Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

https://twitter.com/WWEUniverse/status/590262552489238528

Sometimes WWE's social media department is awesome.

Other times it's run by an idiot intern who posts the first image on Google.

Who the gently caress is the guy on the right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

sticklefifer posted:

https://twitter.com/WWEUniverse/status/590262552489238528

Sometimes WWE's social media department is awesome.

Other times it's run by an idiot intern who posts the first image on Google.

Oh word, and don't bother seeing the new Road Warrior movie when you have these guys available already

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Gonzo McFee posted:

Who the gently caress is the guy on the right?

Looks like Barry Windham to me.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i want to see a worked version of the sid vicious/arn anderson scissors fight

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I said scissors

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
When the gently caress was Sid a horseman.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Fsmhunk posted:

When the gently caress was Sid a horseman.
I remember seeing a Wargames match where he was struggling to hit a Powerbomb on somebody because the cage was so low, but I don't know why he was a Horseman.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

when in doubt, blame Jim Herd.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Flameingblack posted:

I don't know why he was a Horseman.

When you're the Master of the Universe, you can pretty much be whatever you want to be.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

it was like for a week but he didnt get along with them and ended up attacking arn anderson with chair. a struggle ensued and arn fought back with a pair of scissors. sid overpowered him and stabbed arn like 20 times before the fight was broken up.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Needs more Paul Roma as a Horsemen.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Didn't Sid replace Sting in the Horsemen?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Didn't Sid replace Sting in the Horsemen?
I'm going to guess but if Sting were in the Horsemen it was only so the Horsemen could gently caress him over again.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

paul roma didnt last because, according to him, he refused to get drunk and take his pants off and dance on tables. the four horseman doc is kewl.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

I'm going to guess but if Sting were in the Horsemen it was only so the Horsemen could gently caress him over again.

Pretty much. He won a singles tourney at Starrcade one year and earned a title shot, Flair was the champ, Sting refused to relinquish his title shot, they punted him from the group.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Link is gone. What was it?

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Also, it was Pillman that he hosed up trying to powerbomb in the War Games cage.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Perfidus posted:

Hahahahaha they took it down because all the responses were making GBS threads on it, that's amazing.

It said something about the Fantastic Four movie and then said the Four Horsemen were better, but the picture they posted was a very short-lived iteration of the Four Horsemen with Flair, Arn, Sid, and Barry Windham. Blanchard and Ole are in WWE's own hall of fame for being Horsemen for gently caress's sake.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Sid vs. Dr. Doom is a money feud.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

Hahahahaha they took it down because all the responses were making GBS threads on it, that's amazing.

It said something about the Fantastic Four movie and then said the Four Horsemen were better, but the picture they posted was a very short-lived iteration of the Four Horsemen with Flair, Arn, Sid, and Barry Windham. Blanchard and Ole are in WWE's own hall of fame for being Horsemen for gently caress's sake.

ole isnt in the hall of fame

the version they inducted was Arn, Flair, Tully, Barry and JJ

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Perfidus posted:

This is why we screenshot people!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

WadeBartender posted:

ole isnt in the hall of fame

the version they inducted was Arn, Flair, Tully, Barry and JJ

Ah, you're right. But he should be. :colbert:

Still though, Sid.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sex Robot posted:

This is why we screenshot people!

This should literally be a rule for posting twitter poo poo, because great stuff gets deleted all the time.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

sticklefifer posted:

Ah, you're right. But he should be. :colbert:

They'll induct Ole long after he is dead and his vengeful spirit stops haunting Vince.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Mercury Crusader posted:

They'll induct Ole long after he is dead and his vengeful spirit stops haunting Vince.

Or more specifically, so he can't give a HOF speech that buries anybody who's laced up a pair of boots for WWE in the last 20 years. Ole would have been right at home in the "Playa Hatas Ball" sketch from Chapelle's Show. Motherfucker is BITTER.

I'm pretty sure the Young Bucks would make his head burst like a grape.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Or more specifically, so he can't give a HOF speech that buries anybody who's laced up a pair of boots for WWE in the last 20 years. Ole would have been right at home in the "Playa Hatas Ball" sketch from Chapelle's Show. Motherfucker is BITTER.

I'm pretty sure the Young Bucks would make his head burst like a grape.

Ole was the shits.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Under the vegetable posted:

Ole was the shits.

As a worker yes but he was a good promo. And I didn't say his bitterness was justified....

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Vince McMahon hates Ole Anderson and that's why Ken Anderson became Mr. Kennedy in WWE

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I thought they changed it because him doing his ring announcing shtick while being Mr. Anderson would make people think of The Matrix.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

I thought they changed it because him doing his ring announcing shtick while being Mr. Anderson would make people think of The Matrix.

Vince still probably hasn't seen the Matrix

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

As a worker yes but he was a good promo. And I didn't say his bitterness was justified....

I was just fooling around. I've seen some shoots where the number of times Ole says someone was "the shits" goes pretty high.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Under the vegetable posted:

I was just fooling around. I've seen some shoots where the number of times Ole says someone was "the shits" goes pretty high.

Ha! Well, point stands. Ole sucked. I'd rather watch just about any Anderson who wrestled after him. They're all better.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Ha! Well, point stands. Ole sucked. I'd rather watch just about any Anderson who wrestled after him. They're all better.

Even Ken, CW, and Wes?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Look, I know Wes' style is a little weird and not for everyone, but he's really good.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
My favorite Ole thing ever.

Jim Cornette: Ole Anderson told me one time, this was one of the greatest things anybody ever told me, he said, "Cornette, at one time, I thought you were a dumb gently caress. But so many other dumb fucks have come along who are worse than you that it's moved you up the ladder without you doing anything."

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

I Before E posted:

Even Ken, CW, and Wes?

CW, definitely. Ken's a toss up. I've never seen Wes.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This thread has made me miss CW Anderson. I loving loved that guy.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

CW, definitely. Ken's a toss up. I've never seen Wes.

He's good but sometimes he has to rely on Bill Murray carrying him

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

I've never seen Wes.

he sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Very quirky ring psychology.