Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Chilichimp posted:

Wasn't the Ravens line dogshit last year?

two years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Bort Bortles posted:

Oh yeah, I was aware of Jermey, I was just referring to their newer signing + draft. I'm hoping this means depth will be less of an issue. If Parnell stats in place of Pasztor he is at least a decent backup. Same for Wisniewski over Bowanko. I dont imagine Cann will work his way past Beadles or Linder but it is good know that if one of them goes down it would not be the end of the world.
Cann will probably be in a battle with Beadles for a starting spot in camp, which Beadles will probably win (being the veteran), though Cann is well positioned to take that spot eventually.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Steelers GM Colbert says they are not interested

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Sorry if this has already been covered in the thread, but the story surrounding Grady Jarrett getting drafted by Atlanta as his childhood home burned to the ground is absolutely nuts :\

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/05/05/grady-jarrett-clemson-atlanta-falcons-nfl-draft-jessie-tuggle-fire/

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Scarf posted:

Sorry if this has already been covered in the thread, but the story surrounding Grady Jarrett getting drafted by Atlanta as his childhood home burned to the ground is absolutely nuts :\

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/05/05/grady-jarrett-clemson-atlanta-falcons-nfl-draft-jessie-tuggle-fire/

:stare:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

goc posted:

It's funny how now all the pro teams are essentially turning into college programs with everyone vying to recruit Collins. Belichick should be on his way over to Collins' house with all his rings on as I'm typing this.

Its an interesting look into what the NFL would be like without the draft

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

I have a pretty fucking good palate, passed BJCP and level 2 cicerone which is more than half of you dudes can say, so I don't give a hoot anymore about this toxic community.
Parnell was a good fill when Leary (?) was hurt last year, but the run game took a hit. He's a solid Olineman when surrounded by good players, but you guys overpayed the poo poo out of him.

Trenchcoat
Oct 15, 2012

Scarf posted:

What is it with Atlanta and burning to the ground?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Trenchcoat posted:

:vince:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Trenchcoat posted:

Well you see Ryan threw a ball to a Seattle DB, wait what are we talking about?

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
LSU fan with a question for Dolphins fans: Since Anthony Johnson is part of the crew meeting Collins, I'm assuming he was good enough to stick with the team despite being a UDFA? Anyone want to comment on him?

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Henchman of Santa posted:

Obviously he's just a camp body but lol, the Lions signed Rob Bolden.

ahahahahahahahahaahhaa that kind of rules

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I am insanely hype that Rob loving Bolden is on an NFL football team however temporarily

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Steelers GM Colbert says they are not interested

Bleh

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Alouicious posted:

I am insanely hype that Rob loving Bolden is on an NFL football team however temporarily

Apparently this fucker made his way to eastern michigan also??? this dude just wants to gently caress up as many teams as he can and it rules

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Roasted Donut posted:

Apparently this fucker made his way to eastern michigan also??? this dude just wants to gently caress up as many teams as he can and it rules

He went to Eastern Michigan and loving didn't even start every game because that's how loving awful Rob Bolden is, unable to beat out the other QBs on the Eastern Michigan roster

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Rob Bolden owns

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Trenchcoat posted:

I dunno, ask the rotting corpse of Left Eye Lopez

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Alouicious posted:

He went to Eastern Michigan and loving didn't even start every game because that's how loving awful Rob Bolden is, unable to beat out the other QBs on the Eastern Michigan roster

As a (very) recent Eastern grad this fact shocks and amazes me.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
What you don't remember his time as an Eagle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Nzh22lkn4

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Bad Moon posted:

Please give us line we need it so bad

The Thin Navy Line, a film by Darrell Bevell

because the pocket may as well be guadalcanal for all the protection russ gets

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

wheez the roux posted:

The Thin Navy Line, a film by Darrell Bevell

because the pocket may as well be guadalcanal for all the protection russ gets

This is fitting because many Guadalcanal vets had someone else sleep with their wives just like Russell Wilson.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

waah posted:

This is fitting because many Guadalcanal vets had someone else sleep with their wives just like Russell Wilson.

but Ciara is a pro-tier upgrade. also maybe she should've waited to cuck Russ until after his big payday. hoisted by her own petard

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I can't imagine a bigger upgrade than Ciara, good work Russell

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

wheez the roux posted:

but Ciara is a pro-tier upgrade. also maybe she should've waited to cuck Russ until after his big payday. hoisted by her own petard

No doubt, and she's like a QB coach for footwork.

Okay let me see you, one, two, step

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Pron on VHS posted:

I can't imagine a bigger upgrade than Ciara, good work Russell

What a downgrade for Ciara.

Future > Wilson

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The Lions are gonna beat Seattle on Monday Night Football and Golden Tate will leave with Ciara.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cruel and Unusual posted:

The Lions are gonna beat Seattle on Monday Night Football and Golden Tate will leave with Ciara.
One of these statements is incorrect but I have no idea which. Also who is Ciara I dont follow pop culture or who players are dating.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Bort Bortles posted:

One of these statements is incorrect but I have no idea which. Also who is Ciara I dont follow pop culture or who players are dating.

I'd never heard of her either, but I used Google and I think she is a very attractive woman. Good job, Russ.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
How white do you have to be to not know who Ciara is

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Pron on VHS posted:

How white do you have to be to not know who Ciara is

whiter than me, which is an extremely high bar for whiteness. we're talking like bill o'reilly-level bleaching here

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

wheez the roux posted:

I think she got hoisted by his petard, man.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I don't know who Ciara is and I'm literally not white

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
1,2 step....Like a Boy....Goodies!?!

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

I only recognize that first one :shrug:

Then again I only just recently learned to identify Rihanna songs at the gym

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Chichevache posted:

I'd never heard of her either, but I used Google and I think she is a very attractive woman. Good job, Russ.
I'm pretty loving white.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Pron on VHS posted:

Ciara is also really loving hot, you crackers are missing out

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I owned Goodies on CD

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Intruder posted:

I don't know who Ciara is and I'm literally not white

I'm super white and don't know who she is, probably because I avoid all things hip-hop unless Weird Al has done a parody of a song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Azhais posted:

I'm super white and don't know who she is, probably because I avoid all things hip-hop unless Weird Al has done a parody of a song

the worst kind of music fan

• Locked thread