Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
They won again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

African AIDS cum posted:

The kickflips meme. Epic. Epic for the win.

tyvm i learn from the best aac

Your Boy Fancy posted:

They won again.

the Lord is just

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Your Boy Fancy posted:

They won again.

and they shouldn't have. shoulda been a lovely 0-0 draw and maybe possibly Porter would change a bit of his system or they'd walk away thinking they need to improve, but they got a win so it's all sunshine and rainbows and "oh look how well things are going!" and just argh

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

To me, Borchers is a greater liability than the coach.

Valeri will return and whitewash these problems with goals and wins and nobody will do anything about the fact that the Timbers are a last place team taking up a playoff spot.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

porkface posted:

To me, Borchers is a greater liability than the coach.

Valeri will return and whitewash these problems with goals and wins and nobody will do anything about the fact that the Timbers are a last place team taking up a playoff spot.

no kidding, what the gently caress was Borchers doing so far up the pitch? and he'd take his sweet time to track back, too, just maddening stuff.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

the escape goat posted:

no kidding, what the gently caress was Borchers doing so far up the pitch? and he'd take his sweet time to track back, too, just maddening stuff.

I'm less concerned about that than his standing around in blank space waiting to long to react most of the time when opponents drive into the box. He keeps getting caught between and doesn't commit until the ball is past him. Or he'll be on the back side of a corner and have zero awareness of guys coming in behind him.

Bio-Hazard
Mar 8, 2004
I HATE POLITICS IN SOCCER AS MUCH AS I LOVE RACISM IN SOCCER

the escape goat posted:

shoulda been a lovely 0-0 draw ... but they got a win so it's all sunshine and rainbows and "oh look how well things are going!" and just argh

Kind of describes MLS 2015 for most teams so far.

Also, playing this song with the Dempsy nutshot GIF is pretty funny:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REVl4skqqUg

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

How did Maloney miss that :negative:

At least we're creating chances.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Whoa

Accam believe he got a shot off there

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
David Accam is pretty good, huh?

I don't think these announcers have pronounced a single name correctly so far tonight.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

camoseven posted:

I don't think these announcers have pronounced a single name correctly so far tonight.

Mix Diskerud became DISK MISKRUD!!!!! These guys are the best.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

hahahahahah that loving goal

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lmbo

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

what a gently caress up by meara

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Goooo-

Ouch!

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I love everything about this game so far. MLS as gently caress!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
This game is delivering!

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I heart davey accam

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lol the short lad on the right side of that wall

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Hahahaha I love this game

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Hahaha do Prado is such a moron. Bitching about not getting passed to so much that he missed the ball when it was actually passed to him

TasmanianX
Jan 7, 2009

Just Kick 'Em

camoseven posted:

Mix Diskerud became DISK MISKRUD!!!!! These guys are the best.

They just miss-pronounced "groin". Wow

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I don't know why Yallop bought/plays do prado. Dude has been atrocious every time he steps out on the field. Luckily the rest of the team is clicking.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

With Yedlin gone Shipp is my favorite young MLS player now so go Chicago beat NYCFC!

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Day-vid Eahk-hem is the correct Midwestern pronunciation

Aw geez you guys we're winning canyoubelieveit

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

well this game went to poo poo really quickly

at least we're still winning

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
It's like there's a gale force wind coming up out of the grass, the way the ball is over on every shot.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Joevin Jones has been good. I don't know about this Del Prado guy.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Who is this Shelton guy and why is his hair so bad

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
These English language Univision guys can't pronounce anyone's name.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
lol Meara you're good?

A guy named Ballouchy really belongs in sweet home Chicago

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Meara propping up his garbage squad

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

well, a win is a win

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.

Hello Towel posted:

well, a win is a win

Well for the fact we haven't played in nearly 2-3 weeks I say they did a good job and would have won with more goals if it wasn't for the NYFC goalie being the only good player for NYFC tonight. At least we are still on a winning streak that I think it is longer than what we had last year.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Chicago Fire 1

Manchester City 0

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Assist of the year

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Apparently we need Mauro Diaz so that we have someone to loving follow up from the left.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

Riven posted:

Apparently we need Mauro Diaz so that we have someone to loving follow up from the left.

We need to learn more than "get in on the sides and get it into the corner". It's also raining yellow cards.

Edit: I kinda want to stab most of C38.

OH LOOK LABROCCA PUT IT IN THROUGH THE MIDDLE

Star Man fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Apr 25, 2015

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Well, thanks Blas. You're awesome I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Well that was a draw that felt like a loss god that was disappointing we couldn't get a second. There are babies that have been conceived and born since the Rapids won at home.

LionYeti fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Apr 25, 2015

• Locked thread