Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What you do?
Hero
Villain
Normal
Monetize
View Results

• Locked thread
Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
my superpower was imitating voices. I guess I'd have to be a singer or something. maybe a sports commentator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Ghost Head posted:

my superpower was imitating voices. I guess I'd have to be a singer or something. maybe a sports commentator

I dunno man just make a living doing imitation of famous people for comedy shows or somthn :effort:

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER
Your powers are telepathy and withstanding extreme cold.

Telepath, villain, gonna mind-control lots of people.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

my super power is controlling insects. i would basically be swimming in money working in pest control. as long as there are homes and people living in them there will always be termite, cockroaches and ants that need to be removed. jesus this is actually sweet as gently caress. gently caress heroes and villains and epic fights. i'm gonna get me a decent loving salary for once in my life!!!

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

I detect lies

I offer my service to the chinese secret service and spend my retirement days living in a sick rear end mansion getting sucked off by five thousand dollar hookers

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"Your powers are super balance and an enhanced sense of smell."

Great, look at me on my balance beam using my super balance powers, try and push me off, you just can't......oh, is that mom's cooking I can smell!

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

I got manipulating metal and learning the complete history of an object by touching it. Guess I'd just be a really good archaeologist or something. Pretty much a cross between magneto and tony robinson.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spud posted:

"Your powers are super balance and an enhanced sense of smell."

Great, look at me on my balance beam using my super balance powers, try and push me off, you just can't......oh, is that mom's cooking I can smell!

You can be catman

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Manipulating gravity, flight, and seeing in the dark.

The space industry is going to pay me a fortune. Or kill me.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
breathing underwater and transforming into a liquid form.

I'd spend my days on the floor. Unmoving. In a puddle.

Ideal goon form.

Hulebr00670065006e
Apr 20, 2010
I got both manipulating metal and telepathy. So if you combine magneto and professor x do you get normal?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Serious Frolicking posted:

poo poo dude, immune to smoke, toxic fumes and fire on top of being very flexible? fireman of the year, every year.

your super power is not being able to smoke weed

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's a pretty amazing power. How does it work? As soon as it touches your lips it goes out?

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Your powers are manipulating time, near-invulnerability to physical damage, telepathy, and high jumping.

Wow, I'm imba as gently caress.

I guess I would work as a stunt man for a living and solve crimes in my spare time by reading the minds of criminals and then manipulating time to foil their attempts.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Your powers are prehensile hair and shooting energy beams.

Sounds like a knockoff medusa or something.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If we all had super powers none of us would be special enough to stand out. We would be exactly like we are, only with a few more things to show off at parties. If you were unlucky enough to have a power that aligned with your job role, you would be stuck there with no hope of promotion until they could find someone who was equally super-powered to take over from you. You would be completely overshadowed by the people with the god-tier powers, and drink just to forget how meaningless you were, unless you're unlucky enough to be immune to poisoning.

Kill yourself.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

goatface posted:

If we all had super powers none of us would be special enough to stand out. We would be exactly like we are, only with a few more things to show off at parties. If you were unlucky enough to have a power that aligned with your job role, you would be stuck there with no hope of promotion until they could find someone who was equally super-powered to take over from you. You would be completely overshadowed by the people with the god-tier powers, and drink just to forget how meaningless you were, unless you're unlucky enough to be immune to poisoning.

Kill yourself.

I get it, your superpower is to depress everyone around you

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Your power is controlling fire.

I'd dress up like Beavis and have fun with that

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
My powers are manipulating metal, seeing the future, and manipulating shadows.

Perfect. I will make millions as a psychic doing spooky seances

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you can see the future do you really have any free will or have you just become an agent of the universe, carrying out some mysterious will because you have no choice?

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Moridin920 posted:

if you can see the future do you really have any free will or have you just become an agent of the universe, carrying out some mysterious will because you have no choice?

gazing into the future, I can see...

that I'm going to...

shitpost

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
"Your power is a prehensile tail."

:smith: How much for surgery?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Manipulating light and time.

I'm gonna be a women's shoe salesman.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
Has anyone said Goku yet?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
so gay and lame that i actually lol'd

5'd.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
"Your power is controlling air."

I would suffocate this gay earth

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Lot of entrepreneurs

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

I got "Your powers are creating force fields, manipulating emotions, near-invulnerability to physical damage, and super speed," which is obviously a great power set but one that I would be terribly tempted to misuse. It seems like the power set for some sort of knock-off recurring villain who fights entire teams of superheroes but isn't thematically coherent enough make a lasting impression. There are a lot of jobs I could do, but while I'm sure that power set would make for a fantastic bodyguard/government agent/competitor in a gladiatorial bloodsport/etc., I'm also pretty sure emotional manipulation means I never need to do anything but sponge off of other people. I imagine I'd end up some sort of degenerate expatriate living out of luxury hotels and able to get away with incredibly loutish behavior simply because my power set means its nearly impossible for anyone to hold me accountable for my actions.

LGD fucked around with this message at 01:27 on May 19, 2015

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

.Your powers are manipulating shadows and sensing emotions.

These powers are probably too lame to monetize, and too weak to fight super villains. AFAIK my power is making a room dark and not being autistic.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Percelus posted:

These powers are probably too lame to monetize, and too weak to fight super villains. AFAIK my power is making a room dark and not being autistic.

You could become the greatest shadow puppeteer that ever lived. Or maybe a theater tech.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Your powers are super hearing and manipulating plants.

I am... pretty much loving useless.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

Your power is controlling fire.

I'd dress up like Beavis and have fun with that

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Your powers are withstanding extreme cold and creating fire.

I feel like my powers really don't work together at all. I'd be Bipolar Man.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
prehensile tail does what exactly? I'd be a freak with no nice pants.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Percelus posted:

with training you could be batman

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Percelus posted:

Troi, leave the lights alone.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Seeing through walls, sensing emotions, and controlling gravity.

Nobody ever sees themselves as the villain, but that is what I would probably be perceived as.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

"Your power is an enhanced sense of smell."

This is bullshit.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

"Your power is an enhanced sense of smell."

This is bullshit.

and that's why you became a supervillain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

quote:

Your power is learning the complete history of an object by touching it.

Pththya-lyi: World's Greatest Antiquarian

also Detective

• Locked thread