Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

Pumpy Dumper posted:

very dusty. i live with two cats that shed A LOT and my intake filter was 100% clogged and one of the front intake fans was so gummed up with dust and hair that it wouldn't spin

pics or the cats didn't happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

wesley snypes posted:

tori returns home after a bracing trip on the t to find his front door hanging loose and broken off the hinges. rushing inside, he finds that despite the break-in, all his belongings seem to have been untouched. confused but relieved, he flops dramatically onto his bed, eyes shut. he's woken from his reverie by a droplet of something on his nose. and another. w/ bile rising in his throat, his eyes slowly open, and he sees it. the ceiling glistens with fresh purple paint, and directly above him, in threateningly untidy font, is written

life is TOO SHORT to spend it WATCHING children's shows

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i think th watching esports is exactly as pathetic as watching real sports, hth

reminder that once upon a time espn covered magic card tournaments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DECaN66tm0k

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

PuTTY riot posted:

yeah but nobodys dad even dies

what happens to both of their parents?

it's been a while since i saw it but they were conspicuously absent for some reason

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Funhilde posted:

uh except both the parents die.

ty, im catching up to the thread

your penguin av softened the blow for me

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

How can this be entertaining. I guess amybe if you had encyclopedic knowledge of every single card you could keep up. ughhh neeeerds

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Chorrax posted:

How can this be entertaining. I guess amybe if you had encyclopedic knowledge of every single card you could keep up. ughhh neeeerds

"If"

lol, good luck getting wrecked idiot

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Solus M.D. posted:

i occasionally enjoy things. sorry tori.

I like a lot of things, and all those things are good. Watching children's cartoons as an adult is bad. Sorry, but that's how it works.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
people say hate to hate but that isn't really true.

Apr 7, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they're fun and easy to follow if you're stoned off of your rear end

i already mentioned being emotionally or mentally undeveloped

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Also people say Sorry but they aren't really apologizing for anything.

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Citizen Tayne posted:

I like a lot of things, and all those things are good. Watching children's cartoons as an adult is bad. Sorry, but that's how it works.

all the things i like are good by definition of me liking them

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Funhilde posted:

Also people say Sorry but they aren't really apologizing for anything.

"I apologize for nothing!!" - funy robot, child's TV show

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

sup bob

the winner of each year's invitational gets their face painted into the official art for a predicted-to-be-good card next year

Chorrax posted:

magic at upper tiers is all about metagame. everybody plays the actual game perfectly after decades of computer analysis so the only poker left is guessing which hot card the other guy has, and which one he doesn't

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Awia posted:

all the things i like are good by definition of me liking them

yeah.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i like esports, also, real sports

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
cls: getting to the point where I don't even want to leave my own apartment

gently caress everything

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Notorious QIG posted:

i like esports, also, real sports

no, you have to choose

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
but im forcing myself to because I need to find a new place to live

Apr 7, 2003

Migishu posted:

cls: getting to the point where I don't even want to leave my own apartment

gently caress everything

Cheer up, things could always be worse! Enjoy the time you have before they inevitably do!

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
I am ambivalent about esports

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
so i guess in NC landlords are required to put a good faith effort into replacing a tenant. so since my neighbor is also commuting to raleigh for his internship, i think i might give them a 3 months warning to try and replace me and if they don't, i''ll just stay where i am until my lease is up.

but this means i'll need to keep my place random visitor clean for 3 months and i'm a manchild who needs at least a 30 minute warning before letting people into my house.

the other downside is that if they replace me i'll be scrambling to find a place and move

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
pro counter strike is kinda fun to watch sometimes

Apr 7, 2003

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

so i guess in NC landlords are required to put a good faith effort into replacing a tenant. so since my neighbor is also commuting to raleigh for his internship, i think i might give them a 3 months warning to try and replace me and if they don't, i''ll just stay where i am until my lease is up.

but this means i'll need to keep my place random visitor clean for 3 months and i'm a manchild who needs at least a 30 minute warning before letting people into my house.

the other downside is that if they replace me i'll be scrambling to find a place and move

Keeping a filthy home is a symptom of mental illness, and I think you should talk to someone.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Citizen Tayne posted:

Keeping a filthy home is a symptom of mental illness, and I think you should talk to someone.

i have been talking to many people for many years :negative:

Apr 7, 2003

Well, that's good at least.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
most of them also tell me i need to talk to someone else

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

syscall girl posted:

what happens to both of their parents?

it's been a while since i saw it but they were conspicuously absent for some reason

jet stream cant wreck wood ships

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

PCjr sidecar posted:

jet stream cant wreck wood ships

so they went on an extended vacay to hang with the little mermaid

gotcha

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
god i love disney movie chat

the irritated person in the room whose gimmick it is to say what's good can't fathom trying to hold on to the last smouldering remains of ones child like wonder if it doesn't involve steroidal freaks hitting little white balls around

smythe on the other hand i feel bad for your suffering

i watched a brief, funny e-sprot this morning where a grown man called another man retarded for using too many tiger uppercuts and it made me smile and laugh

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
tori whats the c landlord s

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
i like pixar movies they are good and good to watch

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
cls: bothered that my brother made a lie of omission to me about his current road trip. He failed to mention that the person he was visiting was his crazy ex girlfriend. I'm worried about him staying sober and telling little lies is not promising.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Bad Sneakers posted:

agreed except for the bad ones

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:

wesley snypes posted:

tori returns home after a bracing trip on the t to find his front door hanging loose and broken off the hinges. rushing inside, he finds that despite the break-in, all his belongings seem to have been untouched. confused but relieved, he flops dramatically onto his bed, eyes shut. he's woken from his reverie by a droplet of something on his nose. and another. w/ bile rising in his throat, his eyes slowly open, and he sees it. the ceiling glistens with fresh purple paint, and directly above him, in threateningly untidy font, is written

life is TOO SHORT to spend it WATCHING children's shows

Graff
May 10, 2012

Funhilde posted:

cls: bothered that my brother made a lie of omission to me about his current road trip. He failed to mention that the person he was visiting was his crazy ex girlfriend. I'm worried about him staying sober and telling little lies is not promising.

sucks. hope it works out well. fingers crossed m8.

Graff
May 10, 2012

also happy may bank holiday yosps

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Bad Sneakers posted:

i dont know whether i'm annoyed by pixar or disney or dreamworks or computer movies in general but whoever invented the dumb computer movie character cocky smirk is an awful person

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

tw: :tvtropes:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DreamWorksFace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

oh thank god it's not just me

• Locked thread