Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon
http://bato.to/read/_/316158/onepunch-man_ch44.3v2_by_nerieru-scans

There's a link because it's really not that hard to post

Edit: Beaten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Love seeing King smiling.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
I'm glad to see this chapter, because it has one of my favorite understated jokes in the series: They spent 15 minutes talking about a threat, and 2 hours discussing the hero names.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

:eyepop: Fuuuuuuuuuucking drat. Murata is a god.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

:eyepop: Fuuuuuuuuuucking drat. Murata is a god.

For real. I couldn't give less of a poo poo in terms of anime/mangas but you simply have to acknowledge that level of talent. Dude could be published anywhere and people would appreciate his art.

Astro Nut
Feb 22, 2013

Nonsensical Space Powers, Activate! Form of Friendship!

Boogaleeboo posted:

I'm glad to see this chapter, because it has one of my favorite understated jokes in the series: They spent 15 minutes talking about a threat, and 2 hours discussing the hero names.

The sad thing is, that's probably accurate to how a lot of politicians would treat those matters.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Fubuki's reaction to seeing King casually stroll in is great.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Bernardo Orel posted:

They are all sooo dead when Saitama hears about it :v:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Murata's art is top notch, but so's ONE's writing :allears:

Jintor
May 19, 2014

Oh man OPM has furigana? I should probably get on that.

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

Fabricated posted:

Fubuki's reaction to seeing King casually stroll in is great.

I kinda hope she'll stick around in the future. I'm liking her interaction here.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Mikl posted:

Murata's art is top notch, but so's ONE's writing :allears:

Yeah but Murata's art is MORE top notch.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

sharktamer posted:

Yeah but Murata's art is MORE top notch.

Do we really need this pointless pissing contest any time somebody brings up the collaboration?

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
yes

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Girls, girls, you're both beautiful

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
king continues to be the best :allears:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I think the name of the manga should be changed to Caped Baldy now.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahahah this chapter, sooo goood!

I really like how King and Saitama are bros now. King's name still lives on as Saitama is scared that King might get pissed about the save data. King being hella chill about it is kickass. Hahah Caped Baldy. Perfect name for Saitama. I would've also gone with Just your ordinary average hero.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Of course Saitama's worried King would be upset. Deleting the save data on a game you borrowed is mad rude.

e: Onepunch-Man: A Shonen About Manners

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Shugojin posted:

Of course Saitama's worried King would be upset. Deleting the save data on a game you borrowed is mad rude.

And can land you in Civil Court in the US! :eng101: (husband sued wife (and won) for deleting 200+ hour FF7 save))

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Shugojin posted:

I'd say breaking his psp is worse

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Dude's King, if he asked he'd probably get mailed free PSPs every day for the rest of his life.

I actually liked King even more when I realized how easily he could abuse his fame but doesn't.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

This chapter could be an exercise in how to properly convey emotion in pen and ink.

Fubuki going from shocked surprise to adoration pages 2 to 4 (she actually recoils from King's presence, as she seems to be afraid of his power.)

Garou's look of utter contempt on page 10 and raised lip of disgust on 11.

Genos is always grim, Saitama is.. well, Saitama..

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
Caped Baldy is awesome.

Would printed versions of this OPM have the whole super detailed colored-in Metal Knight? All the stuff I have is black and white, but it'd be a crime not include that in a release...

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Did you notice on page 5 how Saitama's image is jittery compared to Geno's?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Terror Sweat posted:

I'd say breaking his psp is worse

That was my favorite part. Of course a dude as strong as Saitama would bust up a game controller. I'd love it if there were a side joke about super reinforced everyday objects for super strong people to buy so they don't break their stuff daily.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Crain posted:

That was my favorite part. Of course a dude as strong as Saitama would bust up a game controller. I'd love it if there were a side joke about super reinforced everyday objects for super strong people to buy so they don't break their stuff daily.

loving world of cardboard.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
I like the web/print art comparisons. It's like Murata is saying "Oh no, that's just my first draft. Nothing special. Just something I sketched in my spare time; hardly printworthy. Here's my real work"

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Crain posted:

For some reason I'm reminded of the one Power Girl comic I read which had a joke about how she has a cardboard box next to her front door full of broken door handles.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Mr. Fowl posted:

I like the web/print art comparisons. It's like Murata is saying "Oh no, that's just my first draft. Nothing special. Just something I sketched in my spare time; hardly printworthy. Here's my real work"

Every manga is like this, Murata is just on another level.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Crain posted:

Serious Series:
Serious Buttonmashing.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Serious Series:
Serious Buttonmashing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8BMz62T3to

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Ak Gara posted:

And can land you in Civil Court in the US! :eng101: (husband sued wife (and won) for deleting 200+ hour FF7 save))

Link?

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Somebody made some OPM fan comic thing. Tiny spoiler in there somewhere maybe?

http://imgur.com/a/V9s0t#xLQFIRa

PaganGoatPants fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Apr 17, 2015

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

PaganGoatPants posted:

Somebody made some OPM fan comic thing. Tiny spoiler in there somewhere maybe?

http://imgur.com/a/V9s0t#xLQFIRa

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

Take your pervert war elsewhere.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
could you guys at least post genos shirtless form as well thank you

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

Take your pervert war elsewhere.

muike posted: