy units in range that it would make sense to sit and shoot them with all the bonuses that come with not moving.

Of course they might be pulling back next turn, we don't really know for sure. I'm open to feedback on the risk/reward in this situation.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

dublish posted:

So he can keep everything in command range while sending 2. Division over Kubrick, according to his order.

Seriously? This obsession with that loving bridge (which doesn't even exist anymore) is going to cost us the game. We are literally neutering an ongoing attack so that maybe fifty turns from now we'll be able to take a patch of goddamn farmland.

pthighs posted:

My thought was there were enough enemy units in range that it would make sense to sit and shoot them with all the bonuses that come with not moving.

Of course they might be pulling back next turn, we don't really know for sure. I'm open to feedback on the risk/reward in this situation.

I think you are fine, if they pull back they are giving us valuable high ground, and giving us more space to safely deploy artillery for destroying them from distance.

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Apr 13, 2015

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

Seriously? This obsession with that loving bridge (which doesn't even exist anymore) is going to cost us the game. We are literally neutering an ongoing attack so that maybe fifty turns from now we'll be able to take a patch of goddamn farmland.

He posted orders for I. Korps like 30 hours ago. Did nobody besides me notice what they were?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

steinrokkan posted:

I think you are fine, if they pull back they are giving us valuable high ground, and giving us more space to safely deploy artillery for destroying them from distance.

The bridge will be opened in one turn. Also if we can enfilade them on the second ridge we could push them off it.

To the Commanding general, do you want me to cease the flanking maneuver?

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Apr 13, 2015

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ah, my apologies - I wasn't aware that crossing Kubrick would require abandoning the Broulard artillery group. I should have realized this when dublish posted the map that showed the Korps breakdowns.

Can someone locate the Korps HQ for I Korps on the map? And also mark which division HQ's belong to which divisions? I've been staring at the map for a while and we've become so zoomed out that I can't even read what the little counters say anymore.

Once you guys figure that out, we can figure out what to do re: I Korps. Our priority is the Chemains, so we shouldn't abandon that offensive just to cross the Paisne. That said, there may be a way to send a regiment across just to scout the area in the near future or by moving some HQ's around, but if we must delay the crossing for now to maintain the Chemains offensive, then so be it.

The Chemains is the key to us holding onto significant gains from our offensive, and with the French positions a bit mangled as they are, this is our best chance. Their counter-attack at Coubarbe is going to go horribly for them, and we can smash through it with support from the men already on the Chemains, and the artillery at Coubarbe, to turn this battle decisively in our direction.

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

JosefStalinator posted:

Can someone locate the Korps HQ for I Korps on the map? And also mark which division HQ's belong to which divisions? I've been staring at the map for a while and we've become so zoomed out that I can't even read what the little counters say anymore.

I. and III. Korps HQs are both north of the river. They're circled on the map I made earlier. I'll make another in a couple of hours that focuses specifically on HQs.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So I just put the range markers on the map, and I see no reason why there needs to be any trade off. Theoretically, a Korps could easily cover the area necessary to both help at the Chemains and cross Kubrick. Though I don't think it's wise right now to abandon the Chemains operations/

Then I checked dublish's post, and based on that, is it not Slaan's 5th division that is currently parked near Pont Kubrick? He'd be in the best position to cross the bridge if anyone does.

For now, warhammer, you must maintain your position and the offensive at Broulard to help the Chemains! Don't move your men away just to help with any operation across Kubrick, it's not worth it.

crowsbeak, if I'm interpreting the map right, you're the green units that make up the artillery wall we have set up, correct? It's absolutely vital that you do not sacrifice this position, or we risk losing Mange-Pomme entirely. Move your infantry up on the Chemains as per my general Korps orders, and otherwise support this operation. You may leave behind a regiment of infantry to support the artillery wall or allay them however you want, but your priority is keeping the artillery pressure up from Cheri farm and providing backup infantry for the Chemains push.

dublish posted:

I. and III. Korps HQs are both north of the river. They're circled on the map I made earlier. I'll make another in a couple of hours that focuses specifically on HQs.

I really need to pay more attention to your posts :downs:. Come on guys, you gotta move up your HQ's with the offensive! Don't neglect them!

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also, my interpretation of your post is this. Is this correct, dublish?

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

JosefStalinator posted:

Also, my interpretation of your post is this. Is this correct, dublish?

Yes, that's all correct.

HQs:

West-

Center-

East-

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

dublish posted:

Yes, that's all correct.

HQs:

West-

Center-

East-

Yikes, what a mess. My orders still stand, then - sorry for the confusion boys. crowsbeak and warhammer, make sure to modify your orders to reflect the general plan. Keep advancing along the Chemains and setting up the artillery screen. Leave any crossing of Kubrick to Slaan and III. Korps.

Also good poo poo dublish, you deserve a medal too!

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Orders II Div "Rogues" I Korps

Cold Company (Cav Blue) When the bridge is finished advance across it and scout.
Grodd (Black) You heard the general, proceed to support the Chemains attack, acting as the reserve.
Pied piper (Green) Do the same, fallow the green arrow.
Trickster (Orange), Move out of the way, you're strictly reserve
Zoom (Yellow) YOuy also are to act as a emergency reserve.
Heatwave Allign the artillary along the red line I have placed on the map.

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Apr 13, 2015

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
V Division, III Korps

ALL FORCES move across the bridge when it is completed
DIVIDE INTO REGIMENTS once across the bridge
-Artillery in front
-MGs to the flanks
-Infantry in the rear, 4x4
-Command to be at the rear

Slaan fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Apr 13, 2015

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Slaan posted:

V Division, III Korps

ALL FORCES move across the bridge when it is completed
DIVIDE INTO REGIMENTS once across the bridge
-Artillery in front
-MGs to the flanks
-Infantry in the rear, 4x4
-Command to be at the rear

I wonder if you would be better served pushing those artillery up a bit to help the screen, or maybe putting them up against the river facing across to cover your dudes. We don't know what the French have out there, and there was a cavalry not too long ago so there could be a regiment or more waiting for you.

For now I'd just hug the river and advance up to La Fourmillier. We need to be careful not to over extend or open up a new front.

And I know it's far, but do NOT expand the map south, or make Grey think about giving them more men. The French could deploy all their reinforcements there, smash you, and roll up our flank.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

That is the plan. I just need to untangle my guys first so that I know what is going on. My orders in the last few turns haven't been followed, so I'm hoping getting the regiments seperated this turn will let me actually move some poo poo into combat again. I'm so shot up and mixed together I don't think Grey even knows what is in what now. So once that is cleared up the artillery will move to the river to keep bombarding the hills.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Crowsbeak posted:

Cold Company (Cav Blue) When the bridge is finished advance across it and scout.
Grodd (Black) You heard the general, proceed to support the Chemains attack, acting as the reserve.

Uh, am I blind? I don't see a red line for your guns

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

I think the orange line is supposed to be for the red box. :shrug:

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Can I detach my cav to Slann?

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Crowsbeak posted:

Can I detach my cav to Slann?

I doubt it.

When your artillery is set up within firing range of any French units you think you can't see, you could send the cavalry charging forward to draw fire and reveal French positions.

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

Mutiny!?! More like "reinterpreted orders"
Veloxyll, please note your new orders. Cancel your conditional orders and reissue new ones in like with IV Korps' orders, please.

Bacarruda posted:

Orders for IV Korps

Things are looking much better this turn. Our deployment is much more effective, although there are a few snarls still to be sorted. Some units are blocking other unit's lines of sight.

I'm going to give some very specific instructions this turn. 7 Division and 8 Divisions are getting a little tangled. I want to make sure we're making every unit (especially the artillery) count.

7 Division (Jesenjin

Continue defending Schrodinger and the Las Vegas road. I recommend you make the suggested changes to your deployment. Splitting the regiment in Vegas will allow you to stay in cover, but still hit enemy troops crossing Schrodinger and attacking along the Vegas road.

Some infantry on Hill 69 is blocking artillery, and some artillery units are tangled up. Extend your line west so that your units are blocking other units from 7 Division and 8 Division.

8 Divisions (Veloxyll)

Blow the Pont du Mureau ASAP! Reissues orders to Grey if needed You need to move the MG off of the road so your engineers can blow that bridge!

Once Mureau is blown, shift your forces to assist in the defense of Schrodinger. I have marked positions I suggest you hold. Pay careful attention to 7 Division's current and future deployments. Make sure you are not blocked by (or blocking) them.

Keep Division HQ in command radius at all times.

Veloxyll and Jesenjin, as you plan your defenses, remember the principles I defined.

Bacarruda fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Apr 13, 2015

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
Orders are final!

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Crowsbeak posted:

Your text says move to the Chemin, but your picture shows everything heading to Kubrick. :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Grey Hunter posted:

Orders are final!

Wait, already? I thought we had 48 hours from the update?

Gimme a few Grey and I'll update the orders compiling post. Some orders have changed.

• Locked thread