Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hard?
yes
yes
View Results

• Locked thread
a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Silver Alicorn posted:

imo the ending of ep. 3 was really dumb because like they had the full darth vader suit just ready and waiting for him. like wtf shouldn't he spend 6 months in an iron lung or tank of bacta or something

the r&d on the suit had already been done. space Google has created the 'Space Google gas (mask)'. it was a failure and never caught on. some bantha poodoos actually spent 1,500 Credits on them.. LOL!

the emperor decided to zap space Larry page (who is the same species as the flying anti Semitic caricature from the first one) and get him to pull an 'explorer edition' in black out from under his space mattress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Ocrassus posted:

the r&d on the suit had already been done. space Google has created the 'Space Google gas (mask)'. it was a failure and never caught on. some bantha poodoos actually spent 1,500 Credits on them.. LOL!

the emperor decided to zap space Larry page (who is the same species as the flying anti Semitic caricature from the first one) and get him to pull an 'explorer edition' in black out from under his space mattress.

huh

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

star trek also blows but jj abrams managed to make it entertaining because xe is a god among men

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

imo the ending of ep. 3 was really dumb because like they had the full darth vader suit just ready and waiting for him. like wtf shouldn't he spend 6 months in an iron lung or tank of bacta or something

ya. and to that other dude they had bacta back then. i think they even had bacta in the old republic era.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

epic

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

movax posted:

:spergin: aside from the fact that an imperial class star destroyer would not be nearly that intact after crashing into a planet (nor do they have intra-atmosphere capability like the victory class) :spergin: that was fuckin' amazing looking

it has at least one intact shield generator so its entirely possible that it was forced down though atmosphere and made a semi-powered crash landing. while it may not be intended to fly in-atmosphere I doubt theres anything that prevents it from doing so nor that the superstructure and engines would be incapable of handing the strain of planetary gravity.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

also the prequels had no sense of pace. build up dookoo as a big bad but kill him off right at the start of 3. introduce grevious and kill him in the same ep. idk plinkett gave this a much better treatment than i ever could

otoh star trek was good. except voyager lmao. but they're about exploration and character drama. the abrams movies completely missed the point in that regard. but they are decent action movies

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
imo if you know more about poo poo than me, you're a nerd, and if you know less poo poo, youre an ignormaous

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Silver Alicorn posted:

also the prequels had no sense of pace. build up dookoo as a big bad but kill him off right at the start of 3. introduce grevious and kill him in the same ep. idk plinkett gave this a much better treatment than i ever could

otoh star trek was good. except voyager lmao. but they're about exploration and character drama. the abrams movies completely missed the point in that regard. but they are decent action movies

ah yes the character drama of space jews and stuffed bras

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
didnt the prequels come out in like 2000 or so? how can you remember details about a movie you saw back then?

unless of course - - you've rewatched them since then....

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Silver Alicorn posted:

if you want to talk about plot and pacing issues the last star trek TNG movie is worse than the star wars prequels. that took a lot of effort to do, but they pulled it off!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
do imperator class star destroyers even have repulsorlifts? how could it even make a powered descent.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

if you want to talk about plot and pacing issues the last star trek TNG movie is worse than the star wars prequels. that took a lot of effort to do, but they pulled it off!

that movie was real??

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*captain on the bridge of a star destroyer thats hopelessly falling into atmosphere* "turn left nooooo"

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Smythe posted:

do imperator class star destroyers even have repulsorlifts? how could it even make a powered descent.

the wikia article says yes and has more references than the typical wikipedia article about a real historical thing

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_I-class_Star_Destroyer

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
fml.im so loving stupid *hits head* so loving stupid *hits head twice*such a loving moron *chews on knuckles* gently caress me gently caress me gently caress me gently caress me

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Smythe posted:

*captain on the bridge of a star destroyer thats hopelessly falling into atmosphere* "turn left nooooo"

wow novice mistake

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Smythe posted:

if they had some geordie laforge rear end mofo in the engine room he could probably redirect power into the deflector shields to attempt a soft landing or something. also the shape of the hull would make it somewhat capable of aerodynamic flight

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i love star destroyers

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

if they had some geordie laforge rear end mofo in the engine room he could probably redirect power into the deflector shields to attempt a soft landing or something. also the shape of the hull would make it somewhat capable of aerodynamic flight

holy poo poo... such ownage

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
remember when janeway had so much trouble landing voyager hehe its bc women cAnt park lmfao

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lol who let the woman be captain???

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Jon "Dutch" Vander looks thru the window of his Y-Wing and sees Hoshi Sato driving the Enterprise NX-01 "Ohhh poo poo asian woman driving .. lets gtfouta here!!!"

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

honestly I should just write some pulp space opera thing and put it up on amazon for $5/volume

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shaggar posted:

lol who let the woman be captain???

hahaha

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

honestly I should just write some pulp space opera thing and put it up on amazon for $5/volume

ya ide liek 2 read it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i just started thikning about aayla secura and im getting really horned up

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
imagine aayla secura making out with t'pol and theyve got that decon gel all over them and her lekku are all greased up and t'pol starts tittyfucking aaylas lekku. holy shiot

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i remember reading some retarded xwing novel and whatever his loving name was kept calling lekku "brain tails" and it pissed me off

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Smythe posted:

imagine aayla secura making out with t'pol and theyve got that decon gel all over them and her lekku are all greased up and t'pol starts tittyfucking aaylas lekku. holy shiot

that's... certainly something.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Smythe posted:

alien babes ftw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
:gizz:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
doe sthat pic exist on deviant art or something? do i need to commission it?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I think that's what this thread is for

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
https://www.google.com/search?q=aay...ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

what is oging on here. why are they all pregnant. what part of my search string? query? indicates i want to see aayla secura and/or tpol pregnant

pram
Jun 10, 2001
As Aayla's lekku keeps fondling your balls you realise the thrill of being with this sexy Jedi is starting to send you over the edge.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

As Aayla's lekku keeps fondling your balls you realise the thrill of being with this sexy Jedi is starting to send you over the edge.

:awesome:

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Smythe posted:

without going into dumb eu poo poo, all the capital ships would need some kind of anti-gravity to avoid falling into a planet, they're never shown to be orbiting

:spergin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jonad posted:

without going into dumb eu poo poo, all the capital ships would need some anti-gravity poo poo to avoid falling into a planet, they're never shown to be orbiting

the eu owns, actually

• Locked thread