Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

kizudarake posted:

March hare, i'mma be 'round the #mtgoon thurs night around 5:30, 6 pm if'n ya wanna brawl.

I'm wedding-ing until Monday night and am without computer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viscardus
Jun 1, 2011

Thus equipped by fortune, physique, and character, he was naturally indomitable, and subordinate to no one in the world.

black potus posted:

5) Viscardus [3-1] vs instantrunoffvote [3-1]

I'm around pretty much whenever. Just find me on IRC.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Ranpire I'll be on for a bit!

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012
Oh, uh, hey, where are you on? I can't use Xmage, so I've been looking for you on IRC and Cockatrice. Sorry, should've mentioned that earlier I guess.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Ranpire posted:

Oh, uh, hey, where are you on? I can't use Xmage, so I've been looking for you on IRC and Cockatrice. Sorry, should've mentioned that earlier I guess.

I've been idling in #mtgoon, i didn't know you couldn't use xmage so I'll have to try to get cockatrice going as well. Might have to get an extension now and try again on monday evening sometime.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

Chamale posted:

Lonely Bridge, the next couple nights are probably a no-go for me. I can do anytime on Tuesday if you're agreeable to that.

Yea we can try that. I'll try to hop in the IRC on Tuesday sometime after ~5PM Eastern

Viscardus
Jun 1, 2011

Thus equipped by fortune, physique, and character, he was naturally indomitable, and subordinate to no one in the world.
Instantrunoffvote, do you use IRC or do you want to arrange something on here? I haven't heard from you yet.

instantrunoffvote
Jul 23, 2007

Viscardus posted:

Instantrunoffvote, do you use IRC or do you want to arrange something on here? I haven't heard from you yet.

Sorry, things have been crazy. I'm on IRC now, just talk to me when you want to do something.

Viscardus
Jun 1, 2011

I won 2-1 in some incredibly close games.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Ranpire any chance you could play tonight around 7:30-8 est?

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

2-0 over IBMS in dishonorable fashion.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

For the record cracking your black lotus then passing to the next phase is not actually a good line.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I think March Hare and I are going to need an extension, on our round.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

kizudarake posted:

I think March Hare and I are going to need an extension, on our round.

Oh, sorry, I'm here and on IRC I can play whenever.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

black potus posted:

3) eSporks [2-2] vs MySwan [2-2]
I somehow missed this getting posted.
My availability isn't as open as it used to be, working a lot of overtime. I think I could probably arrange something for 5-7pm PST with some notice, or the weekend.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

The March Hare posted:

Oh, sorry, I'm here and on IRC I can play whenever.

Xmage is being a real bitch tonight

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
Took it 2-0, xmage performed flawlessly the entire time - excellent program.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

The March Hare posted:

Took it 2-0, xmage performed flawlessly the entire time - excellent program.

gently caress Xmage, dude. 2-0 march hare. Am I still in the running for the last place gang tag?

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Ranpire any chance you could play tonight around 7:30-8 est?

Unfortunately not, as you can see. I'll be around all night/up to around noon CST now, though, and that should continue for a few days. Sorry for schedule nuttiness.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

So. Why do my opponents never respond to me?

Clearly everyone is just afraid of two-time Mr. Nice Guy Games Vintage Champion.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Lonely Bridge posted:

Yea we can try that. I'll try to hop in the IRC on Tuesday sometime after ~5PM Eastern

Sorry, Lonely Bridge, I have to concede our match and drop from this.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

suicidesteve posted:

So. Why do my opponents never respond to me?

Clearly everyone is just afraid of two-time Mr. Nice Guy Games Vintage Champion.

yo let's fight or something nerd

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

TheKingofSprings posted:

yo let's fight or something nerd

Thursday night work for you? Say 8ish EST? It sounded like it worked for the commentary team.

I'll also offer a split and play for fun so we can still have a feature match. I'm pretty sure we'll be guaranteed first and second.

Lonely Bridge
Apr 12, 2008

Chamale posted:

Sorry, Lonely Bridge, I have to concede our match and drop from this.

Sorry to hear that :(

black potus
Jul 13, 2006

suicidesteve posted:

Thursday night work for you? Say 8ish EST? It sounded like it worked for the commentary team.

I'll also offer a split and play for fun so we can still have a feature match. I'm pretty sure we'll be guaranteed first and second.

yeah dudes lets do this 2nite. 8 works great for me

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

suicidesteve posted:

Sure, that's 7 CST right?

E: and yeah, no point in not splitting, we'll just play it out for fun :v:

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
tkos is saying he may not be able to do tonight as a heads up steve

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

black potus posted:

tkos is saying he may not be able to do tonight as a heads up steve

Welllll I don't know when I can do it next. I might be able to Saturday or Sunday depending on how this whole "watching my kid" thing goes.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
i'd need to do sunday evening for the weekend, although i can do most of next week. also if saturday works best for you and someone else can cover casting that works too

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

black potus posted:

i'd need to do sunday evening for the weekend, although i can do most of next week. also if saturday works best for you and someone else can cover casting that works too

I can probably do around 930, whenever my wife gets home. I'll be around all night tonight too if he can do it later.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I am sorry

If it is any consolation I now own a popcorn popper, beverage heater, and jellybean machine as a result of this night so

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

TheKingofSprings posted:

I am sorry

If it is any consolation I now own a popcorn popper, beverage heater, and jellybean machine as a result of this night so

Not unless I'll be getting some of these popped corns or warm beverages it's not!

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
My availability next week is going to be weird as poo poo. Sunday night, I go in at 11 and work a 12 hour shift, Monday, I go in at midnight and work an 8-11 hr shift, then am off till 8 am wednesday, when we drive 2 hours for refresher training, and stay overnight till Thursday evening for more training, then I'm back in from 3-11 pm Friday afternoon.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
steve/tkos is 9:30 est still a go for the feature match?

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

black potus posted:

steve/tkos is 9:30 est still a go for the feature match?

10:00 would be safer, my grandpa's birthday party is at 6 and I can't guarantee it'll be over by 9:30

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
10's ok with me

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

black potus posted:

10's ok with me

Ugh. The sooner the better; I work at midnight.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
i'm on whenever you guys want to get goin

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
1-1-1 draw with suicidesteve or something

still the undefeated of the east though :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

TheKingofSprings posted:

1-1-1 draw with suicidesteve or something

still the undefeated of the east though :smug:

I kept unkeepable hands and complained about variance just like I said I would. That was my only goal for our match.

• Locked thread